This sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
I have eight days of school left....

AND MY STUPID TEACHER GAVE ME A GIANT PROJECT TO DO!

The thing is due by Friday, so that gives me four days, including today, to work on it. IT'S SOOOOO RETARDED!!! mad

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her!

My whole class hates her! It's sooooooo wrong. My mom is really angry, she said she might write a note.

We have to do all this stuff: wrie four of these essays, describe this map thingy, make a poster, and also something creative with that.

HOW WRONG!!!

Now look, I'm only fourteen, so no, I don' know what college is like, but please, when you were fourteen, you wouldn't have liked it either! mad

Please... send me your sympathy... confused

a1hsauce
no

The Biker Scout
ANAKIN: What was that all about?

joeykangaroo
damn her! the class should report her yes
your suppost to have an hour of homewrok at the most

hotsauce6548
Well, with four days, it's gonna take a whole lot more than an hour a day... miffed

Red Superfly
Slap her.

hotsauce6548
Sounds like a plan. ninja

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

The thing is due by Friday, so that gives me four days, including today, to work on it. IT'S SOOOOO RETARDED!!! mad

My whole class hates her! It's sooooooo wrong. My mom is really angry, she said she might write a note.

We have to do all this stuff: wrie four of these essays, describe this map thingy, make a poster, and also something creative with that.

HOW WRONG!!!

Now look, I'm only fourteen, so no, I don' know what college is like, but please, when you were fourteen, you wouldn't have liked it either! mad

Wooo, a note. Please, sympathy?!? I don't think so. I go to a private school, that "project" is homerwork for us. But if you still want it...*hands over small, tiny burgandy box* Hey I usually don't even wrap it, but because your so pathetic wink

moises
lol.

This thread has made it far.....-_-

Big Evil
Haha, you suck.

PrinceofBlades
At least we're vaguley on topic...

Big Evil
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
At least we're vaguley on topic...
It's the off-topic forum though. So not spamming here is like winning the special olympics..

silvertsume
ouch.

silvertsume
its not the on topic ness that matters... itz the organization of the off topicness yes

PrinceofBlades
^well said laughing out loud

silvertsume
ty...lol laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Dont do it

badboy2004
i have this week left of school then i've finished altogether

ragesRemorse
go to her and say exactly this. Listen, dont be a *****. We only have a handfull of days untill we can participate in drug enduced haze's and not have to worry about your shit. So you can either force me to do yet another dumb ass pointless project that will teach me nothing and offer me nothing later in life. Or you can be a human being and let us slack off, and save yourself some magic marker ink.

yeah that should do the trick.

IceWithin
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

HOW WRONG!!!

*martin sends you his simpathy*

badboy2004
yeah it should

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by IceWithin
*martin sends you his simpathy*

your name is martin? I never met a martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.