Why was Dagoba familiar to luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pundarboris
when that's my question. Does it say in any of the novels? because that's one thing that Iv'e been thinking about alot

Red Superfly
Theres three options here:

a) Luke was on acid.

b) He's the son of Darth Vader, a proven schizophrenic lunatic. He's screwed in the head. Probably bumped his head when Padme took her fall.

c) All of the above

Lazerlike42
This is out there, but what if Yoda had been using the force to sense Luke all his life, so in some way there was a connection between him and it through that

Red Superfly
Nah.

Acid.

Reverand89
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Theres three options here:

a) Luke was on acid.

b) He's the son of Darth Vader, a proven schizophrenic lunatic. He's screwed in the head. Probably bumped his head when Padme took her fall.

c) All of the above [/QU

laughing hahahaha that is fricken great laughing

Delta 62
Lazer's explanation is good. Perhaps Luke somehow received faint mental images of the planet from Yoda..

mysterio69
maybe luke has felt the force on and off during his lifetime, and since the force is strong with yoda and on dagobah, he gets the familiar feeling.

Red Superfly
In all seriousness, I think luke just pre-cogged it.

Like when Anakin sees into the future during his dreams, Luke does the same thing.

Darth_Vader05
Well remember in the begining of Empire Strikes Back when Obi Wan told Luke to go to Degobah to train with Yoda to become a Jedi Luke was knocked out and was screaming Yoda and Degobah so he could have been dreaming about meeting Yoda on Degobah but forgot about the dream when he was getting revived. Thats what i think but thats just my opinion.

Captain REX
Here's my theory about Luke and Dagobah...

Anakin had dreams, dreams of his future, so why not Luke? Luke could have had a dream of visiting Dagobah at some point during the span between ANH and ESB.

Darth_Sidious01
most of the theories are plausable......yes even the acid one stick out tongue or was it Death Sticks?

Eckle
He was probably trying to show off to artoo that he wasnt scared so he made up some lie about it being familiar

DarkYoda
I have wondered about this one myself and have never found a satisfactory answer until Red Superfly's...

Acid makes perfect sense. eek!

Robin Darkside
Luke was feeling the force, he felt Yoda;s presence. He was sensing the force but didn;t understand it at the time (When he first arrived on Debobah).

queeq
Maybe Yoda sent him postcards until Owen didn't allow it anymore.

matreid
I believe Yoda saw luke before he was carried away to tatooine. That familiar face was giving him mental images of how and where to find him.

adamrubin
maybe when he was born he had some dreams/visions of it to be trained

Echuu
Originally posted by queeq
Maybe Yoda sent him postcards until Owen didn't allow it anymore.

laughing out loud "wish you were here..."

Darth Travizzle
Um... don't know.

Reverand89
i agree with the one that he could sense yoda.but i would love to think the acid one is true though laughing out loud

queeq
Originally posted by Echuu
laughing out loud "wish you were here..."

"Greetings from your friendly neighbourhood swamp Jedi"

idiot_1185
man enough with the acid theory.....

Sadako of Girth
Yeah I think maybe he was sensing Yoda...
...Or as Red said.. Force precognition...

Captain REX
Red said acid, I said premonition... stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Doh!!!! Sorry Rex!!!

That must be an acid flashback moment I had there.... LOL

queeq
Lots of acid here these days... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.