Do You enjoy being God?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Do you enjoy being God and if so, what are you doing about it.

AdventChild
hmmm interesting thread...Define God in your opinion...then you'll recieve an answer..

debbiejo
God = creating.....

I create. Been told to stop creating, been told that somethings I create smells. I create my experiences, create my time, create my associations, my dreams, and my reality....

AdventChild
being God...eh it's fun!

AdventChild
do you enjoy it...

finti
yes

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by debbiejo
God = creating.....

I create. Been told to stop creating, been told that somethings I create smells. I create my experiences, create my time, create my associations, my dreams, and my reality....

technically the only thing you create is your words. But that is subserviant because your words are formed from the movemment of the mouth and the vibration of the vocal chords. So it's like a secondary creation, but just to have a little fun. Being God is ok, lots of work though. Only a guy who's lived since the beginning of time, can go on vaction and come back to see that's nothings changed. Not me though, I turn my eyes away from one sec, and there's chaos and mayhem...I need a vaction...

socialrebel101
I enjoy it more than you'll believe. God rules = I rule! cool Happy Dance yes

XxoooxX
Yes we are all gods. And it is fun eek!

Lord Melkor
I bring war and suffering. I play Golf with Satan.

debbiejo
god is with in us....So we are all capable of being all that can change all there is.

Shakyamunison
I know nothing else.

markie

markie

debbiejo
Now that's some interesting gay stuff. Though I just can't imagine myself....And I like lobster too.

finti
I think jesus was gay, and that jealousy was the reason for Judas betrayal

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
I think jesus was gay, and that jealousy was the reason for Judas betrayal

laughing

fruits
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
technically the only thing you create is your words. But that is subserviant because your words are formed from the movemment of the mouth and the vibration of the vocal chords. So it's like a secondary creation, but just to have a little fun. Being God is ok, lots of work though. Only a guy who's lived since the beginning of time, can go on vaction and come back to see that's nothings changed. Not me though, I turn my eyes away from one sec, and there's chaos and mayhem...I need a vaction...

and while we're getting techinical, the actual definition of god:

God
a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.

not a single thing in that whole definition about creating.

debbiejo
Jesus loves you, But I'M his favorite...... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.