Darth Crazo VS. RadioPaul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCrazo
Who would win a match between the all time best spammer Darth Crazo {not me but my favorite poster} or Radiopaul another all time best spammer.

OK to not get off topic.
ROTS Anakin VS. ROTJ Luke.
I think Anakin was faster and better with the light saber but Luke was smarter.
I think Luke would win.

Human Vader
i think you should stfu and luke would win by a landslide, so make a good thread next time

Lord_Windu
OK, Crazo, if you want to remain on these forums please stop spamming.

HimoKun
He already was banned. And if he keeps this up, it's bye bye forever.

Darth L. Dipsit
Crazo, if that's you (it could be someone else who looked at previous pages), welcome back. Nobody wants you to get removed again, so please be calm and you will soon grow very popular.

Peace, friend.

Darth L. Dipsit
Never mind, I don't think you are Crazo logged in under a similar username. You seem to be a newcomer. In that case, welcome, friend. And these threads, though perhaps innocently intended, can be seen as spamming, so, just to stop you from getting negative attention, I wanted to tell you that.

Welcome and blessings.

Bobafetty
Damn it Dipsit's too nice. One day I know he's gonna explode from too much kindness.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Crazo, if that's you (it could be someone else who looked at previous pages), welcome back. Nobody wants you to get removed again, so please be calm and you will soon grow very popular.

I want him to get "removed" AKA banned... stick out tongue

Wickerman
i was hoping all this Darth Crazo crap was over with. Dude, if you keep making crappy threads like this, you're getting permanently banned. If you're him and using a proxy or something, all i have to say is that you're a crappy person. If you're not him, then get your sh8 together and no more threads like this one and maybe we'll all be friends.

ps: Luke ownz Anakin

~wickerman~

Kun-ni Habeo
thwy shuld give him an IP adress permanent ban

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
thwy shuld give him an IP adress permanent ban

that can be easily bypassed by using a proxy addy. No way of detecting you.

~wickerman~

edit: Which is also an interesting way of getting past the "only one account" rule i've noticed on these forums

>.>
<.<

(shifty eyes)

Darth_Otaku
Well everyone knows radioPaul and Darth Crazo are the same person...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.