Terminus, Galactus, Onslaught, and Tyrant vs DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Terminus (FULL POWER)
&
Galactus (FULL POWER)
&
Onslaught (ONSLAUGHT: MARVEL UNIVERSE FINAL VERSION)
&
Tyrant (FULL POWER)

vs

The DC Universe (POST-CRISIS)

Anyone at Spectre's level or above is excluded from this fight. (That includes the Spectre himself.

So can the DCU survive this invasion of 4 of the most powerful beings to ever walk any universe?

Mider
Are The Endless are Spectre level?

Mider
Only person i can think of now is Parallax and The Gaurdians Of The Universe as well as the GL Corps there not as high as Spectre but they are pretty freaking high.

Sentry
Parallax, Ion and the Guardians will get squashed. Spectre with permission of the Presence could stop them from even entering DC universe. Lucifer could intervene as well, if he cared. The Endless could very well stop them, not easily though.

Mider
Yuga Khan if He fought them one at a time, Solaris The Living Sun, Gog, The Sun-Eater perhaps?

Mider
The Spectre arent allowed and what you talking about Parallax would get squished and the GL Corps and Gaurdians it takes one Gaurdian to take out Galactus all of them would devestate Him and the whole GL Corps would also do it not as easily but i belive they can do it Parallax can do it too.

Sentry
Galactus was hungry. A weak Galactus is no stronger than a skyfather. Of course the Guardian and feebs like Krona could put him down. GL corps couldn't even handle Doomsday. Solaris was beaten by Superman Prime and a whole bunch of Supermen right? Galactus will blast her into Oblivion. Gog...LOL! I can kill Superman over and over again. What is he gonna do. Tyrant will slap him. Onslaught and Terminus will deal with DC earth, Galactus and Tyrant will take the rest. Their are a few beings that could stop them, but Most Of DC's big guns aren't allowed.

dvampire
Originally posted by armandovalles
Terminus (FULL POWER)
&
Galactus (FULL POWER)
&
Onslaught (ONSLAUGHT: MARVEL UNIVERSE FINAL VERSION)
&
Tyrant (FULL POWER)

vs

The DC Universe (POST-CRISIS)

Anyone at Spectre's level or above is excluded from this fight. (That includes the Spectre himself.

So can the DCU survive this invasion of 4 of the most powerful beings to ever walk any universe?

I've never seen Galactus at full power so... confused

Sentry
Here, this is close. Galactus and Tyrant nearly full power.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus4.jpg

Sentry
Galactus's full power is close to that of the abstracts Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, etc... A notch or two lower than these beings. Tyrant at full power is a notch or two below Galactus.

Cosmic Cube
The team will prevail.

Avalonofthewind
I guess I can't include the Imps, or Asmodel in this?
Not Kismet or Dominus?

Doesnt really seem to leave much that I can remember at the moment.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Mider
Only person i can think of now is Parallax and The Gaurdians Of The Universe as well as the GL Corps there not as high as Spectre but they are pretty freaking high.

The Guardians were stated in GL:Rebirth to be far stronger than Spectre.

Dizzle
Technically, full powered Spectre=Presence... So if anything below the Presence is allowed... Bring in the archangels!!! And the Endless, to be safe.

whirlysplat
Krona big grin hey remind me what he did to Galactus big grin
Antimoniter big grin
6 million Daxamites with anti lead serum they all have it now
Vartox big grin
The Guardians
The GL corp
The Darkstars
Spectre
Sorcerers World
The Preacer (with Genesis)
Saint of Killers
The Endless
etc etc etc

Mider
Asmodel and the Imps can be included at this there not higher then Spectre and i dont belive that the whole GL Coprs lost to Doomsday yeah right all 1500 GL's bullshit and Gog umm you dont know much about Gog do you? He is even more powerful then Krona, Highfather, DC Zues and The Phantom Stranger so yeah He is WAYYY above Sky Father level, not even the Superman with total mastery over Hyper-time could defeat permantly take Him down Superman Prime would probably go down against Him too read up on Him before you start bashing He hands SS His ass.

Mider
and Solaris is no push over not even Superman 1 Million with His force vision could budge Him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Krona big grin hey remind me what he did to Galactus big grin
Antimoniter big grin
6 million Daxamites with anti lead serum they all have it now
Vartox big grin
The Guardians
The GL corp
The Darkstars
Spectre
Sorcerers World
The Preacer (with Genesis)
Saint of Killers
The Endless
etc etc etc

The point is anyone can make a mismatch big grin

Sentry
The Guardians were stated in GL:Rebirth to be far stronger than Spectre.

Their stronger than the Presence? Spectre has been punked before, but if the Presence says to do something like destroy the Guardians or stop those beings from entering the DC universe, he could do it. Spectre gets his a$$ whooped when he disobeys the Presence. That rarely happens, but it does happen. Doesn't matter anyway, Spectre isn't allowed in this fight.

Mider
Anti-Monitor and Spectre aint allowed no one as powerful as Spectre or higher is allowed.

mrhrobinson
Truthfully, Galactus and onslaught are the only real threats here. Yuga Khan and Krona would walk all over the marvel team by themselves. Remember Yuga Khan absorbs planets and life forces without a machine like Galactus. So theoretically he could drain Galactus and the rest. And Krona is even more powerful. Now take into account that Terminus is a JLA level threat and onslaught is not what i would consider a threat with the like of Superman, Martian manhunter, Black Adam, Shazam, Superboy prime, the GL Corp, Sinestro Corp ec.... and nobody said it had to be just heroes, DC has some incredibly powerful villians too, like Despero, Mongul, Neron. So this is nowhere near a wash. Not to Mention Darkseid and the new gods. Also the Quintessence consiting of Ganthet, the wizard Shazam, High Father and the Phantom stranger

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by mrhrobinson
Truthfully, Galactus and onslaught are the only real threats here. Yuga Khan and Krona would walk all over the marvel team by themselves. Remember Yuga Khan absorbs planets and life forces without a machine like Galactus. So theoretically he could drain Galactus and the rest. And Krona is even more powerful. none of this

Cogito
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
none of this thumb up

But really, taking everyone above the Spectre out makes this mildly difficult, especially since Crispus Spectre (the most recent) was weaksauce.

