Boba Fett vs Ash (Evil Dead)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TraptUnderIce
Could Ash take Boba Fett? Ash does have a Chainsaw and a Shotgun.

Gryn Jabar
Ash ****s him up. THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Ash is cooler, but would be owned in a real fight.

Bobafetty
who's Ash?

SnakeEyes
From the Evil Dead movies, and from Army of Darkness. The actor's name is Bruce Campbell and he has also made cameos in both Spidey movies.

Bobafetty
Oh that guy. Yah Bobafett owns this easily.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
He was also in Xena, and Jack of all Trades....which was an underrated show, and i wish it were still around. It rules!

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/evilbruce/montage.jpg

TraptUnderIce
Does anyone actually know how capable of a fighter Boba is? I've only seen a comic and I'm not too impressed. I think Ash could take him with the chainsaw.

Bobafetty
Boba is an amazing fighter. Read more stuff.

Darth L. Dipsit
A chainsaw? Against a blaster pistol?

I don't know...

DarthChris
Ash could charge Bobba with the saw and Bobba would fly up and land on the other side and tire Ash out and then blast one shot and kill him.

Bobafetty
so true. BOBA RULES!

Darth_Otaku
Ash,from those sucky Evil Dead movies?Boba no contest....

darth_amethyst
the only sad thing about boba is he has a stupid friken ee3 blaster rifle(wat the battle droids use) and he doesnt have ne other weapons excluding the explosives

Bobafetty
he has tons of other weapons. Disguised in and out of is suit.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
A chainsaw? Against a blaster pistol?

I pretty much agree with Dipsit here. Ash would get killed before reaching Boba...

TraptUnderIce
He also could use the sawed off shotgun. I doubt that he would miss Fett with that.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
boba actually isnt much of a fighter. just a hunter.

Bobafetty
Exactly he doesnt really need to fight. He's a hit man.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yeah,but Jango was all around badas$, and would own boba.

Bobafetty
no he wouldn't. Boba has picked up more stuff and experience and he actually is a good fighter but a better hit man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.