Creating your own Mangas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RanKioko
It seems that many of you want to create your own mangas (possibly many of you have) I am creating a manga also (which I HOPE will go very well). Here you can talk about them or ask for ideas. (Which I do very often with my best friend). You do not have to talk about them but I think that asking for assistance can be VERY helpful.
I think I shall start this off by telling about my manga. The title of this manga is called Gemini (I got this because the friend who is helping me is a Gemini and so is one of the main characters). I am not really sure what this is going to be about but some of it is about a young boy who has some of his DNA taken from him when he was young to create a BIOweapon (?). Another part is when a Vampire and an Angel fall in love...what will happen?...and what happens when an ordinary High School student gets mixed up in it? (OoOo DRAMA)
The genre of this is Fantasty/Romance/Comedy (Teehee)
I really (weally) do hope that this will turn out alright. When and if I get a scanner I will most definatley show you some drawings until then use your imagination. Toodles
~RanKioko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.