Encicra: ComicDev

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Encicra
spam removed

P.S: I'm glad I found a popular Spider-man forum. It's good to see such a large base of fans. Spidys my favorite comic.

Spideys Sister
Yes! Oh Yes I have...And try...Most I haven't finished because my friends critisize me on liking spiderman and I get distracted...

Encicra
Well then, I suggest you hang around my forums for a bit and bring people who are also interested in creating comics.
The bigger the community gets the better it will be for all the people.

Note: I am not saying you should abandon these forums. I sure wouldnt want to anger the people who are still letting me post this up to this point. Although my forum is about development and these forums are about comics that are made by pro companies.

I guess the ultimate goal of my forums would be to have a team start there that eventually gets their own comic featured on pages like this forum.

Paola
Encicra, did you check out the rules?

ANY advertisement is considered SPAM, and may cause in the loss of your community membership.

I'll edit out your post and close this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.