I stepped in dog shit this morning :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah I had just got up, and was walking into the computer room, wiping my eyes and I stepped in DOG SHIT! It was new too so I had to sit up on the counter, clean my friggen foot, and then clean everything off the floor too.
Im still mad about that.

dark1365
Ouch. bag

shaber
I've stepped in dog excrement before. It is very dangerous.

Your Angel
thanks for sharing no expression

The Biker Scout
Um I would go ...take .....a shower... like right now sick

Morbid4Daniel
You're welcome Angel.
Lol

sexylexy32
Dogs really do need to be toilet trained

Fellatio
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yeah I had just got up, and was walking into the computer room, wiping my eyes and I stepped in DOG SHIT! It was new too so I had to sit up on the counter, clean my friggen foot, and then clean everything off the floor too.
Im still mad about that.

Could be worse, you could have slipped over in it! shit

Killer_Dennis
Im still mad about that. ewwww... sick

Morbid4Daniel
She is but she does it anyway.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Fellatio
Could be worse, you could have slipped over in it! shit

True. Then Id probably strangle her and beat her! chair

The Biker Scout
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Fellatio
True. Then Id probably strangle her and beat her! chair

but thats not nice... I mean if you feed the damn things you gonna have to clear up after them! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morbid4Daniel
I dont feed her, Mom does. Believe me Im not stupid, there are places in the house that if she HAS to go, they are designated spots. She uses them quite often but she, of all mornings, had to come in my Brother's room and let me step in her shit.

dark1365
HAHAHAHA....that is a funny pic.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
no expression meh..

Killer_Dennis
I dont feed her, Mom does. Believe me Im not stupid, there are places in the house that if she HAS to go, they are designated spots. She uses them quite often but she, of all mornings, had to come in my Brother's room and let me step in her shit. Hahaha laughing out loud

I'm gettin a dog..probably

silvertsume
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud lol... thats sweet of u

Morbid4Daniel
Cool what kind.

silvertsume
i have 2 doggies n i wuv demmm....

cindy8219
Im still mad about that.

sick sick

Did you take a bath? Dog poop smells really bad.

Fellatio
I dont feed her, Mom does. Believe me Im not stupid, there are places in the house that if she HAS to go, they are designated spots. She uses them quite often but she, of all mornings, had to come in my Brother's room and let me step in her shit.

Awww, she's just letting you know she loves you, by leaving little prezzies for you... hysterical

Morbid4Daniel
Only my toes touched it, I sat up on the kitchen sink, squirted about 30 gallons of dish liquid on it..and im OKAY.
Yes it does, tell me about it I had to clean it up.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silvertsume
i have 2 doggies n i wuv demmm.... do YOU step in their shit? wink

Fellatio
Hahaha I cant believe how long we've been talking shite... stick out tongue

cindy8219
Only my toes touched it, I sat up on the kitchen sink, squirted about 30 gallons of dish liquid on it..and im OKAY.
Yes it does, tell me about it I had to clean it up.

ah, ok. I was just wondering b/c when you get on your shoes it stinks sooooo bad. sick

The Biker Scout
April 28, 2005
Dog shit capital of the world
City and residents collaborate to launch "Pooper Scooper Pilot Program":

"Due to the increasing number of concerns expressed by residents, the City of Miami Beach is implementing a new pilot program to address this issue along West Avenue beginning on May 1. The six-month "Pooper Scooper" program will assist pet owners in curbing their pets while keeping the City's swales, sidewalks and green spaces clean and beautiful."

Morbid4Daniel
lol Fellatio.

Oh yeah, gladly I rarely wear my shoes in the house but if I were wearing my pride and joy's (etnies) I would be beyond hot headed.

Killer_Dennis
weeeeeeeeee...

cindy8219
lol Fellatio.

Oh yeah, gladly I rarely wear my shoes in the house but if I were wearing my pride and joy's (etnies) I would be beyond hot headed.

