Exar Kun & Darth Revan vs. NJO Luke/ROTS Obi-Wan/ROTS Yoda/ROTS MAce Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Who will win?

Darth Abominus
easy, luke/ obi vs exar = exar dies

yoda/mace vs revan = revan dies

Darth L. Dipsit
I agree. Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems like it might be overkill.

Anyways, nice to meet you, Mr. Crazymaniac, sir.

Crazymaniac
HEY! im sorry. From what ive heard Exar and Revan seem very powerful to me. I dont noe them really well

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay. Anyway, peace, sir.

Darth Abominus
no need to be sorry crazy, don't think the post has ever been done and i'm sure there are others who think both exar an revan could pull it off. just watch

Darth L. Dipsit
Abominus has a point. There are lots of Revan die-hards - and justly so; Darth Revan and Exar Kun are two of the top ten baddest Sith ever, in my opinion.

Fishy
I don't think they could win, or well I think they could but they probably wouldn't..

Let me just try to figure out how they would though, just for the sake of an argument

Exar charges NJO Luke. Revan uses the force to keep the rest away possibly freeze them or whatever when they are frozen he helps Exar take care of Luke. They should be able to pull it off before the rest comes out. If they succeed its a walk in the park from them. Either Exar or Revan will face Mace and Obi while the other faces Yoda, doesn't matter what happens they will die.

But because I don't think those Jedi will let something like that happen I really don't give Exar and Revan that much of a chance

Lord_Windu
looks a bit like overkill to me.

Kun-ni Habeo
still its NJO Luke

Nai Fohl
NJO Luke + RotS Yoda alone would give Exar and Revan a hard fight. Throw RotS Obi-Wan + Mace in and the Sith Lords don't have a chance.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
Who will win?

This is what Janus would call a stupidly overpowered thread. Try making something worth debating over next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.