Pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
I was just checking out some threads here at KMC and i noticed that there are a lot of really stupid, pointless threads. So I thought "Hey, there's probably a contest going on for the most pointless thread because people seriously can't be that dumb. Maybe I should try and win this contest by making another pointless thread." I understand that people are just going to be all "wtf, what a waste" after reading this thread but whatever. Anyways, this is my pointless thread and you can say whatever you want to me, about me, or at me, just as long as you have fun.

Bun Bun
wavey HI!!!!!!!!!!

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I was just checking out some threads here at KMC and i noticed that there are a lot of really stupid, pointless threads. So I thought "Hey, there's probably a contest going on for the most pointless thread because people seriously can't be that dumb. Maybe I should try and win this contest by making another pointless thread." I understand that people are just going to be all "wtf, what a waste" after reading this thread but whatever. Anyways, this is my pointless thread and you can say whatever you want to me, about me, or at me, just as long as you have fun.
I agree with you. So how's that?

PrinceofBlades
....wtf what a waste

just though i'd be the first...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I agree with you. So how's that?

well thank you mistah devil.

wuTa
the point of the OTF is to be pointless, the only problem i have is this place has been waaay to repeative of late, no orginality, and some of the newer members are just annoying.....can't tell the difference between humor and seriousness

shellie
Originally posted by wuTa
the point of the OTF is to be pointless bingo my man yes

some people tend to forget that erm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by wuTa
the point of the OTF is to be pointless, the only problem i have is this place has been waaay to repeative of late, no orginality, and some of the newer members are just annoying.....can't tell the difference between humor and seriousness

not THAT pointless...some threads are so pointless they are now beyond stupididity and idiocy...and i agree, this place has gotten very repetative and unoriginal

Fionnuala
not THAT pointless...some threads are so pointless they are now beyond stupididity and idiocy...and i agree, this place has gotten very repetative and unoriginal How long have you even been here? blink

shellie
not THAT pointless...some threads are so pointless they are now beyond stupididity and idiocy...and i agree, this place has gotten very repetative and unoriginal I want to understand better...give me an example of one that is way to pointless?

Clovie
there must be a reason it is called a forums' toilet erm

Lana
There's loads of stupid, pointless threads in the OTF, that's kinda the point of it.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Fionnuala
How long have you even been here? blink

heh...not that long so I guess I'm not really one to complain but it's pretty bad when someone hasn't been here for all that long and even they notice how repetative and stuff these threads are getting.

I was also browsing at some of the older threads so I did my research! lol

eggmayo
I figured the point was not to have a topic..

shaber
salad dressing

Neo_Version 7
2003 OTF kicked s0000 much a$$$!!!

Maya Zurak
Well i think the most important is to have fun, IMAO.
And "free expression" is the best we can have as long we don't offend others.

wink

lil bitchiness

That is why the OTF was created to begin with - so all the shit can go here.

OTF is KMC toilet.

Neo_Version 7
Well said.

Mistah DEVIL
Post where and what you want (as long as it's kewl with the mods) and ignore the rest

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Well i think the most important is to have fun, IMAO.
And "free expression" is the best we can have as long we don't offend others.

wink

wow maya...I think you are the queen of not offending.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
Post where and what you want (as long as it's kewl with the mods) and ignore the rest

you da boss boss

eggmayo
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
2003 OTF kicked s0000 much a$$$!!!
Yeah, old days of KMC, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.