Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces) vs. any non-Force User

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Revan
Kyle defeated Boba Fett and a Phase 3 Dark trooper alon with several phase 1 and 2 dark troopers. Can any non-force user excluding Grievous (because he uses lightsabers) beat Kyle?

Human Vader
Statement: HK-47 would triumph

and canderous would mow him down with the heavy repeating blaster rifle.

and why dont you have jar jar on there, jeez!!!

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Kyle defeated Boba Fett and a Phase 3 Dark trooper alon with several phase 1 and 2 dark troopers. Can any non-force user excluding Grievous (because he uses lightsabers) beat Kyle?
When did he beat Boba?

SnakeEyes
Ummm, in Dark Forces...

Bobafetty
???
Well, I say Bobafett could beat Kyle.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
Statement: HK-47 would triumph

and canderous would mow him down with the heavy repeating blaster rifle.

and why dont you have jar jar on there, jeez!!!

Yeah, I realized after posting that I had forgotten Canderous. And I don't have Jar Jar on here because he would obviously win without much of a contest, this way it's more fair. big grin

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Boba Fett could most certainly not beat Kyle. sry fetty.

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba dies in the end of the "Imperial City" level where you go up into that black tower and insert your Navacard to get a data tape.

At the end, when you return to the starting point, Boba's there waiting for you, guns blazing, jetpack blasting...

God how I liked that game.

Here's a pic to refresh some memory:

http://www.hillside.co.uk/glyn/dark/fettside.gif

Bobafetty
What game? Is like some old nintendo game because if it is I might have played it.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Boba Fett could most certainly not beat Kyle. sry fetty. Actually I think Boba has a big chance againts Kyle. Boba is afterall a jedi killer and kyle isn't exactly the best jedi out there if you catch my drift.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Bobafetty
What game? Is like some old nintendo game because if it is I might have played it.

SW Dark Forces - oldschool PC. I never had Nintendo or that stuff. It's for the computer, from about '95, I'd guess.

Bobafetty
oh.

Bobafetty
Are you like Luke or something?

Darth L. Dipsit
Am I Luke? Am I similar? I don't think I understand the question. I'll give an answer if you'll be kind enough to explain, Boba, my man.

Bobafetty
I mean are you Luke in the game.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, okay.

No, you're Kyle Katarn, and at one point you kill Boba Fett.

Bobafetty
Oh. Well thats a game

Darth L. Dipsit
True. You are right. I didn't make the argument originally.

However, KOTOR is also a game. They're both GL approved, I believe.

Bobafetty
There GL approved for fun. (dont mean to get mad Dipsit. I just have to stick up for my favorite character)

Bobafetty
just like you and Luke

Darth L. Dipsit
Of course. You've actually proven quite flexible in your support of Revan on at least one occasion, so you have my kudos - I don't think I've yet given up on Luke (at his best). So you're one-up on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.