But the numbers aren't there for the Marvel team. All the Lords of Order and Chaos, all the Corps, all of Earth's heroes...this is already overkill.

But to continue:
The entire 4th World
Most of Heaven/Hell
Cosmic bad guys (Despero, Starro, etc)
Trigon & Co.
Gods (Olympians and such)
Amazo
John Constantine
Time Trapper
Etc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito

But really, taking everyone above the Spectre out makes this mildly difficult, especially since Crispus Spectre (the most recent) was weaksauce.

But the numbers aren't there for the Marvel team. All the Lords of Order and Chaos, all the Corps, all of Earth's heroes...this is already overkill.

But to continue:
The entire 4th World
Most of Heaven/Hell
Cosmic bad guys (Despero, Starro, etc)
Trigon & Co.
Gods (Olympians and such)
Amazo
John Constantine
Time Trapper
Etc.

Nekron
thumb up

Cogito
Anyone at Spectre's level or above is excluded from this fight. (That includes the Spectre himself.) thumb up

zopzop
Nekron
wink

Branlor Swift
So Nekron is below Spectre now?

zopzop
So Nekron is below Spectre now?
Isn't Spectre the LT of the DCU (especially when fully backed by his boss)?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't Spectre the LT of the DCU (especially when fully backed by his boss)? haha, no.

Hell, Spectre got turned into a Black Lantern in that arc and was treated like a baby by Nekron, and pretty much everyone else.

But if you insist, I'm willing to say Nekron is weaker than Spectre. Although if that's the case, he definitely does not in any way solo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Johns was brutal on Spectre. Like he was personally going out of his way to trash Spectre's rep. No idea why he treated him so poorly. I found it pretty funny how he went back and retconned Spectre's fight with Shazam to the Wizard being weakened.

Cogito
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Johns was brutal on Spectre. Like he was personally going out of his way to trash Spectre's rep. No idea why he treated him so poorly.

thumb up

I found it pretty funny how he went back and retconned Spectre's fight with Shazam to the Wizard being weakened. When was this?

Doesn't even make sense, because Nabu was the more powerful than Shazam and the Spectre killed him too.

zopzop
haha, no.

Hell, Spectre got turned into a Black Lantern in that arc and was treated like a baby by Nekron, and pretty much everyone else.

But if you insist, I'm willing to say Nekron is weaker than Spectre. Although if that's the case, he definitely does not in any way solo.
Wait, aren't there different hosts for the Spectre and they determine his power level?

And Nekron does solo. I put him in the same league as Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, a universal abstract.

Branlor Swift
Wait, aren't there different hosts for the Spectre and they determine his power level?

And Nekron does solo. I put him in the same league as Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, a universal abstract. Scan?

Then why would you put Nekron below Spectre?

Cogito

And Nekron does solo. I put him in the same league as Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, a universal abstract.

Yeah, the different hosts have displayed varying levels of power to some degree. Different writers have him all of the map, too.

Some of his most powerful incarnations were being comparable in power to COIE Anti-Monitor and comparable in power to ZH Parallax. His very peak is probably with the Logoz, but I'm not too well versed in that.

Overall, Jim Corrigan Spectre >>> Hal Spectre => Hostless Spectre > Crispus Spectre, IMO.

-----

And Nekron would solo. But who cares because he can't be here, and DC wins anyways.

zopzop
Scan?

Then why would you put Nekron below Spectre?
During the canon DC/Marvel crossover he appeared to be LT's equivalent in DCU. I'd put the LT above Nekron (and I'm saying this as a hardcore Nekron fan).

Yeah, the different hosts have displayed varying levels of power to some degree. Different writers have him all of the map, too.

Some of his most powerful incarnations were being comparable in power to COIE Anti-Monitor and comparable in power to ZH Parallax. His very peak is probably with the Logoz, but I'm not too well versed in that.

Overall, Jim Corrigan Spectre >>> Hal Spectre => Hostless Spectre > Crispus Spectre, IMO.

-----

And Nekron would solo. But who cares because he can't be here, and DC wins anyways.
thumb up

Branlor Swift
Wait a second here...

You put Spectre on the level of LT, but you think Lucifer loses to Chaos King? You realize Michael has utterly dominated Spectre twice, and Lucifer has beaten Michael, don't you?

Oh zopzop

Cogito
During the canon DC/Marvel crossover he appeared to be LT's equivalent in DCU. I'd put the LT above Nekron (and I'm saying this as a hardcore Nekron fan).

That was really only during the crossover. I can list at least a dozen characters more powerful than Spectre without even trying.

Wait a second here...

You put Spectre on the level of LT, but you think Lucifer loses to Chaos King? You realize Michael has utterly dominated Spectre twice, and Lucifer has beaten Michael, don't you?

Oh zopzop vin

Branlor Swift

thumb up I seen a crossover where Venom was beating up Superman before.

Branlor Swift
That was really only during the crossover. I can list at least a dozen characters more powerful than Spectre without even trying. Hell, Libra made a joke out of Spectre

Cogito
Hell, Libra made a joke out of Spectre

Well, that was with the Spear of Destiny, not Libra erm

Spear of Destiny is the Spectre's kryptonite

zopzop
Wait a second here...

Oh zopzop
I'm pretty sure Spectre wasn't backed by his boss and what incarnation of the Spectre was it at the time (because that makes a difference).

CK >>>>>>>Lucifer AND Michael.

