The Jedi VS Dragonball Z Saiyans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Itachi
Even though this sounds corny, I just wanna see what people's opinions are since the DBZ characters are so overpowered. Such as Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Fishy
Those guys can't even die... Well not really they will win... They will just blow up a planet, push away stars. Punch so hard that half of the city will collapse.. Jedi don't stand a chance

Kun-ni Habeo
i dont agree Jedi have the lightsabers

Hoshi
and sayan have energy enough to blow a planet with fingers and are fast enought to punch jedi face before they even notice that

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
i dont agree Jedi have the lightsabers

Yeah how would a lightsaber stop an attack that blows up a planet? How would they stop the DBZ people from moving their hands and blowing up the entire city? All they can do is choke them, if they even get the chance to do something like that...

Darth_Otaku
Sorry,(my name is Darth_OTAKU)i have a DBZ dvd were one dude uses a sort of a lightsaber and Picollo just blocks the attack.

Kun-ni Habeo
Marka just owns the funny little cartoons

Darth Macabre
The saiyans would move so fast that the Jedi wont even know what hit them.

And how can a lightsaber block a Kamahameha attack from Goku?

Darth_Otaku
This thing just plain sucks.Itachi was trying to find something Earthly that can beat the Jedi.And DBZ isn't even earthly.

Darth L. Dipsit
From what I know of DB, I think that the characters are ridiculously powerful. That, however, might have to do with the ideas of the people who made them. Comparing the DB characters to the Jedi is culturally subective - it has many implications, seeing as the two stories are based off of the ideology of two different ethnic groups. Basically, my point is that this goes beyond farther beyond SW than one might think - Jedi made by the Japanese might be a match for the DB cast, and conversely, Western DB fighters could be a match for the Jedi as we know them. The comparison of their fighting abilities reflects on the makers of the different series, not the characters - as soon as one matches up American heroes with Asian heroes or something like that, there aer implications made that have nothing to do with fighting; nothing at all.

This is my point. Please excuse the laconicity - I mean no offense against the thread - I just thought that the point was valid.

Kun-ni Habeo
you have great logic Dipsit

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, homeboy.

Kun-ni Habeo
dont mention it dude youu were right

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dbz is stupid, and overpowered.

theyre too cheap, screw that.

Bobafetty
very true

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth Itachi
Even though this sounds corny, I just wanna see what people's opinions are since the DBZ characters are so overpowered. Such as Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Please! I beg of you! Stop starting these terrible threads! mad

Bobafetty
Give him a chance, remember my first threads?

SnakeEyes
No, not really... But his really suck...

Bobafetty
lol

Lord_Windu
Oh c'mon can we not cross star wars with comic books and animes?

Darth Itachi
man i'm just trying to spice up this forum. if everyone types in star wars characters VS star wars characters it's gonna be pretty boring. we must see more interesting things out here. RARRR!!! SHARINGAN!!!

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The saiyans would move so fast that the Jedi wont even know what hit them.

What Ever yoda would move so fast and slice 3 saiyans heads off.

Darth Itachi
i dunt think yoda can move as fast as a saiyan but the idea sounds hyped!!!

Bobafetty
All those DBZ characters are so cheap and un-beatable the Star Wars people dont stand a chance. It's like saying Denmark vs. America.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
All those DBZ characters are so cheap and un-beatable the Star Wars people dont stand a chance. It's like saying Denmark vs. America.

yeah, or like saying Vietnam vs. America. I mean it's OBVIOUS America would win right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, i appreciate Itachi's effort to bring more spice to the forum, but maybe you shouldn't really use Anime because it's:

1. incredibly inconsistent
2. incredibly overpowered
3. incredibly crappy

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
Maybe you should make the Jedi vs. Casshern...

Fishy
Actually maybe the Jedi could win. DBZ people always seem to weaken every few days even though they get more powerful so that their enemy's stand a chance. And with how many times Goku dies...

Seriously though this thread just sucks the Jedi stand no chance

Darth Plagues
The Jedi could prevail in this matter. Strong Masters of the Force have the ability to slow things around him (slow motion). A Jedi could also use Battle Meditation to win. The Dragon Ball Z warriors may be fast, strong, and almost invincible, but the Jedi have there ways...yes

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth Itachi
man i'm just trying to spice up this forum. if everyone types in star wars characters VS star wars characters it's gonna be pretty boring. we must see more interesting things out here. RARRR!!! SHARINGAN!!!

Stop trying... wink

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Wickerman
yeah, or like saying Vietnam vs. America. I mean it's OBVIOUS America would win right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, i appreciate Itachi's effort to bring more spice to the forum, but maybe you shouldn't really use Anime because it's:

1. incredibly inconsistent
2. incredibly overpowered
3. incredibly crappy

~wickerman~
Didn't Vietnam beat America? They always say they lost that war.

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi just grab their tales

Darth_Otaku
Didn't Vietnam beat America? They always say they lost that war.
he meant that sarcastic...sometime's you aren't that bright are you?

Darth L. Dipsit
Although this is old, I felt I should say that I think Boba is no idiot. Although you are cool, too, Otaku. I just wanted to get that out there (also the analogy was a little bit weird anyways - it's like saying colonial America was better than GB because they won the Revolutionary War, which isn't necessarily true. Admittedly, I thought it was a nice comparison, but I can see how it would seem confusing and I can't blame ol' Boba. Besides, as I said, Boba's not stupid - and Otaku's still real cool too.)

