Masters of the Force...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Tulak Hord vs. NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Marka Ragnos...

Setting is Kamino's cloning facility...

Bobafetty
Tulak Hord kills Marka and has a titanic battle with Luke. Tulak emerges victorious.

Darth L. Dipsit
Threads involving NJO Luke and Marka Ragnos are so very controversial, and since I think Luke's the best Jedi and Ragnos is the best Sith, I'm going to say it's anyone's fight between them and leave it at that (assuming no one teams up). Then again, I know that many people think Ragnos would tear Luke to shreds, and with fair reason, but NJO Luke is my homeboy, so I'm going to just do what might seem like defying logic and go with Luke (REMEMBER - THIS IS SUBJECTIVE; I used no logic other than my bias, admittedly - come on, isn't anyone else oldschool?).

Darth Abominus
marka ragnos takes the victory

Bobafetty
Tulak is very talented. I would own.

Bobafetty
He would own*. Damn it I have to read through my posts before submitting.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Threads involving NJO Luke and Marka Ragnos are so very controversial, and since I think Luke's the best Jedi and Ragnos is the best Sith, I'm going to say it's anyone's fight between them and leave it at that (assuming no one teams up). Then again, I know that many people think Ragnos would tear Luke to shreds, and with fair reason, but NJO Luke is my homeboy, so I'm going to just do what might seem like defying logic and go with Luke (REMEMBER - THIS IS SUBJECTIVE; I used no logic other than my bias, admittedly - come on, isn't anyone else oldschool?). Actually it is old school... Tulak Hord and Marka Ragnos are ancient... Also this takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Hey this hasn't been done before...

Darth Abominus
but as darth dipsit says, luke can also take it, to me, lookin at ragnos an luke, in certain ways they seem to be the exact opposites of each other.

i know i said in previous posts that i think ragnos can take him, i think he can but it's a very controversial subject - one that perhaps will never be resolved, would be a catastrophic scrap that's for sure!

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, I know. I didn't mean to seem like I was criticizing your thread, Mantis - it's a good one (just look at all of the replies already - no one can bash that). I was just saying that I knew Luke before I knew of the ancient Sith, and because of that he's what I consider oldschool. The Sith rule, no doubt, but I have no connection to them, other than what I've heard. So, therefore, Luke is more familiar, even though, in the SW universe, the others came first. That was my only point, Mantis. My apologies if I seemed critical and rude.

Bobafetty
I can't believe your all serious. What about Tulak? He's better then both of them (my oppinion)

Darth Abominus
as for tulak, i'd like to know more about him, aside from him being the greatest duelist of his time, what else do we know?

same for marka ragnos, aside from being the most feared, ruthless and powerful sith of his time, what more do we know?

though in both cases it speaks volumes for both of them, tulak and marka

Darth L. Dipsit
I have spoken to Abominus on this matter, and I agree with him - the fights between NJO Luke, Marka Ragnos, Darth Revan, and a couple of others are very seldom completely objective because each of these guys has a very fervent crowd of supporters. That's all.

Darth Abominus
i am serious boba, how do you know tulak is better than marka? surely marka's swordsmanship skills can't be bad since he had to take the power it just wasn't given to him.

and what do you know other than tulak being the best duelist of his time? he was yes, but he was after marka, had marka been alive at the same time, perhaps theres' a possibility he'd be on par with tulak. or perhaps not

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba's right, Tulak rocks. However, although he was an impeccable specimen of a swordsman badass, his Force powers are unknown. In terms of how able he would be to block Force-offensives, the information is unknown although he was undoubtedly a very ingenuitive fighter. However, I don't think he can beat Ragnos, Sadow, Revan, and maybe one or two more.

Bobafetty
No. They where never alive at the same time. But from my resources Tulak owns.

Darth Abominus
and your resources are? care to enlighten us?

Bobafetty
I'll carry on this depate tommorow guys, Im tired and am now logging off. C ya.

