Horror films that made you vomit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
Have you ever thrown up in a movie theatre, or perhaps at home while watching a horror film? Was it because there was a particularly gruesome scene? Perhaps the camera movements gave you motion sickness. Or, maybe the movie was so awful that you just had to barf from how rancid it is. Either way, I want to know about it.

Cinemaddiction
Err..nope.

ragesRemorse
i dont even know anyone who has thrown up due to a movie. Furthermore, anyone who throws up because a horror movie is to much for them is no friend of mine.

Wolfie
Well, I had the flu one time and decided to watch Idle Hands.

MildPossession
Nope, I do get headaches and feel a bit ill after watching certain films because of motion sickness though, so far Blair Witch Project and 21 Grams have made me feel ill, and any other films with shaky hand helds or home video shots.

ickeris2003
I thought Cabin Fever was pretty nasty sick

nigel101
your goin to laugh, i think i was ill but when i watch Betaljuice i throw up. that program kim and k something auss program i cant watch tht for more then 5 mins the camara is bad. some games make me go sick.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
Have you ever thrown up in a movie theatre, or perhaps at home while watching a horror film? Was it because there was a particularly gruesome scene? Perhaps the camera movements gave you motion sickness. Or, maybe the movie was so awful that you just had to barf from how rancid it is. Either way, I want to know about it.

No...!?
Ive got a strong stomach

Xtremechik2
I Spit On Your Grave kinda made me wanna vomit

tabby999
i've never thrown up. or felt sick for that matter. there were people who were sick because of the movement in Blair Witch. and i heard some people also threw up after seeing the mans head pop out of the boat in Jaws. some older man in a test audience had an heart attack

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by tabby999
people also threw up after seeing the mans head pop out of the boat in Jaws. some older man in a test audience had an heart attack

That's whack!

T.M
i had food poisoning when watching a horror movie does that count ??

beta-wolf_101
I got sick while watching Scanners. First horror movie I ever saw plus I ate some bad Chinese food some my stomach wasn't sitting well before that guys head exploded

WindDancer
^That happen to me except I was eating microwave pizza and I was watching the melting hobbo in Street Trash. Didn't barf just had a nasty upset stomach.

Impediment
Mmmmmm...............No. I've never watched a movie of any kind that made me toss my cookies. But a few honorable mentions could go to Cannibal Holocaust, Alien (the chestburster scene), and Day of the Dead. IMO. And maybe a few scenes from those Traces of Death videos and some of those gross-out antics on the Bumfights videos (which I own).

jayy
Originally posted by Impediment
Mmmmmm...............No. I've never watched a movie of any kind that made me toss my cookies. But a few honorable mentions could go to Cannibal Holocaust, Alien (the chestburster scene), and Day of the Dead. IMO. And maybe a few scenes from those Traces of Death videos and some of those gross-out antics on the Bumfights videos (which I own).

Ahh, good old Bumfights. The very first video. Rufus the Stuntbum and Bling Bling the crackhead. DAMN FUNNY SCHIDDT!!

Everyong needs some Bumfights.

laughing F@@KING CHAMPION / F@#K VEGAS laughing

Blue_Butterfly
uhh...no I've never actually gotten sick because of a movie. There were a few occasional times I was eating while watching a movie and had to stop eating because of a really disgusting scene that made me gag. Mainly the scene from "The Thing" when they are doing the autopsy on the carcass of the "dog/alien" after it mutates after they burned it dead. When, I believe, Dr. Copper is pulling apart the outer "skin" and its really bloddy and gross looking. Also another one was the scene in th remake of Amityville Horror when the babysitter is locked in the closet and Jody grabs her finger and sticks it in the bullet hole in her head...eeew!

Impediment
Originally posted by Blue_Butterfly
Also another one was the scene in the remake of Amityville Horror when the babysitter is locked in the closet and Jody grabs her finger and sticks it in the bullet hole in her head...eeew!

You pansy! You mean to say that scene made you uncomfortable even in the slightest? Jesus Christ on a cracker!!

thomasgeorge
no horror movies dont make you throw up you pussys

steverules
Neally did whilst watching excorcist but no I have never thrown up during a movie.