Peace.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
he meant that sarcastic...sometime's you aren't that bright are you?
How the hell is it sarcastic? America would beat Vietnam. It was bloody luck the Vietnamese won. So it's impossible to see if it's sarcastic or not unless you hear the tone of his voice. Maybe your the one's who's not bright.

Darth L. Dipsit
Dude, Boba, did you not read my post right above yours? You've got allies, believe it or not...

But seriously guys, don't fight. Let there be calm. Let us all be friends.

Bobafetty
I know I've got allies but I also got enemies. And I need to deal with em.

SnakeEyes
I miss the good old days with Darth Janus and Darth Nefarus... Whatever happened to them. Hell! I remember the days before they even showed up. Now, there are just too many noobs on these boards.

Fishy
Nefarus no idea... Janus will be back soon, and what are you talking about? To many noobs... I still post here, should count for something

Kun-ni Habeo
Yea still Jack is also rarre i mean he visits forum but rarely and Nefarus has disappeared....

Bobafetty
I miss Jauns.

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke Skywalker could form blackholes, Bastila could use battle meditation, and Jacen could control gravity, Yaddle could slow their body oragans....every Jedi could do somthing.

Fishy
And then one of the Saiyans would just blow up the planet from a few systems away or what am I saying the planet? Blow up the system.

Who cares about gravity, when those guys were training with 300x normal earth gravity. Who cares about black holes when you can teleport your way across a huge ass galaxy in seconds... Just teleport to the moon of the planet they are fighting and blow the thing up. DBZ wins here, they are far to powerful

Kun-ni Habeo
even saians cant resist black holes and if luke cuold really create them then DBZ are pwned

Fishy
What does a black hole do? It brings you to another location... Okay they arrive there then what? They return of course... And not to be a ******* or something but they would just blow the thing up or the planet or fly away before they get drawn in... They are far to powerful...

Kun-ni Habeo
black hole brings ypu nowhere thats the point they just get sucked up and become of a size of a peanut

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Fishy
Nefarus no idea... Janus will be back soon, and what are you talking about? To many noobs... I still post here, should count for something

Listen, I realize that you still post here... BUT there are still tons of newbies that clutter the forum. Its good to know Janus will be back, but it seems as though Nefarus has dissapeared for good...

Darth Plagues
Its takes the DBZ guys a large amount of time to gain the power to blow up a planet. By then the Jedi could dominate. "Force Choke"..."Force Drain"..."Force lighting"...Luke's unknown force power...the Jedi Order could have a chance.

Bobafetty
So what? I like Star Wars way better then DBZ but I've seen a guy named Vageta on that show that just pointed at this one guy and he blew up. The DBZ dudes are cheezy and too powerful.

Darth Plagues
So what? I like Star Wars way better then DBZ but I've seen a guy named Vageta on that show that just pointed at this one guy and he blew up. The DBZ dudes are cheezy and too powerful.

Agree

Fishy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Listen, I realize that you still post here... BUT there are still tons of newbies that clutter the forum. Its good to know Janus will be back, but it seems as though Nefarus has dissapeared for good...

It was just a joke..

Have you pmed Nerafus? Maybe he's just gone for a little while

Bobafetty
Ya really. Remember that one girl. Dipsit onced left for a day and she made an entire thread on his return. Dont turn into that!

darth-yoda
do you guys count me as a noob i feel at home when i post if you guys no what i mean its kinda like i have found my true calling and today at school i was discussing star wars and i got called a freak i just laughted and said as i left the class may the force be with you it was great

Darth_Otaku
Well most of my friend's are SW fans.There a lot of people who like Sw.There's this one guy who says he never saw a SW Movie.Then i lied a whole Story of how Luke died in a fight against Vader.Then he got all Angry yelling that Luke never died in a fight against Vader.

Fishy
I love it when people do that.. Friend of mine said he hated SW when I was sitting in the theathers watching the movie he was there too stick out tongue have to love people like that

darth-yoda
do you guys count me as a noob

SnakeEyes
Sure, why not?

Darth L. Dipsit
Criag, AKA darth-yoda, sir - you make contributions here and have demonstrated benevolence and appropriate behavior consistently. Why do you ask that question (the noob one).

darth-yoda
so im not a noob im so proud

Darth Mantis
What is so bad being a noob? Why does it matter?

Darth L. Dipsit
What the Hell does this noob thing mean, exactly? I mean, I get the general idea and everything, but I don't think I completely understand what is meant whenever anyone says the word "noob."

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
What the Hell does this noob thing mean, exactly? I mean, I get the general idea and everything, but I don't think I completely understand what is meant whenever anyone says the word "noob." I'm not sure if there is a 100% set defenition or if its generally more used simpley as an insult.

If I were ever to use it (ha!) What I would mean is:

Newb: short for Newbie, someone who is new to a location.
n00b/noob: Somebody who despite the time they've spent on a site still acts like they are new.

newb is not an insult, n00b/noob is.

That's the understanding I've come to have from my various message borads and forums I've been to.

SnakeEyes
That's pretty much it...

Darth L. Dipsit
Thank you for taking the time to educate me with your knowledge. I truly appreciate your explanation.

SnakeEyes
You're Welcome. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.