Branlor Swift

Spear of Destiny is the Spectre's kryptonite All Libra had was his staff at the time

Cogito
All Libra had was his staff at the time I'd have to go back, but I'm pretty sure the Spear was involved somehow.

I'm pretty sure Spectre wasn't backed by his boss and what incarnation of the Spectre was it at the time (because that makes a difference).

Fail much? The Spectre doesn't get "backed" by God. That's pretty much a myth. And that last bit is just trolling.

Branlor Swift

You're pretty Spectre wasn't backed by God? So, Spectre simply didn't exist at the time?
You also have a scan of God ever backing Spectre and giving him more power?

That doesn't even make sense considering what you're saying here.

Spectre = LT >>>>> Eternity = CK >>>>>>> Lucifer AND Michael

Even though Michael has ruined the shit out of Spectre twice.

zopzop
Fail much? The Spectre doesn't get "backed" by God. That's pretty much a myth. And that last bit is just trolling.
Cry more?

Spectre is all over the place power wise. A serious COIE Spectre could have taken out a mutliversal power in the AM, other versions have him getting Batkicked in the face.

It's not trolling if it's true, CK would sodomize those two limp wrists.
You're pretty Spectre wasn't backed by God? So, Spectre simply didn't exist at the time?
You also have a scan of God ever backing Spectre and giving him more power?

That doesn't even make sense considering what you're saying here.

Spectre = LT >>>>> Eternity = CK >>>>>>> Lucifer AND Michael

Even though Michael has ruined the shit out of Spectre twice.
I view CK as > Eternity but < LT.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Spear of Destiny is the Spectre's kryptonite

http://s29.postimg.org/seembon7p/wizarduniverse_2016_1571294614.jpg

I don't think he had the Spear of Destiny in this scene. Was it ever further explained why Libra made Spectre his b*tch aside from being Eternal? I'm not even sure if he was Herald level in power but Final Crisis was sometime ago. Either way, hilarious stuff.

Branlor Swift
I view CK as > Eternity but < LT. Considering he was only stated to be Eternity level that's fantastic.

At least we know your CK love likes to twist the facts.

Cogito
Considering he was only stated to be Eternity level that's fantastic.

Considering he was an aspect of a being stated to be Eternity level that's fantastic.

Branlor Swift
I don't think he had the Spear of Destiny in this scene. Was it ever further explained why Libra made Spectre his b*tch aside from being Eternal? I'm not even sure if he was Herald level in power but Final Crisis was sometime ago. Either way, hilarious stuff. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1167163-fcr1p08.jpg

Considering he was an aspect of a being stated to be Eternity level that's fantastic. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

When was this?

Doesn't even make sense, because Nabu was the more powerful than Shazam and the Spectre killed him too.

Yup. Shazam put a great deal of his power into blasting Mordru apparently:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/63189/1649834-shazamisweakened1.jpg

The best part? Shazam attack didn't even do shit to Mordru:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/63189/1649835-shazamisweakened2.jpg

Instead of Shazam looking good against Spectre, we have Spectre looking bad against Shazam who himself was an incompetent old dodger. That my friends, is true determination. Bravo Johns.

Branlor Swift
Didn't Johns have the Guardians of the Universe above Spectre?

zopzop
Considering he was only stated to be Eternity level that's fantastic.

Considering the fact that he and SuperGod Hercules feats in that arc put Eternity to shame power wise, I'll stick with CK being > Eternity.

Branlor Swift
Considering the fact that he and SuperGod Hercules feats in that arc put Eternity to shame power wise, I'll stick with CK being > Eternity. Beat up Skyfathers and absorb their power, and then get rocked by Thor?

Don't think that's on the same level as Eternity/Infinity beating the shit out of IG Magus

LordofBrooklyn
Amazo W Worlogog
Mordru
Krona
Superman Prime

The rest don't really matter.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I remember the Guardians looking good in comparison to the Spectre. IIRC, it was during Rebirth. And wasn't the Parallax part of Hal Jordan beating the crap out of the Spectre half?

Speaking of emotional entities. Wasn't the Butcher (Rage Entity) beating the f*ck out of Spectre inside a host until Atrocitus ripped it out?

Cogito

Hope not, because he jobbed them out too.

Pre-Johns Ganthet was said to be omniscient (some hyperbole, to be sure) and displayed power way above a GL. John's Guardians were no more powerful than top-tier Lanterns.

I don't think he had the Spear of Destiny in this scene. Was it ever further explained why Libra made Spectre his b*tch aside from being Eternal? I'm not even sure if he was Herald level in power but Final Crisis was sometime ago. Either way, hilarious stuff.
Ok, here's what happened. The Spear of Destiny was not involved. My mistake, it was found and recovered a couple pages after that scene. Here's the whole thing:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/FinalCrisisRevelations01Page019_zps46a09d06.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/FinalCrisisRevelations01Page020_zps4c068b70.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/FinalCrisisRevelations01Page021-022_zps1edfa817.jpg

Spectre shows up, goes to punish Libra, and reverts to Crispus when he makes contact with him. After human Crispus gets tossed around, he reverts to his Spectre form and escapes. And then here's a later scene when the Radiant stops him from making another kill:

Spectre: "Does God forbid me my office once again? First I am denied Libra -- now this!?!"
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Revelations02Page017_zpsa491b852.jpg

So God directly interfered with the Spectre and prevented him from affecting Libra. Furthermore, Libra didn't do shit to the Spectre. Later, Cain with the Spear wrecks the Spectre though.

Branlor Swift
I remember the Guardians looking good in comparison to the Spectre. IIRC, it was during Rebirth. And wasn't the Parallax part of Hal Jordan beating the crap out of the Spectre half?

Speaking of emotional entities. Wasn't the Butcher (Rage Entity) beating the f*ck out of Spectre inside a host until Atrocitus ripped it out? The Parallax half overpowered the Spectre part. And then Spectre ran away.

