Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I'm sure to some people this thread will seem totaly unbalanced, but really think, and it makes since.

Kun-ni Habeo
kotor sith barely thouggh

Fishy
Kotor Sith...

You should have included Bandon with Revan and Malak

Kun-ni Habeo
agree then its cakewalk

Fishy
Not really all that much easier...

Malak will just take out Sidious Revan will take out Dooku and Maul or vice versa... Bandon doesn't matter all that match it would just have looked cooler stick out tongue

Kun-ni Habeo
i know but it seems more fair 3on3

Darth_Glentract
well, I figure it like this

Dooku equals Malak
Sidious holds off Revan
Maul occasionly helps Sidious to keep him alive and helps Dooku beat Malak.

They then go in and finish Revan.

Darth_Otaku
Movie Sith will be tosseled rudely.Sidious isn't THAT much with a saber.Maul will go at it and when he stops he sees he made a wormhole and is now in the ST universe.And then there's Dooku Malak should be able of beating him,but it's going to take some time.Revan can now kill Sids.And Maul's to stupid to find his way back to the SW universe.

Darth Macabre
I think Maul and Dooku could beat Malak, then go and help Sidious defeat Revan.

Sidious when by himself has enough force knowledge to hold Revan at bay for a little while.

IMO atleast

Darth_Otaku
I think your underestimating Revan.he isn't all powerful.But he isn't that weak...

Darth L. Dipsit
Revan is better than, in my opinion, Exar Kun, who would (again, this is my opinion) is better than Sidious. That's two degrees of separation (though I believe there are more) - according to what we know of Revan, it is safe to assume that he is better than Sidious - good enough, I think, to beat him before Darth Maul and Count Dooku beat Malak (assuming they do). Then it's Malak and Revan against Dooku and Maul, at which point the PT boys are gone...

But it all depends on how they are matched up (for example, Malak could fight Sidious and Revan could fight the other two, although the KOTOR gang would still win, in my opinion).

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul or Dooku could take Malak alone.

Dooku more than Maul, but still. Sidious could take revan alone, but if he needed help, he has got both or at least one of those guys to back him up.

Movie dudes take it easily.

Bobafetty
Revan chops up Maul and Dooku like nothing while Malak takes care of Sidious.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ur a riot......actually its not that funny. Just ignorant. sry buD, but you deserve this......

Darth_Otaku
i don't think he meant it to be funny...yeah yeah i deserve the almighty 'Suck it' pic.

Bobafetty
it awesome aint it, that pic.

Darth_Otaku
yeah,i like Alf with the six pack and the piccle d1ck better.

Fishy
Okay Jack...

How the hell would Malak loose from Maul? One incredibly powerful Sith Lord, who killed Jedi and Mandelorians for lunch would lose from a guy that couldn't even defeat two? Where one was at the level of a new knight?

Seriously...

Malak will take Dooku and Maul at the same time, they stand no chance besides they suck at working together. Malak would take Maul out using the force alone... Then he would move on to Dooku and he's a lot more powerful then Dooku in the force and lightsaber fights too. Dooku would give him a hard time because he's incredibly good at defending but in the end the combination of the force and more experience with fighting would make Dooku die.

Now about Sidious vs Revan? Hello have you even seen Sidious fight? He is a weak coward that runs away as soon as he gets pushed away he seeks the high ground or needs somebody else to save him. His lightsaber skills are seriously lacking. Revan would not only block all his force attacks easily he would throw them back ten fold. In a lightsaber fights its not even fair to compare. Yeah sure Sidious ate good Jedi for lunch, Revan killed Great Jedi and Sith by the dozens. The most powerful Echani fighter ever, which is saying a lot and who is definitely more powerful then GG who also managed to kill a few good Jedi. He killed Mandalore, who was powerful too.

Seriously Revan and Malak would own those three.

Darth_Otaku
maul would be tosseled rudeley...

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
How the hell would Malak loose from Maul? One incredibly powerful Sith Lord, who killed Jedi and Mandelorians for lunch would lose from a guy that couldn't even defeat two? Where one was at the level of a new knight?

Maul is not that bad. Yeah he got killed by Obi-Wan but at least Obi-Wan was totally surprising him "out of combat" (that fight was over). And Maul had not much problems killing Qui-Gon who isn't a lame ass at all. I agree Malak would kill him but not that easily.

Dooku is hell of a lightsaber duelist because of his form II mastery. Only Yoda could take him. And Malak having more combat expirience than Dooku ? Dooku is 80 years old and spend his entire life with force training and lightsaber combat training and around 10 years with studying of Sith teachings. I would give Malak the chance of a snowball in a supernova against Dooku.

Well yes. Sidious alone is no match for Revan. But in my oppinion the fight would more be like that:

Dooku vs Malak
Sidious + Maul against Revan.

Dookus defeats Malak. Revan might kill Maul in the same time. Than it's Dooku + Sidious against Revan. And Revan has no chance coming out of that alive. Sorry to say that...

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
yeah,i like Alf with the six pack and the piccle d1ck better.
Lol. That was mine big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl Maul is not that bad. Yeah he got killed by Obi-Wan but at least Obi-Wan was totally surprising him "out of combat" (that fight was over). And Maul had not much problems killing Qui-Gon who isn't a lame ass at all. I agree Malak would kill him but not that easily.

Against somebody as experienced with the force as Malak? Sorry I just don't think Maul will hang on for more then a few seconds.. Malak was leagues above Maul

Yeah Dooku is one hell of a duelist, but so is Malak. And Dooku was training when Malak was fighting. Malak was seen as an exceptional fighter on his one in a time when there were a lot more fights and wars going on. Malak would win this.

Malak or not Sidious would die, and even if Dooku would kill Malak I really do believe Revan would take care of Sidious before that happens. Dooku defends to much and is at the very most equal to Malak in the force so that won't work for him. Malak wouldn't make mistakes easily, he would match Dooku and IMO kill him, but if he doesn't well okay Dooku would still face Revan who just killed Sidious

28Dave37
maul cant do crap he hardly ever uses the force when he fights so whats stopping malak or revan to just force choke him kill him and the 2 on 2. Dooku good with force and saber skills sidious good with force

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by 28Dave37
maul cant do crap he hardly ever uses the force when he fights so whats stopping malak or revan to just force choke him kill him and the 2 on 2. Dooku good with force and saber skills sidious good with force I'm pretty sure he threw boxes at Qui and Obi while they were fighting and I'm also thinking he force shoved Obi at least once. I'd also assume he uses the force to get a feel for his opponent as he's fighting like all Jedi. That's just including what I've seen in the movie and I've only read one novel about him.

I hate Revan but if it's just him against thought 3 wouldn't he beat them he is Revan and all does he even neeed Malak's help?

Darth Abominus
<<Seriously Revan and Malak would own those three>>

indeed.

<<maul would be tosseled rudeley...>>

very much so

Darth_DaNThEMaN
hey fishy.......names changed, in case you didnt notice.

Bobafetty
I am going to save that pic and post on every forum I go.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ill annihilate you.

Bobafetty
lol

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
hey fishy.......names changed, in case you didnt notice.

I know, Jack still sounds better

Bobafetty
uh huh. I like the original name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.