luuke skywalker (evil clone) v.s luke skywalker(original)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_amethyst
luuke has dark force powers and luke has light force powers
(if u were wondering about luuke: was cloned by a dark jedi that found lukes hand wen it was cut off by vader)

Bobafetty
A clone is no match for the original (except Boba because the Kominos made him pure Human with non of that extra growth and what not crap.)Thats like saying Jango vs. A clone trooper.

darth_amethyst
id say that jango would win that only b cuz of his better equipment and training thus i dont belive it would be a complete blow out

Bobafetty
Ofcoarse Jango would win that, that's my whole point!

Bobafetty
Jango is superior to a common clone trooper in every way. He has better everything. Just because they have the same genes doesent mean there naturally equal.

darth_amethyst
if u read the books ud understand wat im saying cuz luuke was trained by a dark jedi while luke a light jedi and this was after the clone wars were all that stuff was destroyed (the age stuff) so he was also home grown

wat im saying if they met at the same time instead of wen the original was old wat would the results be?

darth_amethyst
no luke was not killed by luuke they just talked

TraptUnderIce
mara beat luuke. I'm sure that luke could beat luuke.

darth_amethyst
and faught a lil but, thats not the point

Bobafetty
Well I'd have to say the Luuke guy.

Nai Fohl
Mara was not able to kill Luke.
Mara killed Luuke.

So I'd say Luke would kill Luuke.

chilled monkey
Luke wins this one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Luuke basically mindless?

TraptUnderIce
No thought process going on I believe.

Darth_Glentract
Luke fought Luuke for a long time and weakened him a lot and the positioned Luuke so that Mara could kill him.

Kun-ni Habeo
luke pwns luuke

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Mara was not able to kill Luke.
Mara killed Luuke.

So I'd say Luke would kill Luuke.
People have different strength's and weakness' againts othr different people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.