General Grievous' Third Hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikkosison_360
If you watched Star Wars III (which of course you have) don't you notice that the second hand that Obi-Wan cut from Grievous' Body was holding Luke's ROTJ green lightsaber?

Note: Im a pretty lazy so just tell me if there's any threads like this. (I'm lazy because i didn't read all of the thread before i make a new one)

Swanky-Tuna
It was probably some other Jedi's green saber.

darkjedi132
i didnt notice that, i am going to see it again in theaters this week, ill look for it then

mikkosison_360
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It was probably some other Jedi's green saber.

No really, i had a real close look, it was luke's.

mikkosison_360

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by mikkosison_360
No really, i had a real close look, it was luke's.
Theeeeeennnn EASTER EGG! HUZZAH! The only "easter egg" I noticed, according to that easter egg site, was the one clone trooper calling a medic over to the fallen clone trooper.

Decay
in a comic i have on the origin of general grievous it looks like hes given the lightsaber of sifo dyas. i wonder if he stopped using it after he picked up a few others.

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by mikkosison_360
If you watched Star Wars III (which of course you have) don't you notice that the second hand that Obi-Wan cut from Grievous' Body was holding Luke's ROTJ green lightsaber?

Note: Im a pretty lazy so just tell me if there's any threads like this. (I'm lazy because i didn't read all of the thread before i make a new one)

Now it's just not gentlemanly like to talk about another mans third hand.

Jedi Styles
He's right... He's also holding Anakin's lightsaber also...

mikkosison_360
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
Now it's just not gentlemanly like to talk about another mans third hand.

What's that suppose to mean? smile It's not nasty is it?

((The_Anomaly))
yea, it is lukes lightsaber, down to the little details...

adamrubin
proof

Mist
lukes saber is the same as obiwan's saber, with minor adjustments....whos to say there arent more of those designs around?

its not luke's anyway, luke built his.

adamrubin
all jedi might have similar sabers

chucktaylor
How could you tell???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.