Pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Whats the most painful thing that you remember?

I would say mine was giving birth but I didn't have any labor pain....>.> BUT my rout canal was a bIIITCH!!! the pain was awful ... What the f**k? wacko

DeRFmAn
I was playing street hockey in a church parking lot and I was going for the ball puck and my stick got stuck in a drainage thing and hit my gut then went up and under my ribcage I couldnt mover or do anything for like 15 mins...but I didn't tell my mother cuz she would've made me stop playing hockey she was an annoying worried pain in my ass.

WickedTexasMomA
OUCH,that made me hurt.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm let's see...there was this one time where I sprained my ankle trying to do a varial flip off of a 7 stair...that hurt and it made my ankle swell up to twice the size and it turned blue..it looked funny but it only hurt when I moved...

and then when I was younger, I was bit by a dog right on the lower lip and below my nose and had to get like 16 stiches..but I couldn't feel anything at all..I was just gushing out blood..lol

but one time I was going down a hill off a ramp on my bike and I dont really know what happened but I like hit something and like flipped over and like skidded down part of the hill on my knees and arm and that hurt alot! Everytime I moved or got that part of my body wet it stung!

WickedTexasMomA
What did you do to make the dog bite you?

Phoenix Aska
lol

all i did was pet it...but I tink there was something wrong with his leg or something when I touched it....

Uneeklyconfused
most painful recuring event ....

when my knee dislocated when running for the bus....it was practiaclly at right angle to my body...very motherF**king painfull..i pass out from the pain.....

dislocating my shoulder while holding my neice ..(babies are really strong)..i nearly dropped her ..

being hit on the knee by a printer ....it 'fell' of a table ..

my 'wisedom' teeth are coming tru ..that kinda hurts

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
OUCH,that made me hurt.

Yeah thats the worst pain I've ever felt it flipped me completely over cuz I was hauling ass trying to get the puck. Every1 wanted to go tell my mother but I wasnt going to have that. The 2nd worst pain I've felt was when I was working at a TV/VCR repair shop and the dolly for the stairs failed while i was moving one of those old HUGE floor model tvs down and it slid about 1/3 of the way down with me in front and after the 3rd step I was ROLLING down the stairs but about half way the dolly stopped and the tv went FLYING off when I landed at the bottom I was almost sitting indian style facing away from the stairs and all I heard was BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM (the sound of the tv tumbling down the stairs) then it just ran me over. The worst thing about it was I sprained my ankle really bad and had to miss a hockey game that night. But I was lucky considering.

DeRFmAn
Ive got scars from different times when I get a gash from this or from that but cuts dont ever really hurt that bad to me and no I'm not a moron that cuts my self so I'm not used to it they just dont hurt that bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.