jango v.s. boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_amethyst
who would win???

Bobafetty
Yes i've been waiting for this thread for a while. I believe Boba would win because Jango tought him all he knew and Boba also gathered alot of experience and new gadgets.

Lord_Windu
We must have done this like three times. I believe Boba would win because of his knowledge from Jango plus some extra knowledge.

Gryn Jabar
If Jango=Good (He helped the republic, I mean, come on)
and Bobba=Bad (the whole carbonite affair),
then by consequence, Bobba will win, because "good is dumb".

Darth Abominus
bobba

DarthChris
Bobba would win because he is a clone and he is younger than jango and would easily blast him down.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango will own. No matter how you look at it.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango will own. No matter how you look at it. mad

Bobba will kill his old dude dad in no time at all.

Bobafetty
The son always grows stronger then the son.

Bobafetty
ooops. I mean the son always grows stronger then the dad. Sorry big grin

DarthChris
Bobba Kills the Daddy!!gun_bandana2guns

Bobafetty
no compition.

darth tyrant
Jango would win

Bobafetty
How so? Give your oppinion.

SnakeEyes
Why is everyone spelling "Boba" wrong...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
The son always grows stronger then the son.

this is crap induced by

1. Anime
2. Karate movies where the student is always stronger. It's a crappy stereotype that doesn't always apply.

yeah, i mean him killing jedi and working for Count Dooku really is something good.

is he really younger than Jango? Because from what i recall in ep2 he was like 10 or so, then in ep. 3 he'd be something like 20 something, and in ANH he'd be....more than 40 most likely. So is he REALLY younger than his dad?

~wickerman~

Nai Fohl
Errr...to get a little more "logic" into this.

Jango is born 68 BBY. Considering this he would be 46 years old in AotC.
Boba is born 32 BBY. Considering this he would be 35 years old in ESB max. 36 years old in RotJ.

If you assume they both have the same skill Boba will kill Jango because he is younger (better reflexes). Well...I can't say who is "stronger" actually because they both get killed / nearly killed in somehow quite stupid ways.

Bobafetty
They both have to get killed for the sake of the story. But the're death's have nothing to do with how strong they are.

Darth_Otaku
jep,look at how Cheesy they both died.Jango's jetpack broke...Boba got bumped (bumped for crying out loud!) by Han...it's just pityful...

darth_amethyst
he didnt die cuz his jp broke he died cuz window cut his head off

Darth_Otaku
yes but if his Jet Pack worked he could get out of there.If he could fly or jump Windu wouldn't have beheaded him,now would he.But the jp broke it's all just an unfortunate series of events...not refering to the goddamn movie with Jim Carey,that wanker...

darth_amethyst
then again i didnt really "break" some one shot it out

Darth_Otaku
but because of that shot it broke.

darth_amethyst
ok...this is pretty off topic

Darth_Otaku
well...you started it!!!!!!

Lord Caltor
boba didnt die in the salacc pit....

darth_amethyst
wait.....i think wen he got pushed into the monster hole thing he survived didnt he???

DarthChris
Originally posted by darth_amethyst
wait.....i think wen he got pushed into the monster hole thing he survived didnt he??? I think your right because I played this game and he was there and it took place after rotj.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
jep,look at how Cheesy they both died.Jango's jetpack broke...Boba got bumped (bumped for crying out loud!) by Han...it's just pityful...
That was a cheap shot. He was trying to kill Luke (or something like that) and Hans sneaked up.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by darth_amethyst
wait.....i think wen he got pushed into the monster hole thing he survived didnt he???
He did survive and he got out. If you go on bobafett.com you'll see Lucas's story for that. The only reason you didn't see him for the rest of the movie because he has no more buisness with Vader so he went and carried on his career. I know that was a huge crapy mistake on Lucas' part for making that happen on episode 6.

Bobafetty
(the Bobafett getting bumped over part)

Bobafetty
Man the actor for Fett must have been pretty pissed off when he figured out his character leaves the story in such a crappy way.