Yes, ish

He was also getting knocked around by Hal and Sinestro. He was losing against current weakass Parallax and even got his death half tore away from him. Hell, Atrocitus briefly infected him too.

His jaw getting knocked off by a hammer construct from Hal sums up Spectre pretty nicely.

zopzop
Beat up Skyfathers and absorb their power, and then get rocked by Thor?

Don't think that's on the same level as Eternity/Infinity beating the shit out of IG Magus
Destroying every PANTHEON, DIMENSION, etc.. he came across and absorbing it into himself with no apparent upper limit. Beating the living sh|t out of a being capable of restoring 98.75% of the multiverse. Causing Eternity's peer : Death, to flee. He took out 98.75% of the multiverse before they tricked him into believing he got what he wanted.

Then SuperGod Herc restores all of it (Athena said he could have recreated it instead and ruled over it like God).

So yeah.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Speaking of emotional entities. Wasn't the Butcher (Rage Entity) beating the f*ck out of Spectre inside a host until Atrocitus ripped it out?

This wasn't entirely fair to Spectre. Yes he was having a lot more trouble then he should have but it wasn't horrible:
http://s21.postimg.org/7ecxrp25z/gl_61_006.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/kjsfxsw1j/gl_61_007_008.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/f9s2k916f/gl_61_009.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/gq3l2e43b/gl_61_010.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/5rsbk7fhz/gl_61_011.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/y5xr4331z/gl_61_012.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/6juzjejp3/gl_61_013.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/c9b83ppvb/gl_61_014.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/d03y9hs8n/gl_61_015.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/x8rbv7rjr/gl_61_016.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/mzyupe3hz/gl_61_017.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/4yfprl9h3/gl_61_018.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/fzfgacr3r/gl_61_019.jpg

Branlor Swift
Destroying every PANTHEON, DIMENSION, etc.. he came across and absorbing it into himself with no apparent upper limit. Beating the living sh|t out of a being capable of restoring 98.75% of the multiverse. Causing Eternity's peer : Death, to flee. He took out 98.75% of the multiverse before they tricked him into believing he got what he wanted.

Then SuperGod Herc restores all of it (Athena said he could have recreated it instead and ruled over it like God).

So yeah. And you think that's more impressive than beating an IG user... how?

But yeah, he did all that while being equal to Eternity.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/56904/1529398-1471004_chaos_war_2_018.jpg

Cogito

So yeah.

Destroying pantheons is ridiculously unimpressive to any abstract level character. I mean shit, Gorr did that.

zopzop
And you think that's more impressive than beating an IG user... how?

But yeah, he did all that while being equal to Eternity.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/56904/1529398-1471004_chaos_war_2_018.jpg
CK was steadily gaining in power as he devoured more and more of the multiverse. Toward the end, I put him above Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion. He even caused Eternity's peer to crap her pants and run for it.

Or are you forgetting he started out as Mikoboshi (or however you spell it) and was getting his ass handed to him by Ares?

That IG user was missing an important gem : the reality Gem. And you clearly see Warlock lunge for the IG while Magus was distracted and confused. Snatching the IG from a user has been done before (Nebula/Thanos), so...
Destroying pantheons is ridiculously unimpressive to any abstract level character. I mean shit, Gorr did that.
Gorr was a piker compared to CK. He stealth killed them and had his hands full with three Thors. CK was annihilating entire pantheons head on.

And we see how powerful Marvel pantheons are. Four artifacts from them created a being capable of multiversal level feats of power.

Cogito
CK was steadily gaining in power as he devoured more and more of the multiverse. Toward the end, I put him above Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion. He even caused Eternity's peer to crap her pants and run for it.

How could CK possibly be above Oblivion? facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Parallax half overpowered the Spectre part. And then Spectre ran away.

Yes, ish

He was also getting knocked around by Hal and Sinestro. He was losing against current weakass Parallax and even got his death half tore away from him. Hell, Atrocitus briefly infected him too.

His jaw getting knocked off by a hammer construct from Hal sums up Spectre pretty nicely.

Yeah, that Parallax moment was terrible:
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/blogofoa/gl51-spec.jpg

Hal Jordan is OP:
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/Hal%20Jordan%203/GreenLantern50013-14.jpg

The best part was when Hal said Spectre was scared of Parallax:
http://s28.postimg.org/o4e74p37f/2636895_greenlanterniv50p20.jpg

Although I guess he should be because he keeps getting whopped by it.

zopzop
How could CK possibly be above Oblivion? facepalm
What don't you understand?

Oblivion admitted to LYING on panel. He straight up admitted to mixing lies and truth not once but twice during that arc.

CK's on panel feats and fights sh|t all over Oblivion's. I can list them and you can list Oblivion's and we'll see who comes out on top.

Branlor Swift

Or are you forgetting he started out as Mikoboshi (or however you spell it) and was getting his ass handed to him by Ares?

That IG user was missing an important gem : the reality Gem. And you clearly see Warlock lunge for the IG while Magus was distracted and confused. Snatching the IG from a user has been done before (Nebula/Thanos), so... It can be assumed that full powered Mika was equal to Eternity, otherwise we would be assuming his Zeus killing form was equal to Eternity.

Mikaboshi was a depowered form. The reason why he was devouring things was so he could get back to full power, and also to destroy shit.

Death ran from Walker. erm

No he wasn't. And Warlock already tried that and failed which only had him and Magus spewing power at each other.

Wait, did you just say Chaos King was above Oblivion? Well, I see this was for nothing. You just want to say random shit.

zopzop
It can be assumed that full powered Mika was equal to Eternity, otherwise we would be assuming his Zeus killing form was equal to Eternity.

Mikaboshi was a depowered form. The reason why he was devouring things was so he could get back to full power, and also to destroy shit.

Death ran from Walker. erm

No he wasn't. And Warlock already tried that and failed which only had him and Magus spewing power at each other.

