Display of endurance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
Which hero can go the longest without eating?

Hulk
Superman
Wolverine
Captain America
Thing
Colossus
Bishop
Thor

P.S. No character can eat their own flesh to survive and NO hero is allowed WATER either!!! Who ever dies last or doesn't wins!

seaapple
Superman or Thor. Thor is a god and is immortal.

Superman can just absorb sunlight and live via photosynthesis.

The others gotta eat.

Cosmic Cube
It's between Thor, Superman, and Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Yep,Yep,Yep

DarkCrawler
Colossus doesn't have to eat, sleep or drink in his metal from. And he can stay in it for infinite amount of time.

CorderaMitchell
Thats cheap.lol

How do you come by your great signature pics.

colossus17
that is true colossus does not require food..and sups can live off photosynthesis

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
that is true colossus does not require food..and sups can live off photosynthesis

I have a couple questions. Superman allowed to absorb sunlight? Are they in a desert, or a featurless enviroment? Are they all in the same place?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Colossus doesn't have to eat, sleep or drink in his metal from. And he can stay in it for infinite amount of time.
So he doesn't have a limit anymore?

CorderaMitchell
I guess not.

colossus17
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I have a couple questions. Superman allowed to absorb sunlight? Are they in a desert, or a featurless enviroment? Are they all in the same place?

well it wasent stated......i assumed.....

ThaWhiteShadow
colossus does too have a limit, unless they chnaged it

Sentry
Wonder Man doesn't need any food, water, or sleep.

manjaro
in this order

thor
supes
hulk
colossus
thing
Wolverine(though it would take him a long time to wither he does need to eat)
Cap(i guess cuz he's enhanced)
Bishop(he's just a regualr guy who can absrobd energy he doesnt get any sustainance from energy)

stormfront13
and emma frost also doesn't need to eat or breath in diamond form

willRules
Well with my food intake lets just say i wouldn't win LOL

Metalmanx
Colossus does not have a limit in terms of staying in his metallic form. He's never been shown to have a limit. The longest he has been shown, to my knowledge at least, to have stayed in his metallic form is five days. But it was only because he wanted to return to normal, not because he had to. Colossus would easily be able to last forever in his metallic form if he so chose to.

ZephroCarnelian
The one with the most endurance is in my opinion:

Thor. Since he's not designed to die of old age, lol.

Then Superman who can last as long as the sun lasts.

manjaro
colossus has stayed longer than five days.just before he became one of magneto's acolytes he was gravely injured in metal form, not that he felt it or anything but he was scared to revert back to normal. he stayed like that for a few weeks witha deep gash in his head until magneto healed him with his magnetic powers

Bishop X
Actually Thor will die of old age. It will just be millenniums from now.

armandovalles
JUGGERNAUT HAS THE MOST ENDURANCE!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by armandovalles
JUGGERNAUT HAS THE MOST ENDURANCE!

I agree actually. Too bad he's not on the poll though. But I do agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.