official deadpool thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
give me some info on the merc

Blair Wind
ummm hes funny?? i know that his face is disgusting, that he has a healing factor and thats it....anyone else??

dominic/wolf
umm ask me a question i know alot about the merc with a mouth

Blair Wind
well anything really.....whats his deal? just random killing? basically whats his history???

Nataku8188
Some DP trivia

What is Deadpool's REAL name?
Who was he with before he became Deadpool?
Who claimed to be his father?
What was the name of his sidekick?
What was the name of his rival at the start of his Self-titled?
What body part was taken from Deadpool, and who took it?
What's the name of the mercenary house he used to hang out in, and what was it before it was a mercenary house?
Who lived with Deadpool at the start of his Self-titled?
Who lived with Deadpool for a period during his Self-titled? (Multiple answers! Get them all for more points!)
How many costumes has Deadpool had? (Major costumes, no stupid bag over the heads, or variations of basic are counted)
Who does Deadpool fear more than anyone else?

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well anything really.....whats his deal? just random killing? basically whats his history???

he enterd in the weapon x project becuse he had cancer the test tthey did on him tryed to recreate wolvieswhich inseted recreating it actuly activated his so ocnes he was well enough he killed every body there and be came a merc

Nataku8188
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
he enterd in the weapon x project becuse he had cancer the test tthey did on him tryed to recreate wolvieswhich inseted recreating it actuly activated his so ocnes he was well enough he killed every body there and be came a merc

What the ****?

DP was a mercenary, found out he had cancer, joined Weapon X. Got a deriative of Wolvie's healing factor, turned out to be better than his. Escaped, became known as Deadpool, killed lots of people for money. Worked for a guy named Tolliver. Tolliver dies, many mercs want to find Tolliver's fortune. Deadpool finds it. Deadpool almost dies by the foamy box filler thingies. Hilarity ensues.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by Nataku8188
What the ****?

DP was a mercenary, found out he had cancer, joined Weapon X. Got a deriative of Wolvie's healing factor, turned out to be better than his. Escaped, became known as Deadpool, killed lots of people for money. Worked for a guy named Tolliver. Tolliver dies, many mercs want to find Tolliver's fortune. Deadpool finds it. Deadpool almost dies by the foamy box filler thingies. Hilarity ensues.

hey i was going off of memory
and let me try this test
1 jack
2 copycat
3 loki
4 kid deadpool
5 t-ray
6 his hand the director
7 helhouse i dont know
8 blind al ,weasel
9 1???
10 wolvie

whats my score answerman

Nataku8188
1 jack
Correct

2 copycat
Correct (Her name is Vanessa)

3 loki
Correct

4 kid deadpool
Correct

5 t-ray
Correct

6 his hand the director
Wrong. Black Tom Cassidy took his hand.

What's the name of the mercenary house he used to hang out in, and what was it before it was a mercenary house?
7 helhouse i dont know
Answer- Hellhouse, it used to be 'Sister Margaret's school for wayward children'

8 blind al ,weasel
Wrong- Just Blind Al. Weasel has his own place.

Who lived with Deadpool for a period during his Self-titled? (Multiple answers! Get them all for more points!)
Answer- Montgomery, Vanessa, Kid Deadpool, Constrictor, Titania, and a few others we'll leave nameless.

How many costumes has Deadpool had? (Major costumes, no stupid bag over the heads, or variations of basic are counted)
9 1???
Wrong- 3 Basic, Weapon X, X-men

10 wolvie
Wrong- Hulk

willRules
I know Black Tom nicked his hand but didn't the director nick it as well at the conclusion to the agent of weapon X storyline?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by willRules
I know Black Tom nicked his hand but didn't the director nick it as well at the conclusion to the agent of weapon X storyline?

Deadpool cut it off and rammed it down Sabe's throat. His other hand was mailed to Wolverine cause that was all that was left of him. It was buried, then he was ressurected from it. That was his cinemax hand XD.

Bishop X
Originally posted by Nataku8188
1 jack
Correct

2 copycat
Correct (Her name is Vanessa)

3 loki
Correct

4 kid deadpool
Correct

5 t-ray
Correct

6 his hand the director
Wrong. Black Tom Cassidy took his hand.

7 helhouse i dont know
Answer- Hellhouse, it used to be 'Sister Margaret's school for wayward children'

8 blind al ,weasel
Wrong- Just Blind Al. Weasel has his own place.

Answer- Montgomery, Vanessa, Kid Deadpool, Constrictor, Titania, and a few others we'll leave nameless.

9 1???
Wrong- 3 Basic, Weapon X, X-men

10 wolvie
Wrong- Hulk

You got owned in your thread dominic. laughing out loud

dominic/wolf
hey i never said i know everything on pool

SnakeEyes
But its still funny, because you got owned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.