One of Grievous' body guards vs. A Clone Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Clone Commandos' are much more surperior then their regular clone trooper cousins. They have much more equipment and have both mental and physical inhancements. Grievous' body guards, however, are very powerful droids with electracle staffs (almost like light sabers) and they are very agile with amazing reflexes. Who wins?

Serra_Keto
I'm going to have to say that Bobafetty wins this one.

Wickerman
Are you two guys umm....going out or something? confused

Either way, the clone commando wins. If you've seen what they can do in clone wars, you'll understand why.

~wickerman~

Serra_Keto
Yes Bobafetty is my boyfriend.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
I'm going to have to say that Bobafetty wins this one.
I'm not fighting in this though? Are you ok?

Serra_Keto
I think so.. beer

Wickerman
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Yes Bobafetty is my boyfriend.

riiiight shifty

~wickerman~

Serra_Keto
lmao wink

Bobafetty
she needs her pills.

Serra_Keto
Yeah, i do have a lil headache.

Bobafetty
How old are you?

Serra_Keto

Wickerman
ps: bobbafetty i believe they're called arc troopers

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
I see

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Wickerman
ps: bobbafetty i believe they're called arc troopers

~wickerman~
Oh, cool.

Serra_Keto
la la la

Bobafetty
Please people just discuss this thread.

Serra_Keto
Gotcha captain.

Bobafetty
what?

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Please people just discuss this thread.

Understood.

Bobafetty
oh.

SnakeEyes
Clone Commando wins this quite easily. Play Republic Commando and you'll know what I mean.

Bobafetty
I have

SnakeEyes
Then you know that a clone commando would waste one of those flimsy guards!

Fishy
Well they weren't that easy to beat in Republic Commanda besides you have four of them to fight..

I'm not so sure, depends on the area where they fight, but one of those Magna guards should be able to win this

Wickerman
i thought you were talking about the Arc troopers from the clone wars miniseries

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Then you know that a clone commando would waste one of those flimsy guards!
Those guys have troubles killing a super battle droid let alone those advanced body guard droids.

Darth Inanis
Clone Commandos are better than ARC troopers. I've played Republic Commando so I say the clones could win this one. But I think it could still depend on how good the team leader of the commando team is.

Kun-ni Habeo
fett pwns

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Inanis
Clone Commandos are better than ARC troopers. I've played Republic Commando so I say the clones could win this one. But I think it could still depend on how good the team leader of the commando team is.

Its only 1 commando not a group of them

darth_amethyst
the body gaurds totaly! their lil lightning stick things can diflect the shots and l/s's so.....y would a commando be ne sort of a match to a body gaurd????

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
fett pwns
what has that got to do with anything?

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth Inanis

Okay, first of all, a Clone Commando is NOT better than an ARC trooper. Read Hard Contact and you will see, or just read the SW: Republic comics that involve Alpha. Secondly, it is ONE Clone Commando against ONE Magnaguard.

HimoKun
It's the Magna Gaurd. Since it will not stop even if you shoot it's legs it will keep following you. Another thing is if it starts to lose, it will have the ability to self destruct and that would most definately kill it.

Bobafetty
then it would be a tie.

darth_amethyst
no way it wouldnt! the gaurd would uterly disimbody the commando!

darth_amethyst
it depends if they were in a distance battle or close range, if distance arc trooper would win, if cloose range it would either be a tie (arc trooper blows'em both to hell) or if the gaurd could get a jab in it would be his(highly doubtful cuz trooper would probably blow em both to hell 4 the fun of it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.