Ronan the Accuser vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Ronan.jpg

VS
Thor

Scoobless
Thor

whirlysplat
Thor has beaten him was it in Galactic storm or something else someone help me out here.

long pig
Oh, they've already faught?

confused my bad.
Ronan looks tough though.

thundercracker
thor would probably win it but ronan is cool i seen him kill th ff in like 5 mins each in a cool way

invisible woman : created a a time warp under her force field so in seconds she aged 2 dust

human torch : kiked his power into overdrive nd made him fry himself

mr fantastic: used a localised black hole generator on him

thing : blasted him ........ ok that 1 was lame but the rest were cool !

my point is given the opportunity that universal wepon has somne cool powers ..... now if thor stole that hammer and combined it wif his ...

long pig
thing : blasted him ........ ok that 1 was lame but the rest were cool !
^^^^laughing out loud

I didn't know he was capable of all that, how would he do against the Hulk??

Lord S
Thor would win, but Ronan is tough.

He had Iron Man on the ropes in Operation: Galactic Storm, to the point where Stark was seriously contemplating suicide bombing.

thundercracker
i dunno what he would do against hulk probly just put a force field round his head and watch him suffocate or the black hole thing ....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by thundercracker
i dunno what he would do against hulk probly just put a force field round his head and watch him suffocate or the black hole thing ....

Hulk would smash Ronan if he tried that. Force fields don't hold up against him.

The black hole would probably work, though. confused

Mider
He sounds cool He can probably win against Thor i mean if He took out all those other guys He should be able to take out Thor there are some villains that just one Heroin or Hero cant beat.

USAgent
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thor has beaten him was it in Galactic storm or something else someone help me out here.

yep I have that issue. But Thor didnt win on his own, he and Smasher of the Imperial Guard teamed up on him and knocked him senseless.
And it wasnt the actual Thor but it was his replacement at the time (Eric Masterson- later to become Thunderstrike). And Ronan's weapon was matching Thor's mighty hammer power for power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.