Wait, did you just say Chaos King was above Oblivion? Well, I see this was for nothing. You just want to say random shit.
Like I said, CK was growing steadily more powerful as the story went on.

Death didn't run from Walker out of fear, she ran because she didn't want to hurt his feelings (stated on panel). Plus when she "ran" from Walker, the natural order wasn't affect, ie the dead weren't rising and people weren't incapable of dying (this happened when she fled reality from CK). So it's obviously two different things.

Then why did Adam lunge for the incomplete IG as Magus was distracted and confused by Eternity/Infinity.

Post the scan where Oblivion claimed CK was a mere aspect of himself, then I'll post the scan of him admitting to lying twice in that story.

Branlor Swift
Like I said, CK was growing steadily more powerful as the story went on.

Death didn't run from Walker out of fear, she ran because she didn't want to hurt his feelings (stated on panel). Plus when she "ran" from Walker, the natural order wasn't affect, ie the dead weren't rising and people weren't incapable of dying (this happened when she fled reality from CK). So it's obviously two different things.

Then why did Adam lunge for the incomplete IG as Magus was distracted and confused by Eternity/Infinity.

Post the scan where Oblivion claimed CK was a mere aspect of himself, then I'll post the scan of him admitting to lying twice in that story. So he wasn't at full power is what you're saying?

But she still ran from Walker. She also got trapped by Loki, and beaten by Grandmaster. Her fleeing doesn't diminish her power since nothing happened. All she did was leave the dimension she doesn't reside in anyway.

He had one arm out to his side and he was shaking his fist at Magus with the other. erm
Warlock's best chance for stealing the Gauntlet came when Magus was beating up Thanos and Warlock came out of nowhere and grabbed the thing. If he didn't rip it off in that super distraction, then he wouldn't have done it when he was still facing Magus.
After Eternity/Infinity throttled Magus, they let Warlock play with his child's toy.

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/scale_super/3418574-3418571-thor%2Bannual-zone%2B021.jpg

Go right ahead. But this logic is hilarious. Apparently him admitting to lies makes things that he didn't say were lies... lies.
Good twisting with that one flop

operator616
Lucifer has beaten Michael

Remember that Lucifer was possessed by Fenris and was intending to kill Michael, while Michael was trying to talk to him to fight Fenris' influence. Not to mention that the reason Michael died, was because he used his power to break Fenris' influence over Lucifer. And both of them were weakened.

So i don't think that fight established Lucifer > Michael. They're equals, imo.

Not that it diminishes your point towards zopzop.

Yup. Shazam put a great deal of his power into blasting Mordru apparently:

http://i.imgur.com/5T35Shg.jpg

The best part? Shazam attack didn't even do shit to Mordru:

http://i.imgur.com/MpmKkzJ.jpg

Instead of Shazam looking good against Spectre, we have Spectre looking bad against Shazam who himself was an incompetent old dodger. That my friends, is true determination. Bravo Johns.

That's from JSA #78, not written by Johns.

Also, keep in mind that Shazam was in his place of power while facing the Spectre in DoV, and really did nothing to the Spectre.

Anyway, i don't care much for DoV version of the Spectre since it was a hostless Spectre, who's weak.

abhilegend
Bump

carver9
The 4 clears.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
The 4 clears.
laughing out loud

Entire DC universe?

abhilegend
Also despite what Bran thinks of Johns Spectre, Johns wrote Spectre as more powerful than Corrigan Spectre unless he was spirit of redemption.

Corrigan Spectre got rebuffed by Neron outside hell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Neron/SpectreIII35p00.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Neron/SpectreIII35p01and02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Neron/SpectreIII35p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Neron/SpectreIII35p04.jpg

While Johns Spectre casually turned Neron into ice in hell.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Day-of-Judgment/Issue-1?id=90056

And then casually imprisoned him. When Neron had spear of destiny no less.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Day-of-Judgment/Issue-5?id=90063

Just like Yz imprisoned Spectre.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/JLA-1997/Issue-29?id=39290

But Johns Spectre casually owned Thunderbolt.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/JSA-1999/Issue-75?id=44230

Corrigan Spectre was totally powerless against Spirit King.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Spectre-1992/Issue-54?id=68491

Johns Spectre ate Spirit King.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/JSA-1999/Issue-62?id=44215

Just because he played up Guardians and emotional entities, it doesn't makes Spectre weaker.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Entire DC universe?

Read the stips, please.

abhilegend
Read the stips, please.
I know. Are you sure entire DC universe below Spectre would lose to these 4?

carver9
I know. Are you sure entire DC universe below Spectre would lose to these 4?

Name me 5 that you have in mind that would stop them... then we can go from there. The most powerful 5.

abhilegend
Name me 5 that you have in mind that would stop them... then we can go from there. The most powerful 5.
Why only 5? Larfleeze, All the Guardians, New Gods are only a few.

How do these 4 clear carter?

MrMind
pffft dc stomps many could solo

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by MrMind
pffft dc stomps many could solo Solo? erm

carver9
Why only 5? Larfleeze, All the Guardians, New Gods are only a few.

How do these 4 clear carter?

Galactus would solo the people you've just named.

