Map Quest Kicks Ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
..'Cuz it shows you the exact map and location of anywhere you want to see.
www.mapquest.com

Cinemaddiction
Mapquest has gotten me lost several times, actually. Iusually go with MSN directions. Mapquest tends to add every little "0.1 miles.."direction.

Thankfully, it got me from North Carolina to Minnesota without incident.

Morbid4Daniel
I use Yahoo Maps too
Cool, cool.

Lana
Mapquest sucks. It once said to turn right when I should have turned left.

Morbid4Daniel
Lol well Im looking at my map and its correct.

chelsea17
I use Yahoo Maps more than anything

a1hsauce
ya i use yahoo and mapquest...mapquest has gotten my ass lost a couple times... what sucks about LA too though is that the same address can be on the same damn street that runs through two different cities...that really pisses me off...and it embarrases me when im supposed to pick someone up and i get there 3 frickin hours late all because the damn directions got my ass lost...and then you ask people who live in the damn city and they dont even know where to go. What the hells up with that!

wow...that felt good to get that off my chest

Morbid4Daniel
Lol wierd. Mapquest is correct for my town.

Demarthl

Demarthl

chelsea17
Originally posted by a1hsauce
ya i use yahoo and mapquest...mapquest has gotten my ass lost a couple times... what sucks about LA too though is that the same address can be on the same damn street that runs through two different cities...that really pisses me off...and it embarrases me when im supposed to pick someone up and i get there 3 frickin hours late all because the damn directions got my ass lost...and then you ask people who live in the damn city and they dont even know where to go. What the hells up with that!

wow...that felt good to get that off my chest

Well find my town and come visit stick out tongue

a1hsauce
no expression

jaden101
always prefered multimaps

http://www.multimap.com/

chelsea17
a1- whats that about?

a1hsauce
are you trying to get me lost

chelsea17
well no....thats my job to get lost

Lana
Originally posted by Demarthl

Holy shite, you literally live just a few streets away from my aunt and uncle (I was there in March).

a1hsauce
Originally posted by chelsea17
well no....thats my job to get lost
laughing out loud do u get lost often Chels?

chelsea17
Seriously I do...laughing out loud

Demarthl
Originally posted by Lana
Holy shite, you literally live just a few streets away from my aunt and uncle (I was there in March).

wicked happy if i had any confidence i'd say come say hi next time your down stick out tongue but im not confident so dont ninja

Lana
Originally posted by Demarthl
wicked happy if i had any confidence i'd say come say hi next time your down stick out tongue but im not confident so dont ninja

laughing well, why not? stick out tongue

And yeah, that's pretty cool....see:

Demarthl
oooh so your relatives have a nicer house then me roll eyes (sarcastic) typical

Lana
stick out tongue

When I was there was the first time I'd seen them since I was a baby and the first time I went to England.

Demarthl
i've walked through that part before going to other places, flashy shiny cars about.

my area is populated by 80% old people and 19% young brats

the 1% is me.. im not quite sure what i am... i dont go out enough to find out confused

Lana
Well, they're old, so I guess they fall under the 80% old people stick out tongue

This is where I live....

The Biker Scout
gun_bandana Map Quest

Demarthl
Originally posted by Lana
Well, they're old, so I guess they fall under the 80% old people stick out tongue

This is where I live....
i have yet to discover western lands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.