Blue_Butterfly
Originally posted by Impediment
You pansy! You mean to say that scene made you uncomfortable even in the slightest? Jesus Christ on a cracker!!

not uncomfortable you ****....It did make me cringe though because of all the gross sounds mostly. Pansy? Guess no ones entitled to their own opinions huh dickwad,heh, I'm kidding. But it was pretty gross looking.

thomasgeorge
shut up

Impediment
Who're you telling to shut up, thomasgeorge?

thomasgeorge
that ***** girl sir

jayy
The movie The Gates Of Hell was pretty disgusting. I remember one part, a girl actually puked her guts out. Nice and disturbing.

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3509/hennifertreadmill4ky.gif

cool

LizzyT123
Basket Case made me kinda sick. It wasn't during the movie, it was afterwards. I mean, I didn't actually puke, but I was pretending (no matter how dumb this sounds, bare with me) to be like the deformed twin Belial, and I tried to eat pizza pretending it was like eating a human, and I got sick instantly and had to convince myself that it wasn't flesh and meat, it was just pizza, lol!

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Basket Case made me kinda sick. It wasn't during the movie, it was afterwards. I mean, I didn't actually puke, but I was pretending (no matter how dumb this sounds, bare with me) to be like the deformed twin Belial, and I tried to eat pizza pretending it was like eating a human, and I got sick instantly and had to convince myself that it wasn't flesh and meat, it was just pizza, lol!

Dang Lizzy, that's making me sick to my stomach.

sad

LizzyT123
Your just mocking me right? or are you serious?

jayy
No, I'm not mocking you at all. What you described was gross and the thought of it, YUK!!

sleep sleep Good night sleep sleep

LizzyT123
G-G-G-G-Unit! I mean...G-G-G-Goodnight!

b-dan
laughing out loud eek!

LizzyT123
ha ha, this looks funnyeek

BackFire
Guys, Lizzy, B-Dan and Jayy, stop going off topic in these threads. If you want to go off topic and chit chat use the Off Topic Forum. These threads are only for the discussion of horror films.

If I see any of you using these threads as a social lounge and chatting about off topiic things you will all be banned.

Thank you.

LizzyT123
Well, all and all, don't pretend like your eating people after Basket Case

deathbycorn
Originally posted by BackFire
Guys, Lizzy, B-Dan and Jayy, stop going off topic in these threads. If you want to go off topic and chit chat use the Off Topic Forum. These threads are only for the discussion of horror films.

If I see any of you using these threads as a social lounge and chatting about off topiic things you will all be banned.

Thank you.

Word. Just like my thread who can kill a child?

Nothing but crap after the first reply...

deathbycorn
Cannibal Holocaust made me very sick...

and the scene in Se7en where u see the dildo blade that the poor dude had to wear...

and I think it was in Wishmaster 3 where someone gets their face eaten off by rats... gross!

jayy
The Gates Of Hell. smile

xredemption
Well all I have to say is, as much as I love freddy krueger, never eat pizza while watching nightmare on elm street.. o_0"
It reminds me of his face. =P haha.

Saw 2 was pretty nasteh & I bet Hostel will be too.. but I guess I am not experianced in the gorey movie field as some others might be...

LizzyT123
That one beginning part in Saw II where the guy has to search around inside his eye for a key made me wanna face the back of my seat and not watch like a little 5 year old!

Blue_Butterfly
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
that ***** girl sir

are you talking about me? Geez...whatever

Juwanna
i threw up after walking out on Hellboy 20 mins in

Impediment
I would hardly call Hellboy a horror film.

ladygrim
nope cant say it has no expression tho i try not to eat whilst watching horrors

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Juwanna
i threw up after walking out on Hellboy 20 mins in

How could you puke after seeing Hellboy? It really wasn't scary! NO offense, but I mean, I've never puked after seeing a horror movie, and if I did, I deffinetly wouldn't puke after seeing Hellboy.

Etrigan
I think he meant it was so crap he puked.

And to who said you shouldn't eat before watching a horror movie, what's to say all horror movies are gory and stomach churning?

LizzyT123
well maybe that Juwanna should have been more specific then, eh Etrigan?

Seriously, I always eat pretty much before/during a movie, let alone a horror movie. I've never seen a faces of death movie, but I bet you I could continously eat popcorn while watching it. Without puking.

cropsy_is_god
Only cannibal films make me sick only if i think what it would taste like or if i think how it would feel chewing on someone elses insides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.