MrMind
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Solo? erm

you wouldn't know since you don't read dc

nekron, zh parallax, original ion, volthoom

lord of order and chaos, new gods darkseid or highfather, any version of the anti-monitor (except scw)

kismet,doctor manhattan, 5th dimensional beings, top monitors, gentry just to name a few

This is the part of the dc cosmic list from below full power spectre to above skyfather level many years ago, just give you a few ideas, some from the list can solo this marvel team, some can give a good fight

2) Hypertime abstract Beings/Forces (beings that could affect the whole Hypertimeline)
Hyperman (God of Hypertime Jonathan Kent)

World's Funnest Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite (May not be the Central Hypertimeline or 'in-continuity' Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite but still existed from a different hypertimeline)

3) Multiversal abstract beings/forces (beings that could affect the Multiverse)
Una, the Worm of Heaven and Hell/Ea/Mallo Keeper of the Cosmic Balance/The Sword of Destiny/The Word/The Void/Demiurgic Energy/The Witching Hour /Anti-Monitor (full version)/Entropy or Krona at full potential/The Great Light (no relations to the Ultimate Darkness or Ultimate Light)/The Darkness (could be the Anti-Monitor's shadow servants merged as one. But that's debatable)/Godwave/The Ultimator or 10th dimensional beings/The Abyss

4) Universal abstract beings/fundamental forces who embody a universe (Beings that could affect a single universe)
Kismet or Eternity (same being , but the name Pre-Crisis Superwoman called her universe in Superman Family Arc)/Death/Infinity (The Timestream)/Oblivion (Nothingness)/Angor/Entropy (End of Time after everything dies)/Maltusian Gods/The Moraiei/Three Witches/Other forms the Witching Hour manifest itself throughout the universe/Destiny/Dream I/Dream II/Darksome/Yk'Kphat/the Antechamber of Souls/The Great Tree/The Abyss (Pre-Boot Dial H For Hero Villain)/5th dimensional imp king or queen (Queen Gzntplzk or King Brpxz)/Omega Attractor/Epoch with Omega Attractor/The Oracle Entity/Maaldor/Ningal/The Aleph/Order/Chaos/Willow and her husband as one (one with the universe)/OA/Quantum Field/Speed Force/Parallax Entity/Azarath/Astro-Force/Omega Effect/Alpha Energy/Zero Hour Parallax (full power)/Ion/Sunbust energy/The Shadowlands/Joker with Maaldor Power/Mr. Mxyzptlk/Bat-Mite/Lkz/Ykz/The Mxy Twins (Mxyzptlk split into 2)/A typical 5th dimensional imp (Zrffians, Thunderbolts, and Mite-Imps) (average showing)/Emperor Joker/Cosmic Lotus/Nebula Man

The Concentrator/The Primal Atom/The Sun-Stone/Genesis Box/Warlogog/Warlogog wielder/Damage (Big Bang)/Anti-Matter Cannon/The Master Blaster

5) Abstract Concepts/physical body and manifestations of the Presence
Destruction/The Decay ancient force/Anomaly (also known as Fires of Creation itself)/Desire/Despair/Dellirium/The Union/Dark Lords of the Ultra-Realm (War, Chaos, Madness, Hate, Death, Greed and Rage), Light Lords of the Ultra-Realm (Peace, Grace, Enlightenment, Love, Order, Life and Bliss)/Rama Kushna/Meshta/Wally the God Boy/Godhead

6) Physical body and manifestations of abstract concepts
Black Racer/Black Flash/Nekron I/The Ecrus/Anti-Life Entity/Anyone wielding the ALE/Eon (full power)/Decay II/Tiamat

7) Godlike Metahumans/1st class Metaphysicals, Semi-Abstract, God-Like beings, race, Demons, Angels/Metaphysicals that could affect the universe
Hamilton Benedict/Gemini Entity/Alexander Luthor/Gemworld Dimension (currently Amethyst's spirit)/Jonathan Kent/Progenitor (Element Lad reaching his full potential and becoming God of a galaxy)/Progenitor and Omnipagues (merged as one being)/

The Promethian Giants/The Quantum Mechanics/The Anti-Matter Man (Pre-Boot)

Ramiel/Duma/Sandalphon/Archangel Amendaniel/Lord of Order (Shatru, St'ann, Terataya, Ynar, J'akk, Nabu the Wise, Patagones, Amethyst)/Lord of Chaos (Child, Gorrum, Hytuurnus, m'Shulla, Shivering Jemmy, The Weaver, T'Charr,The Shallow Brigade and the Laughing Dancers,The five original Lords of Chaos,Typhon, Vandaemon, Zanadu)/The Unity/Shattered God/SHAZAM's Elder Gods (Marzosh, Arel, Ribalvei, Voldar, Elbiam, Lumium)/S'ivaa The Destroyer/The Shadow Elements race/The Three Demons - Rath, Ghast, Abnegazar/Clockwerx/Trigon (in his dimension)/Krona/Bedlam/Dominus/Jakeem Thunder/Johnny Thunder/30th Century or present Mordru/The Great Darkness Saga Darkseid/Doctor Manhattan/Satan/Spear of Destiny/Azmodus (like the Spectre varies)/Shaitan/Shathan/Ultimate Man (fully evolved)/Ganthet possessed by Parallax/Superman Prime/Wonder Woman channeling the Godwave/Starbreaker/Yuga Khan/Imperiex/Brainiac 13/Fenris the Devourer/Omniphagues/Overmaster/Epoch/Vyronis/Preacherverse God/King of Tears/The Devil/Corinthian/The First of the Fallen/Saint of Killer/Angel of Death/Time Trapper I (Rokk Krinn)/Time Trapper II (Lori Morning?)/Glorith/Infinite Man/Timeless Ones/The Time Beast/Kulak/Eclipso (depowered and became Heart of Darkness)/Abraxis/Dr. Destiny/The Agents/Dark Angel/Zatanna and Adam (Godhead)/Agent If and the Realtor/The Carnivore (pre-God)/Cykroth/The Evil One/Maggedon/Alien Ator of the Timeless Place/Primordial Old Gods of Chaos/The Lords of Light/Nether-World Gods/Satan (Phantom Stranger issue pre-boot)/Willie Wisher/Father Time/Captain Skull/Cocoon of the Undying Ones

