America's Funniest Home Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
Ah....I love this show.

Even though it was a rerun last night, it was so hilarious. Especially when the guy got a crawfish claw to his nipple. God you should've heard him scream:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHH! AHH! GET HIM OFFA ME!!!"

(staggers around moaning)
"This was the worst idea...EVER."

Then there was the bear who was chased by a DUCK out of all things...

Filmer: "Geez, right now I'm filming and waiting for the bear to just STOMP that thing."

SlipknoT
The Bob Saget Ones were soooo bad, He has the worst Comentary for them

Ken Kenobi
I liked the ones with Daisy Fuentes, for obvious reasons.

Reckoning
This show is stupid, and so are its viewers.

jnr hiphop
Right.. then tell me.. how would you know if the viewers were stupid.. im pretty much sure youre no smarter than them.. and just because YOU don't like this show it doesn't mean its stupid.. cos most ppl.. in fact.. everyone i know that has seen this enjoys it.. and i reckon its a good show.. i dont see anything stupid.. its entertainment.. some people like it.. some ppl dont.. that doesnt make it stupid.. so dont come in here saying it is just because you dont like it..

ickeris2003
I love AFV. Its so funny I crack up everytime laughing

vagaryatwill
I've actually been watching more of this show recently. I can't believe it because I used to hate the one with Bob Saget.

canadian_girl45
The commentary's bad but the videos are hilarious.

jnr hiphop
I think some of the videos can be lame though, but on the other hand, most of them are real funny.

wookie_pimp
It should be renamed to "Americas Unfunniest home Videos"

andylc716
I hate AFV, it is sooo stupid some people actuallly get really hurt. How is someone getting hurt funny?

jnr hiphop
I get what you mean.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by wookie_pimp
It should be renamed to "Americas Unfunniest home Videos" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice One man no expression

crickey77
I have to say... this show got old quickly. I mean how many times can you see a guy hit in the crotch with a football?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.