The Daleks must save Dr Who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Mage Gav
Now im a big fan of Dr Who but this seris has been abismil filled with silly jokes and every story is filled with BILLY PIPER (not that i mind) but lets have a story that doesnt revolve around her,That being said the Dalek story of which she played a major part in has been the best so far.Now we know the daleks come back next week along with the Evil Anne Robinson but the question is will Russle T Davis ruin the daleks like he did the Slyveen,RTD has filled the episodes with jokes and the like i say get shot of him.The Doctor is good The compainions are good but the producer isnt so i have this call to make.

DALEKS EXTERMINATE RUSSLE.T.DAVIS.

And deliver a smashing 2 episode's next week.
And can i just ask who thinks the daleks will kill the current doctor to make way for the new?

Gabrial
I agree with what your saying. the program, as a whole, isnt going anywhere. its fun and got some good one-liners but its missing something.

Which doctor are you talking about? I dont want to jump in and ruin the ending for anyone. are you talking about doctor 9- goofy looking,big crazy grin, big ears, big nose but is still so hot!??

BENITO
The Daleks are all Dead

Gabrial
A bit off the subject!

How do you get the picture under your name?

Grand Moff Gav,
Ijn the options menu

Gabrial
Yes......... and where is that. cant see no place called options menu. ( im just a usless girl!)

dalekblaster
i think you have got it all wrong and russle is a greate writer

dalekblaster
have you heard that there is to be a special short eppisode of doctor who that is on bbc children in need, it is a follow on from the last eppisode, but the doctor wont get his new outfit until till the christmas invasion eppisode. but even after the christmas invasion eppisode we have to waight about 2 month till the rest of the eppisodes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.