8) 1st Class Metahumans, supernatural, and aliens/2nd class Metaphysicals,Semi-Abstract, and God-Like beings/race/Demons/Angels
The Unimaginable/Unimaginable's race/Candlemaker/Egregores/TDHD MadGod of Sector 3600/Millinneum Giants/Cosmic Gamblers/OWner of the Earth/The A/Rift/Neron/The Second of the Fallen/The Third of the Fallen/The Endless One/Old Gods- Arzaz, Baaldur, Lokee, The Nameless One, Sirius, Wotan/A typical 5th dimensional imp (varies) (low showings)/The I/Luck Lords/X'Hal/Agamemno/The Aurakles/The One/The Fiend with Five Faces/Erishad's baby/Outer Gods (Shub-Niggurath, Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep)/Elder Gods and the Old Ones (Cthulhu,M'Nagalah, k'zum'uggarth, Daemoniacus, Kolkothak, Koth-Shugoth, The Undying Ones and the N'Garai)/Netherworld Creatures/Andromeda and M'onel given powers by the Anomaly/The ID/The Miracle Machine/Parallax (Post Zero Hour)/Jericho (vessel of Azarath)/Zauriel (angel form)/Asmodel/Pax Dei host/Thrones/Saraphim/other angel host that Gabriel or Sandalphon are in charge of/Earth-Born Angels- Supergirl (angelic powers), Comet, and Blithe (if they actually use their powers), Twilight with Supergirl's Earth Born Angel Power (still has it I believe)/Jesse Custer/Genesis/The Light Entity/Leviathan (Phantom Stranger pre-boot)/Asmodeus/Oblivion II/Secret (full potential)

Sun Eater/Mr. Nebula/Cannibal Planet/Aquarius/Other Living Stars/Council of the Living Stars/Solaris/Morbiac the Zombie Star/The Vampire Sun/Mogo/Empire of Tears/Wonderworld inhabitors- Adam One, The Mote, and other Wonderworlders/Manhunter of Mars/Parliaments of Planets/Earth Elemental Swamp Thing/The Ancient Ones/Maya/Gaea

Monitor/Anti-Monitor (before he absorbed the multiverse)/Scarabus

victreebelvictr

abhilegend
Is that so? Mind proving him soloing just guardians, eh?

DarkSaint85

Galactus needs machinery when dealing with a planet, Carter laughing out loud. That doesn't sound like he's even planetary in scope lmao

Insane Titan
Originally posted by MrMind
you wouldn't know since you don't read dc

nekron, zh parallax, original ion, volthoom

lord of order and chaos, new gods darkseid or highfather, any version of the anti-monitor (except scw)

kismet,doctor manhattan, 5th dimensional beings, top monitors, gentry just to name a few

This is the part of the dc cosmic list from below full power spectre to above skyfather level many years ago, just give you a few ideas, some from the list can solo this marvel team, some can give a good fight

2) Hypertime abstract Beings/Forces (beings that could affect the whole Hypertimeline)
Hyperman (God of Hypertime Jonathan Kent)

World's Funnest Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite (May not be the Central Hypertimeline or 'in-continuity' Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite but still existed from a different hypertimeline)

3) Multiversal abstract beings/forces (beings that could affect the Multiverse)
Una, the Worm of Heaven and Hell/Ea/Mallo Keeper of the Cosmic Balance/The Sword of Destiny/The Word/The Void/Demiurgic Energy/The Witching Hour /Anti-Monitor (full version)/Entropy or Krona at full potential/The Great Light (no relations to the Ultimate Darkness or Ultimate Light)/The Darkness (could be the Anti-Monitor's shadow servants merged as one. But that's debatable)/Godwave/The Ultimator or 10th dimensional beings/The Abyss

4) Universal abstract beings/fundamental forces who embody a universe (Beings that could affect a single universe)
Kismet or Eternity (same being , but the name Pre-Crisis Superwoman called her universe in Superman Family Arc)/Death/Infinity (The Timestream)/Oblivion (Nothingness)/Angor/Entropy (End of Time after everything dies)/Maltusian Gods/The Moraiei/Three Witches/Other forms the Witching Hour manifest itself throughout the universe/Destiny/Dream I/Dream II/Darksome/Yk'Kphat/the Antechamber of Souls/The Great Tree/The Abyss (Pre-Boot Dial H For Hero Villain)/5th dimensional imp king or queen (Queen Gzntplzk or King Brpxz)/Omega Attractor/Epoch with Omega Attractor/The Oracle Entity/Maaldor/Ningal/The Aleph/Order/Chaos/Willow and her husband as one (one with the universe)/OA/Quantum Field/Speed Force/Parallax Entity/Azarath/Astro-Force/Omega Effect/Alpha Energy/Zero Hour Parallax (full power)/Ion/Sunbust energy/The Shadowlands/Joker with Maaldor Power/Mr. Mxyzptlk/Bat-Mite/Lkz/Ykz/The Mxy Twins (Mxyzptlk split into 2)/A typical 5th dimensional imp (Zrffians, Thunderbolts, and Mite-Imps) (average showing)/Emperor Joker/Cosmic Lotus/Nebula Man

The Concentrator/The Primal Atom/The Sun-Stone/Genesis Box/Warlogog/Warlogog wielder/Damage (Big Bang)/Anti-Matter Cannon/The Master Blaster

5) Abstract Concepts/physical body and manifestations of the Presence
Destruction/The Decay ancient force/Anomaly (also known as Fires of Creation itself)/Desire/Despair/Dellirium/The Union/Dark Lords of the Ultra-Realm (War, Chaos, Madness, Hate, Death, Greed and Rage), Light Lords of the Ultra-Realm (Peace, Grace, Enlightenment, Love, Order, Life and Bliss)/Rama Kushna/Meshta/Wally the God Boy/Godhead

6) Physical body and manifestations of abstract concepts
Black Racer/Black Flash/Nekron I/The Ecrus/Anti-Life Entity/Anyone wielding the ALE/Eon (full power)/Decay II/Tiamat

