Ghost Rider vs. Hobgoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Tell me who and why please

Mainstream
Ghost Rider he's a supernatural being

Hobgoblin just a guy that throw bombs and glides in the air.

nimbus006
yea i figured but for some reason i thought Ghost Rider might have trouble wit his flight... stupid i guess

Mainstream
Demogoblin is a true goblin..he might give GR some trouble..might.

BENITO
GHOST RIDER HIGHER POWER LEVEL

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
GHOST RIDER HIGHER POWER LEVEL

stop yelling bro.

jinzin
this fight already happened...well it was demonic hobby but.....he was stomping ghost rider's face in and then GR ran him down with his motorcycle.....GR would crush him straight up....almost killed him then too..but spidey interviened...

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
Tell me who and why please

Blaze wins

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Blaze

guy222
Blaze is an angel

Too powerful

carnage52
this is spite.

Barbarian Shams
Really, what can Hobby do to the GR if he decides to layout the Penance Stare on his ass? That move would take him down in a single shot, and even without that, he'd get ripped apart by GR's superior strength, or incinerated by a concentrated Hellfire burst. Hell the chains would tear him apart if GR decided to end this fight as quickly as possible. GR wins this 10/10.

nimbus006
Thread was made in 2005, since then I've read several GR books, and am aware of what he is capable of.

Thanks big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by carnage52
this is spite. Next time you want to lift a sig from my profile, please ask first.

carnage52
Originally posted by Badabing
Next time you want to lift a sig from my profile, please ask first. sorry embarrasment can i have it pleaze???

nimbus006
sorry embarrasment can i have it pleaze???

laughing A little late don't you think.

carnage52
laughing A little late don't you think. hopefully not....

nimbus006
hopefully not....

You already profiled it, he's not going to make you take it down now.

Everyone on here is pretty friendly shifty, next time, just ask and you'll probably get what you're looking for. smile

carnage52
You already profiled it, he's not going to make you take it down now.

Everyone on here is pretty friendly shifty, next time, just ask and you'll probably get what you're looking for. smile what about quanchi and jinzin?

nimbus006
what about quanchi and jinzin?

What about them?

Badabing
sorry embarrasment can i have it pleaze??? Yes, see if someone will put your name on it. The Batkick avi is all mine though. biscuits

carnage52
What about them? not so much jinzin but quanchi seems to think thanos>all

carnage52
Originally posted by Badabing
Yes, see if someone will put your name on it. The Batkick avi is all mine though. biscuits goddam it!who should i contact to get my name put on it?

Badabing
goddam it!who should i contact to get my name put on it? You can check the Sig forum.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=76

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.