Kun-ni Habeo
Luke

Wickerman
Boba's right, Tulak rocks. However, although he was an impeccable specimen of a swordsman badass, his Force powers are unknown. In terms of how able he would be to block Force-offensives, the information is unknown although he was undoubtedly a very ingenuitive fighter. However, I don't think he can beat Ragnos, Sadow, Revan, and maybe one or two more.

this is an argument i also bring up when discussing Grievous or Asajj Ventress. both were great duelists but when attacked with the force got pretty screwed.

~wickerman~

Fishy
Well yeah, But Tulak actually had the force he was still an ancient Sith... So he couldn't have been weak in the force, and a duel only gets decided threw lightsabers when a contest of the force goes into a stalemate (Yoda against Dooku). Tulak was powerful in the force, could he match either of those two? Probably not.

However I do think, seeing as Tulak was a Sith after Ragnos time, he would have to have known of Ragnos and seen him as legendarily indeed. This could cause him to do two things. He already hates the Jedi so he could immediately attack Luke and hope to be done with it. Or he could take it to Ragnos hoping that he would take him out in a powerful fight and become even greater then he already was.

Either one is a possibility. If I look at this logically however I would say either Ragnos or Tulak win. Why?

Well Tulak will most likely take the fight to Luke and no matter how powerful Luke is, Tulak will give him a run for his money, Luke will defeat him using the force eventually and then he has to face Ragnos the most powerful Sith ever, or one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever. After the fight Luke had just been through Ragnos would own his ass.

On the other hand Tulak could also win. He steps aside and if he doesn't get attacked he's one lucky MF. Luke attacks Ragnos or vice versa. Either one of them wins and Tulak finishes the weakened winner of.

All in all I give Luke the smallest chance because I think he would face both of them, not just one.

Darth_Otaku
I think Tulak Hord will come out as the winner,but that's just me...
Fishy hoest 't weer in Zwolle?

Fishy
The weather is great smile well sort of.. And why would Tulak win? You think he's just more powerful then those other two or do you think my Tulak wins theory would happen?

Nai Fohl
The fight will be something like that:

Tulak Hord runs into the fighting arena enlighting his lightsaber. He sees Ragnos and Luke standing around there and takes a look to the sky. He sees a planet flying towards him that Ragnos threw at Luke. Luke makes a black hole appear out of nowhere and the planet is gone. Tulak Hords shakes his head while thinking about if he should kneel before Luke or Ragnos first.
Meanwhile Ragnos and Luke throw sheer force energy against each other. The energies collide at the middle of the arena forming a huge "bubble" of sheer force powers. Tulak Hord makes a little step back. The bubble then expands to the size of a planet and keeps growing until it reaches the sun (or suns) of the system the fight takes place in.
The sun immediatly turns into a supernova blowing the entire system into tiny little bits. Hord, Ragnos and Skywalker are desintegrated.

Nobody wins. All die. Yeah...real "nobody gets out of here alive" action.

Darth Plagues
Nai Fohl has a good point. If you put Marka Ragnos and NJO Luke Skywalker together, the Force would have to work over time to keep the two flourished. And the Force could weaken so much that everything goes...blowup

Darth Abominus
i agree with plagues, nai fohl has a very good point and a very likely possible out come.

Bobafetty
I agree aswell

HimoKun

To fight with a ligthsaber good, you have to use the force to aid you, much like Yoda and Mace do with their respective styles.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fishy
The weather is great smile well sort of.. And why would Tulak win? You think he's just more powerful then those other two or do you think my Tulak wins theory would happen? But what happens if your theory doesn't happen... Then what?

Fishy
Then Ragnos or Luke wins... Depending on which one is attacked by Tulak..

This fight is primarily between Luke and Ragnos.. Tulak will weaken one the other will die because of the one that Tulak did not weaken

Darth Mantis
Well, Tulak is probably a better duelist than Ragnos... He maybe even with luke with a lightsaber or even a little better... Tulak may win but his competition is not easily defeated...

Darth_Otaku
Fishy you theory could happen,but i just think Tulak Hord isstronger.

Fishy
Okay good enough smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.