7) Godlike Metahumans/1st class Metaphysicals, Semi-Abstract, God-Like beings, race, Demons, Angels/Metaphysicals that could affect the universe
Hamilton Benedict/Gemini Entity/Alexander Luthor/Gemworld Dimension (currently Amethyst's spirit)/Jonathan Kent/Progenitor (Element Lad reaching his full potential and becoming God of a galaxy)/Progenitor and Omnipagues (merged as one being)/

The Promethian Giants/The Quantum Mechanics/The Anti-Matter Man (Pre-Boot)

Ramiel/Duma/Sandalphon/Archangel Amendaniel/Lord of Order (Shatru, St'ann, Terataya, Ynar, J'akk, Nabu the Wise, Patagones, Amethyst)/Lord of Chaos (Child, Gorrum, Hytuurnus, m'Shulla, Shivering Jemmy, The Weaver, T'Charr,The Shallow Brigade and the Laughing Dancers,The five original Lords of Chaos,Typhon, Vandaemon, Zanadu)/The Unity/Shattered God/SHAZAM's Elder Gods (Marzosh, Arel, Ribalvei, Voldar, Elbiam, Lumium)/S'ivaa The Destroyer/The Shadow Elements race/The Three Demons - Rath, Ghast, Abnegazar/Clockwerx/Trigon (in his dimension)/Krona/Bedlam/Dominus/Jakeem Thunder/Johnny Thunder/30th Century or present Mordru/The Great Darkness Saga Darkseid/Doctor Manhattan/Satan/Spear of Destiny/Azmodus (like the Spectre varies)/Shaitan/Shathan/Ultimate Man (fully evolved)/Ganthet possessed by Parallax/Superman Prime/Wonder Woman channeling the Godwave/Starbreaker/Yuga Khan/Imperiex/Brainiac 13/Fenris the Devourer/Omniphagues/Overmaster/Epoch/Vyronis/Preacherverse God/King of Tears/The Devil/Corinthian/The First of the Fallen/Saint of Killer/Angel of Death/Time Trapper I (Rokk Krinn)/Time Trapper II (Lori Morning?)/Glorith/Infinite Man/Timeless Ones/The Time Beast/Kulak/Eclipso (depowered and became Heart of Darkness)/Abraxis/Dr. Destiny/The Agents/Dark Angel/Zatanna and Adam (Godhead)/Agent If and the Realtor/The Carnivore (pre-God)/Cykroth/The Evil One/Maggedon/Alien Ator of the Timeless Place/Primordial Old Gods of Chaos/The Lords of Light/Nether-World Gods/Satan (Phantom Stranger issue pre-boot)/Willie Wisher/Father Time/Captain Skull/Cocoon of the Undying Ones

8) 1st Class Metahumans, supernatural, and aliens/2nd class Metaphysicals,Semi-Abstract, and God-Like beings/race/Demons/Angels
The Unimaginable/Unimaginable's race/Candlemaker/Egregores/TDHD MadGod of Sector 3600/Millinneum Giants/Cosmic Gamblers/OWner of the Earth/The A/Rift/Neron/The Second of the Fallen/The Third of the Fallen/The Endless One/Old Gods- Arzaz, Baaldur, Lokee, The Nameless One, Sirius, Wotan/A typical 5th dimensional imp (varies) (low showings)/The I/Luck Lords/X'Hal/Agamemno/The Aurakles/The One/The Fiend with Five Faces/Erishad's baby/Outer Gods (Shub-Niggurath, Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep)/Elder Gods and the Old Ones (Cthulhu,M'Nagalah, k'zum'uggarth, Daemoniacus, Kolkothak, Koth-Shugoth, The Undying Ones and the N'Garai)/Netherworld Creatures/Andromeda and M'onel given powers by the Anomaly/The ID/The Miracle Machine/Parallax (Post Zero Hour)/Jericho (vessel of Azarath)/Zauriel (angel form)/Asmodel/Pax Dei host/Thrones/Saraphim/other angel host that Gabriel or Sandalphon are in charge of/Earth-Born Angels- Supergirl (angelic powers), Comet, and Blithe (if they actually use their powers), Twilight with Supergirl's Earth Born Angel Power (still has it I believe)/Jesse Custer/Genesis/The Light Entity/Leviathan (Phantom Stranger pre-boot)/Asmodeus/Oblivion II/Secret (full potential)

Sun Eater/Mr. Nebula/Cannibal Planet/Aquarius/Other Living Stars/Council of the Living Stars/Solaris/Morbiac the Zombie Star/The Vampire Sun/Mogo/Empire of Tears/Wonderworld inhabitors- Adam One, The Mote, and other Wonderworlders/Manhunter of Mars/Parliaments of Planets/Earth Elemental Swamp Thing/The Ancient Ones/Maya/Gaea

Monitor/Anti-Monitor (before he absorbed the multiverse)/Scarabus Spectre lvl characters and above are excluded from the fight, at least read the OP.

MrMind
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Spectre lvl characters and above are excluded from the fight, at least read the OP.

at least stop being so dumb

spectre is tier 1 on this list, everyone I listed was below spectre

Insane Titan

MrMind
sigh...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390246.html go look for it yourself, when you are wrong just keep it to yourself. a thanos fan claiming someone bias...classic

don't start no shit, won't be no shit

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Bump

SquallX
Superman uses the Miracle Machine.

DarkSaint85
Wonder woman soloes

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Spectre lvl characters and above are excluded from the fight, at least read the OP.

Good call, but even at that, they'd be routed.

carver9
DC wins after a long fight.

Adam Grimes
Constantine solos them in five minutes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Constantine solos them in five minutes.

How if we stick strictly to the OP?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
How if we stick strictly to the OP? Ah, I get it. Post-Crisis ok.

SquallX
Black Hand summons a legion of Black Lanterns, hangs back with a bag of popcorn, and watch the fun.

Stoic
Would that power be able to be consumed by Galactus? If so it could go a number of ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.