Batman Vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
No prep time. The fight takes place in gotham city. Batman and Green Arrow try any means neccessary to defeat each other.

DarkCrawler
I don't know. Green Arrow II would beat Batman (He is better in martial arts then Batman) but I don't know about I. He could probably nail Batman, though.

Zahit
Batman would win, but he'd have a hard time closing the distance....
Green Arrow is a hella good marksman.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't know. Green Arrow II would beat Batman (He is better in martial arts then Batman) but I don't know about I. He could probably nail Batman, though.

he could bearly beat Timmy

seaapple
This one is all about range. Long range and Green Arrow is better with arrows than Batman with his gadgets. But if it gets close then it is Batman.

Blair Wind
i always thought that Green Arrow would be more limited in his movement than Bats with his bow, and if your placing it in Gotham thats a advantage for bats.....i think bats takes it

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Blair Wind
i always thought that Green Arrow would be more limited in his movement than Bats with his bow, and if your placing it in Gotham thats a advantage for bats.....i think bats takes it

Not really. He took down Solomon Grundy (Kinda) with just his basic equipment.

This would be one hell of a fight, it really could go either way.

snoopdogg
It would be a hell of a fight but I think Batman would win.

He dont normaly loose to street level heroes like himself.

Piedmon
Read the Quiver story arc by Kevin Smith.

Ollie doesn't want to mess with Bats.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Piedmon
Read the Quiver story arc by Kevin Smith.

Ollie doesn't want to mess with Bats.

I've read it. That's KS's interpretation. From what I've seen through most of his writers, he could throw down with Bats until it came time for fisticuffs. Then it's over.

long pig
Didn't batman put on the GreenArrow mask and pretended to be him before?
And did pretty well?

MrHeavySilence
Long Pig, which one was that o.0

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Green Arrow I and Batman have duked it out before when Arrow's mind was controlled.

long pig
I dunno, it could be from a cartoon, or something...
Just popped into my mind.

Batman but his mask on and pretended to be GA, and no one knew the difference.

kinda like how slade has been pretending to be batman and no one could tell.

Feeble Force
Considering this fight takes place in gotham and batman knows gotham like the back of his hand. I find it hard to believe arrow would be able to get a good shot off. Bats has all his gadgets to keep arrow on his toes and could use his knowledge of gotham to his advantage.

Fanboy
Geez Long Pig always saying something wierd all the time and Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.