I wuold be too, specially b/c its so hard to come off. mad

Morbid4Daniel
So true!

Killer_Dennis
My guinea pigs used to poop alot...especially when we let them out for exercise...

shaber
Do guinea pigs have dry droppings like rodents?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by shaber
Do guinea pigs have dry droppings like rodents? not when their fresh..but their real small, like pellets, so dont worry..

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah kind of like my hamster, Twinkie. How in the WORLD does something that small shit that much within a day of cleaning its cage?

silvertsume
do YOU step in their shit? wink no... my dogs r well trained yes lol

silvertsume
ew!! i hate hamsters!

Morbid4Daniel
Why? Lol she's adorable.

shaber
The cat skinned my hamster sad

Morbid4Daniel
YOUCH! Aww. One of my hamsters ate the other hamster when we were little and I had them.

I only have one now.

Killer_Dennis
Yeah kind of like my hamster, Twinkie. How in the WORLD does something that small shit that much within a day of cleaning its cage? I know! Then after they've let all thr shit out, THEY WANT FOOD! laughing out loud

Killer_Dennis
YOUCH! Aww. One of my hamsters ate the other hamster when we were little and I had them.

I only have one now. ewwww...ATE it? sick

shaber
The hamster droppings actually contain some nutrients so they can have them for seconds later big grin

Morbid4Daniel
I know! Then after they've let all thr shit out, THEY WANT FOOD! laughing out loud

LMAO Thats a fact!

shaber
ewwww...ATE it? sick

Hamsters eat little mice in their desert habitats.

Morbid4Daniel
Yes KD, ATE IT..All of it! Wierd ey?

Lol thank ya shaber! stick out tongue

shaber
Hamsters can be observed nibbling their droppings Happy Dance

Morbid4Daniel
Oh gosh I dont wanna see that. lol.

Killer_Dennis
Yes KD, ATE IT..All of it! Wierd ey?

Lol thank ya shaber! stick out tongue ewww..it ATE another hampster.. sick

I think i'm gonna puke.. sick

Killer_Dennis
LMAO Thats a fact! Yeah laughing out loud

shaber
And obviously being desert animals their kidneys are efficient in extracting moisture from whatever they digest so they wouldn't urinate much

silvertsume
ewww!!! sick

silvertsume
Originally posted by shaber
And obviously being desert animals their kidneys are efficient in extracting moisture from whatever they digest so they wouldn't urinate much thats so gross!

Morbid4Daniel
Poor KD sad

LOL shaber you're such a dictionary! Lololol.

shaber
Well a decent owner researches about their pet yes

Too bad the cats are predators for everything disgust

silvertsume
ha!! i hope my kitties eat all the hamsters in the world... icky rat things...

silvertsume
they scare me...

Morbid4Daniel
Actually more of Twinkie than any other pet I have happy

Yes, if My cat got a hold of the hamster..its Goodbye Twinkie!

But other than that my cat brings dead mice, mostly just their heads, and birds up to the BACK PORCH. Which reminds me one time I stepped on one..I squealed like I was 4.

shaber
I expect a small cat would attack a large rabbit that actually exceeded it in size given that rabbits are placid and cats are total carnivores.

Morbid4Daniel
Yea? probably

Killer_Dennis
Actually more of Twinkie than any other pet I have happy

Yes, if My cat got a hold of the hamster..its Goodbye Twinkie!

But other than that my cat brings dead mice, mostly just their heads, and birds up to the BACK PORCH. Which reminds me one time I stepped on one..I squealed like I was 4. sick

Morbid4Daniel
awww

Mr Parker
great way to start off the day. big grin

Morbid4Daniel
You got that Mr Parker laughing out loud

i rule
Im still mad about that.
i feel ur pain...i fell in sum once. it REALLY sucked

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah...

The Biker Scout
Hey Check these pics out now this is a fan alright...

Morbid4Daniel
What????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.