Super Weapon's Clash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Weapons all compete in 2 contests:

1) There is a 10 foot thick Adamantium-Vibranium Wall, who ever can do the most damage to it in one strike or blast wins.

2) All the weapons hit each other at the same time, which one's survive?

3) Of the one's that survived round 2, the winners fight it out, WITHOUT THEIR WEAPONS!

Teminus with his Staff
Drax with his Power Gem
Hal Jordan with his Power Ring
King Thor with Mjolnir
Odin with his Spear + Sword
Genis-Vell with his Nega-Gun + Nega-Bands
Quasar with his Quantum Bands
Firelord with his Staff
Terrax with his Axe
Morg with his Axe
Captain Britain with Excalibur
Sinestro with his Yellow Ring
Superman with his Sword
Wonder Woman with her Lasso
Hawkman with his Mace

So who wins?

Avalonofthewind
The Power Gem. Its strength is limitless.

Dizzle
Superman's sword doesn't actually exist, btw...

Blair Wind
I thought it did.....just not when he was Prime.....it was from before but he couldnt handle it....whatever, powergem

long pig
So, they're all just standing around throwing their weapons at a wall for no reason?

Cosmic Cube
One punch from someone weilding the Infinity Power Gem would destroy anything.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
So, they're all just standing around throwing their weapons at a wall for no reason?

lol, I guess.

Scoobless
well King Thor throwing Mjolnir took off the Asgardians Destroyers head....... that's pretty damn tough to do

why did you put Wonder Woman's lasso up there?.... does she ever throw it at anything and expect it to do damage?

ZephroCarnelian
Superman's sword DID exist.

It was the universe incarnate, so the comic explained. But when Superman used it, it tried to absorb him into the universe itself, to be some kind of omnipotent protector - he then threw the sword into deep space saying that he needed to claim himself back.

The end of the issue said that Supes would one day lay claim to the sword again.

However - he doesn't have the weapon, so it should be discounted in this battle.

The most powerful weapon in this battle is Excalibur.

manjaro
supes sword of truth, odin, power gem and nothing else

whirlysplat
So Its precrisis Supes with the precrisi Sword of Heaven which does exist big grin Well I think you have your answer big grin

Superherovandal
I would say that Supes Sword of Superman would win because it gave him omnipotent powers. So he could easily just erase or break through the adamantium wall. After which would come the Power Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.