WHats a good 21st Birthday thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
OK, It's my 21st Birthday on the 12th of June.

I would like to do something, but I simply never really care enough about these things, especially when it comes to myself.

I have absolutely no idea what to do. So if anyone could share their 21st Birthday experiences with me I might be able to guage what a 21st birthday is like, cos I don't have a bloody clue.

I don't want to do anything big, that's the problem. I don't make a fuss about anything, and would happily just go out into town with a few friends and get hammered, but everyone keeps asking me "what are you doing for your 21st?, what are you doing for your 21st bla bla bla" that it seems that going out just ain't good enough.

Should I be running for Prime Minister or something? Seriously whats the deal?

Oh, you're all invited. So, er....yay!

shellie
I cant remeber my 21st, that was 10 years ago...I was married and with two kids under the age of 2..so I doubt it was much erm

HimoKun
Since it's legal to drink now, have a party, get drunk at a bar, and then wake up the next morning.

Red Superfly
Naw, it's legal here when your 18.

I was used to drinking when I was like 13 anyway.

See, if I was in America, I'd be looking forward to it and being able to legally drink. Maybe thats where all the hype comes from?

HimoKun
Ya, it's the first time you can get wasted legally. Great feeling.

Red Superfly
I never had that. I always passed for 18 anyway, so I always felt legal way before I actually was.

That's an even better feeling lol

shaber
Thanks for inviting me and I had loads of exams whilst suffering from stomach erosion.

Red Superfly
That's always a laugh.

wuTa
Originally posted by Red Superfly
OK, It's my 21st Birthday on the 12th of June.

I would like to do something, but I simply never really care enough about these things, especially when it comes to myself.

I have absolutely no idea what to do. So if anyone could share their 21st Birthday experiences with me I might be able to guage what a 21st birthday is like, cos I don't have a bloody clue.

I don't want to do anything big, that's the problem. I don't make a fuss about anything, and would happily just go out into town with a few friends and get hammered, but everyone keeps asking me "what are you doing for your 21st?, what are you doing for your 21st bla bla bla" that it seems that going out just ain't good enough.

Should I be running for Prime Minister or something? Seriously whats the deal?

Oh, you're all invited. So, er....yay!

i'm the same way...i didn;t do nothing on my 21st birthday, but hang out and i'm American...i got trashed enough from the ages of 13 to 18, that there really wasn't any point of drinking anymore.... my advise is just do what you want, hang out with some friends, go to a football game, whatever, its your day, you make the call...if people keep asking you "so what are you doing for your 21st birthday!!??" just tell them something like "well, i'm doing you" (i'd advise you to only use that on a girl, but if you bat the other way than knock yourself out) or "i'm having my 1st orgy" or tell them your joinnig a cult, you should get interesting reactions if anything else.......i like the idea of running for prime minister though, from what i hear of Blair's popularity, you could probaly take him king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.