Missing lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gollum1956
I was just thinking if you have read the book theirs many more lines than the movie of course.Their has been some really decent lines in the book what did not make it into the movie.So guys what lines did you really like but they didn't make it into the movie.

Mine was after
You were my brother Anakin
I Loved you
then the missing bit
But i could not save you

Camo Di Mass
I liked the whole seduction scene when Palpatine told Anakin that he can have everything and Anakin started picking first a speeder or something , then a building and finaly the whole system .... that would be really great if it was in the movie ...

Gollum1956
Yea that was quite good and Anakin was joking but seemed Palpatine was serious.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Gollum1956
I was just thinking if you have read the book theirs many more lines than the movie of course.Their has been some really decent lines in the book what did not make it into the movie.So guys what lines did you really like but they didn't make it into the movie.

Mine was after
You were my brother Anakin
I Loved you
then the missing bit
But i could not save you

wasn't that replaced with "I failed you" ?

~wickerman~

Gollum1956
Nope just watched that part of the movie on comp he says nohing too Anakin burning after I loved you

matreid
Mace Windu says something like "You sith disease!" to palps in the book. smile

DeVi| D0do
"Fool! Do you think the fear you fear is mine?"

I don't know who was supposed to have said it or when... but it is a cool line!

Ast Rofan
Obi-Wan falling and wishing he was dead after seeing the hologram.

And Anakin and Sids talking via hologram, Sisious says,"I sense a disturbance in the force" when Sids is gone Anakin says,"I am the disturbance." Something close atleast.

mysterio69
"i am the disturbance" ...? that's pretty cool. obi wishing he was dead would be kind of moving too. all his hard work down the toilet and all that.

Jedi Styles
This is fact.

They cut out a line during the Count Dooku duel...

Count Dooku says. "Just because there are two of you, does not mean you have the advantage."

This was actually in the Revenge of the Sith game for xbox but was taken out for the movie. Too bad though, it's a sick line...

Rebel Racer
"sick"

As in "cool" or "perverted"?

Oh, btw, this is such a sick thread.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Rebel Racer
"sick"

As in "cool" or "perverted"?

Oh, btw, this is such a sick thread.

Why not both? We all know Count Dooku is the infamously cool Jedi-phile murderer!

brendy
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
"Fool! Do you think the fear you fear is mine?"

I don't know who was supposed to have said it or when... but it is a cool line!

apparently Dooku was supposed to say it to Anakin while dueling, but it was replaced with the "I sense much fear in you Skywalker......" line.

dealwatjins
in the book, commander cody gives obi wan his lightsaber back. right after that, palpatine gives the order 66, cody answers the call and then turns off his comlink and says i wish you had done that sooner, or something to that effect.

Director_Joe
Originally posted by dealwatjins
in the book, commander cody gives obi wan his lightsaber back. right after that, palpatine gives the order 66, cody answers the call and then turns off his comlink and says i wish you had done that sooner, or something to that effect.

Yeah that was ironic, huh? I wish that they'd have put in some scenes to show how evil GG really was...Like when he punched through that Nemotodians (sp?) head.... that was sweet...

Dark hoser
Shu Mai- We were promised a handsome reward

Anakin/Darth Vadar- I am ur reward, you dont find me handsome?

Obi-Wan- No, ah, need to mention this to, erm, Anakin, is there, Cody?

Cody- Is that an order sir?

i really liked these ones lol

Gollum1956
Yes they were so funny and i loved
Nute:Lord Sidious promised we would be left in peace
Vader:The transmission was garbled his said you would be left in peices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.