Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xLiNdS x 622x
I saved an avatar under gif and when i tried to upload it, it said "Sorry, only jpeg and gif pictures can be resized here!"...doesnt make sense

Morning_Glory
yes it does... just up load whatever pic you want on the avatar creator -- provided on KMC .. and then it will be saved to your desktop and you can use it

when you save your pic you will have to change it to jpeg...it is at the bottom of the save screen thingy -- you just scroll down till you see jpeg..

xLiNdS x 622x
i went to the avatar creator and uploaded it and when i clicked send file it said Sorry, only jpeg and gif pictures can be resized here! and it wouldnt let me do anything

xLiNdS x 622x
heres the one i want...its a young Ian Somerhalder! eek!

Morning_Glory
then that means only jpeg and gif files can be resized... you must have your pic set on bitmap or something like that...

you will have to resave your pic-- and when you "save as" save it as a jpeg or gif... there is a little scroll bar thing at the bottom of the save as screen and scroll to jpeg or gif (jpeg is better)

Morning_Glory
I just looked at the properties on that.. you have to resave it as a jpeg file... just go resave it... thats all and it will be fine

xLiNdS x 622x
i tried to resave it as jpeg and it still didn't work

TOH
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
heres the one i want...its a young Ian Somerhalder! eek!
This is not a gif..is a bmp file.. and it has wrong dimensions...

xLiNdS x 622x
How is it a bmp file?..i saved it under jpeg and it says its jpeg in My Pictures and in HP Image Zone Plus

xLiNdS x 622x
Wooooo go MG!..i did it..well she did it eek!

i've been looking everywhere for Ian's young model pics and i finally found one big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.