Darth L. Dipsit
Actually I saw a cameo with that guy. He said he hated being in that suit because it was heavy and cumbersome. I know that's a little off-topic, but I just thought I'd say it.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango is faster, has mandalorian experience, is tougher, stronger(if you read any boba books, ull seee that hes physically weak and beat up)........ii could go on for days. jango is just so much better.

Bobafetty
Boba isn't weak. He's pretty tuff. And Boba is definetly faster.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
are you smoking major rock? yea boba clearly shows how fast he is??? NO. and he is weak, read tales of the bounty hunters, for reference.

Bobafetty
how do i find tales on them?

Darth L. Dipsit
It's a book by Kevin Anderson ("Tales of Bounty Hunters: Star Wars"wink. It's all about Boba and the guys. You know the ones.

Bobafetty
What stores do they sell the book? Just any or a pacific one.

Darth L. Dipsit
Go to Amazon.com. They sell it there.

Bobafetty
ok thanks. Anyway Dan, Bobafett is not weak. He onced carried Han Solo with one hand and Lando in the other both knocked un-concious.

Bobafetty
Plus, I've even read something where Bobafett sneaks up on Chewy and karate chops him in the back of the neck. Chewy ofcoarse falls un-consious.

Darth L. Dipsit
There's no denying the incredible skill and adeptness of the Fetts. They're two of THE COOLEST SW characters. They also know how to kick a little ass. I would say they are two of the most competent non-Force users in all of SW history, at the very top of the list.

Bobafetty
Hell, Boba has bloody rockets inside his knee guards, a flame thrower, grapple, multiple laser canons, night vision (in helmet), jet pack, more rockets and list goes on.

Bobafetty
Just imagine if the Fett's felt like learing the force. Man would they be awesome.

Darth L. Dipsit
The gadgets aren't what I like about Boba, though (but they KICK ASS - I friggin' LOVE Mandalorian armor!). What makes me respect the character of Boba Fett is his pure ability. For example, another bounty hunter hired by the Empire to catch the Millenium Falcon, IG-88, found him in Bespin and surprise-attacked him - when he was UNARMED. This robot, a WALKING ARSENAL bit the dust because Boba is so good at what he does.

That's why Boba Fett rules!

Bobafetty
Yes. No bounty hunter is better.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
boba is the friggin man, i wouldnt have gotten my tattoo if he wasnt, im just sayin, jango is better.

Emperor Revan
Darth Dantheman has a point, Jango killed a dozen Jedi or more, he was very powerful. Boba Fett beat IG-88 which is awesome but still lost to ROTJ Luke, Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, and Jaden Korr. Tough call but I think Jango takes this one.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
han solo, lando calrissian

Kun-ni Habeo
bobafett would lose

braz
boba fett takes this i think, he may not be as physical or a h2h type guy like jango, even though he is and probably has peak human strength because hes fought with bosk, and like someone else said he carried han and lando unconscious, but yea even though boba has a more skinnier build than him doesnt mean hes gunna lose to jango, he uses his mind more in combat than jango ever did, and boba was also much more feared than jango could ever hope to be, o yea and boba is driven by vengeance because of his fathers death.....(which is ironic in this case laughing )

darthsith19
Boba was beaten by a blind fool. He just stood there and let Luke cut his gun barrel off. Jango provided a challenge for AOTC Obi-Wan. He did better against Mace, without a jetpack, than Boba did against Luke, with a jetpack, and AOTC Mace > ROTJ Luke. Later, after ROTJ, Boba has to get mechanical legs from I think the knees down cause his legs got ****ed up from all his work.

braz
^that was a fluke, and he wasnt expecting that

Dark Aristokrat
Yay, thread necromancy!

kingkman
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
There's no denying the incredible skill and adeptness of the Fetts. They're two of THE COOLEST SW characters. They also know how to kick a little ass. I would say they are two of the most competent non-Force users in all of SW history, at the very top of the list.

That's bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.