Anakin(episode2) Vs. DarthVader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthChris
If Anakin could go further in time fight his self as Darth Vader I think Vader would Slaughter His younger self.

TraptUnderIce
That's a tough one Vader is strong but Anakin is really agile. I think it would come down to experience and Vader would take him in the end. Actually Anakin could pull off the crazy no stopping attack and catch him off guard like he did to Dooku and maybe beat Vader. That one is up in the air for me.

Gryn Jabar
Vader, no contest. Smarter, stronger, and maybe even faster, considering the EU stuff thats been popping up.

darth_amethyst
well vader would totaly own bcuz in ep2 anakin isnt really that good, now in ep3 he would probably win cuz hes faster then wen he gets older at that time. also he just seems alot stronger

Fishy
In episode 2? Anakin doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

Lord_Windu
Vader would pwn his former self.

Bobafetty
yup

TraptUnderIce
How about we change it to ROTS Anakin so he at least has a chance. That's who I was thinking of from the start anyways.

Bobafetty
Vader still wins. Vader is a better duelist. Vader is better with the force. And Vader can pick up a Rebel Trooper with one hand and choke him like nothing.

Fishy
Vader is calmer and would probably get Anakin to make a mistake. But Anakin isn't weak in the force either just not as trained and he can move a hell of a lot faster.

Bobafetty
Oh well if he's faster. As you said Anikan would like spaz out if Vader said something intimidating.

Fishy
But on the other hand wouldn't that work against Vader? We all know how easy he fell when Luke got angry, although he tripped over his cape he was still defeated. A attack like that could finish him off. And Anakin was a lot better then Luke was.

Gryn Jabar
Vader might have been holding back, also, Luke was
A) A better Jedi then Anakin
B) Being seduced by Sidious
C) Better Trained (Yoda, Obi-Wan)

Lord_Windu
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
How about we change it to ROTS Anakin so he at least has a chance. That's who I was thinking of from the start anyways.

Now that is a lot more fair of a fight. Anakin is more powerful, that is fact. But Vader is much more calm and is a hell of a lot smarter. If Vader can hold off Anakin to the point where Anakin is bound to make a mistake, then he can probably win. But since Anakin is a hell of a lot faster, I would say Anakin.

Emperor Revan
AOTC Anakin loses because he's a retard and just not powerful enough. ROTS Anakin is more powerful than Vader (imo) and would most likely win unless Vader outsmarted him.

Fishy
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Vader might have been holding back, also, Luke was
A) A better Jedi then Anakin
B) Being seduced by Sidious
C) Better Trained (Yoda, Obi-Wan)

A) I agree a better Jedi, in the essence of being a Jedi. Not when you look at force control or Saber skill
B) Yeah?
C) No... Luke was not better trained then Anakin

Lord_Windu
Up until ROTS, Anakin has been a Jedi for nearly fifteen years.

Up until ROTJ, Luke has been a Jedi for two years.

I don't see how Luke was better trained.

Emperor Revan
ROTJ Luke would smoke AOTC Anakin. He has way better control of his Force powers, is more levelheaded, and has about an equal level of Saber skill. As for training, Yoda and Obi devoted their entire time to training Luke, and Luke had motivation to become stronger. Anakin got simple assignments, always with his master in a time of peace, still padawan while Luke was a Jedi knight. Besides, Obi was a much better teacher when he helped Luke than when he tought Anakin.

Gryn Jabar
Thank You.

Bobafetty
Although Anikan could NEVER beat Vader in coolness.
http://www.davedorman.com/i/art/Star_Wars/RTG_prints/vader.jpg
http://haydensgurl.1colony.com/images/anikan.jpg

Gryn Jabar
Actually lets compare Obi-Wan's teaching methods:
Anakin: Get him into shit, then chops his limbs off when he ****s up.
Luke: Doesn't **** up, becomes the one of the greatest jedi ever.

Now which do you think is a better Jedi, the one with a sadistic homicidal master, or the one who got trained by Yoda and a benevolent ghost?

Bobafetty
lol

Vanquish
ROTS Anakin would overwealm Vader too quickly for Vader to take any advantage of mistakes. It would be like the Dooku fight in ROTS. Fast and furious attacks that the old man (or in this case, old man in suit) just can't keep up with.

ROTS anakin is the strongest version. Too bad he still got owned at his best smile

TraptUnderIce
Why does that picture make Anakin look like he was an actor in Saved by the Bell?

ROTS Anakin would overwhelm Vader just like Luke did in ROTJ.

Darth_Otaku
Luke used b1tchy crying rage slashes.he didn't even use a style.deeply from inside i think Vader wanted to lose fom Luke...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
this is a lame, one-sided thread. Anakin would get obliterrated.

Bobafetty
so true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.