King/band of rock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Who?

Darth Revan
I hope you realize you're going to hell for that... no expression

Victor Von Doom
Free remote palm reading.

You...are from Britain.

You...have been into music for not very long.

Ladyluck
out of the options you've given us, the ozzman takes it

Blue Dragon
Ozzy is great though isn't he?
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I hope you realize you're going to hell for that... no expression
What did I do? confused
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Free remote palm reading.

You...are from Britain.

blink

Ladyluck
just wait...

Lana
Why do people feel the need to make such shit polls?

Korri
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Clearly.

eggmayo
Ozzy,Sabbath and GnR being the only decent ones?

Blue Dragon
Sorry...but it isn't against the rules... erm
Originally posted by Lana
Why do people feel the need to make such shit polls?
Now what's up? I thought you were OK when I saw you in the photo thread...uffh!schmoll

Lana
There are TONS of these polls, and they all have crap choices. Evanescence? Linkin Park? Please roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Out of that Terrible list, Sabbath.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Lana
There are TONS of these polls, and they all have crap choices. Evanescence? Linkin Park? Please roll eyes (sarcastic)
People have different tastes...besides they aren't my top bands...I perfer Green Day, Ozzy, Alice, Manson...the point is, is that I'm asking you lot.

That isn't a problem is it...? no expression

Afro Cheese
If you're gonna make a "king of rock" or "bestest band ever" thread then don't make it a poll, because a poll doesn't have enough choices.

StinkFist462
papa roach all the way no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
People have different tastes...besides they aren't my top bands...I perfer Green Day, Ozzy, Alice, Manson...the point is, is that I'm asking you lot.

That isn't a problem is it...? no expression

Then like Afro Cheese said, don't make it a poll.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Ozzy is great though isn't he?

What did I do? confused

blink

You put a number of completely godawful bands on a list and called it the "king of rock poll." Not only that, but you disgraced the band who are almost without question the most important and influential band to metal. Hmm, Sabbath or Papa Roach? *deliberates* Boy, that's a toughie.

MildPossession
Black Sabbath... one of my favourite bands of all time.

Also on that list I enjoy Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper and some Ozzy songs.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Darth Revan
You put a number of completely godawful bands on a list and called it the "king of rock poll." Not only that, but you disgraced the band who are almost without question the most important and influential band to metal. Hmm, Sabbath or Papa Roach? *deliberates* Boy, that's a toughie.
Then ignore the poll, but it does no harm there... erm people might enjoy Papa Roach more than BS. Some people have tastes in different music. I for one am not saying that I like PR more than BS, but I'm not saying that I do like them more than BS.

It's a poll I made for people to vote on, deal with it & leave me alone! sad

cad
hey blue dragon i agree that is a crap list no offence or any thing but any way what the hell is linkin park and korn in there for i just dont get it and most of the bands are just not good apart from Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper and thats it the first three yeah there ok but the rest please change your taste of music and what you call your self a goth ok thats not normal.

Korri
You are clearly a sheep.

You listen to what all the other little goth kids are listening to and get your crap taste of music from them.

There isnt rules on what you have to like and what you dont, listen to your own rthing and dont go around following other peoples tastes.

Its sad & pathetic,

oh im a goth so i am only allowed to listen to such and such and i have to listen to such and such.

Stop contradicting yourself and get over it.

cad
Originally posted by Korri
You are clearly a sheep.

You listen to what all the other little goth kids are listening to and get your crap taste of music from them.

There isnt rules on what you have to like and what you dont, listen to your own rthing and dont go around following other peoples tastes.

Its sad & pathetic,

oh im a goth so i am only allowed to listen to such and such and i have to listen to such and such.

Stop contradicting yourself and get over it. and your point is any way she goes to my school and i know her and ehy dont you stick your bissness some where else you sick freak.

Korri
Originally posted by cad
and your point is any way she goes to my school and i know her and ehy dont you stick your bissness some where else you sick freak.

My point is that she only listens to that kind of music because she depends on other people like herself for musical influence.

I was trying to give some advice.

Nice attitude, keep it up and you wont last here another week.

BTW i think you mean the word business.

And it is my business if people like yourself make crap threads like these, and i am allowed to voice my opinion and nobody has the right to stop me doing that.

Grow up.

cad
Originally posted by Korri
My point is that she only listens to that kind of music because she depends on other people like herself for musical influence.

I was trying to give some advice.

Nice attitude, keep it up and you wont last here another week.

BTW i think you mean the word business.

And it is my business if people like yourself make crap threads like these, and i am allowed to voice my opinion and nobody has the right to stop me doing that.

Grow up. cool.

Blue Dragon
Will everybody stop fighting... sad Who's business is Korri putting her nose in (how Cad has put it), mine or Cad's?

Korri - I know you have tried to give advice, I am greatful for that, I still don't know where I went wrong, maybe the Matrix forum, sock...but the thing is that I don't listen to those bands because I have to, I do like this music, I can't force myself to dislike something & liking something, what's the bloody point?

If those were the rules wouldn't you think I would have at least thought twice when going there? I listen to what I want to listen to. It makes me happy, that's that.

The End.
Originally posted by cad
hey blue dragon i agree that is a crap list no offence or any thing but any way what the hell is linkin park and korn in there for i just dont get it and most of the bands are just not good apart from Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper and thats it the first three yeah there ok but the rest please change your taste of music and what you call your self a goth ok thats not normal.
I know, I say it's crap now, I'm getting it edited...if I can.

04wayne
This poll is SHIT. Where the **** is ELVIS. Blue Dragon is a stupid state

Alpha Centauri
Elvis wouldn't be on there anyway.

-AC

Pezmerga
elvis should so be on there...
So should The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Doors...Quite Frankly the only two that I see on there that belong are Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osborune. I chose Ozzy because I prefer his solo stuff...but I coulda went either way really.

and why yell at blue dragon? why not yell at the 2 people whop voted for Green Day =P

KingDubya
Why are you asking this question when Elvis already holds that title? *tries to find an Elvis smilie, but fails*

KingDubya
Originally posted by Pezmerga
elvis should so be on there...
So should The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Doors...Quite Frankly the only two that I see on there that belong are Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osborune. I chose Ozzy because I prefer his solo stuff...but I coulda went either way really.

and why yell at blue dragon? why not yell at the 2 people whop voted for Green Day =P
Amen to that! (about those awesome bands that should be on there)

LiveAndLetDie
The only decent bands are Sabbath, Ozzy, and Guns....not really much of a selection..
I choose Guns. Just...because

04wayne
This thread should be abandoned. No one vote on the poll!!!!!!

TheStormrider
None of the above. If you like them fine, but there are far superior bands. Just to name a few:

-Iron Maiden
-Judas Priest
-Megadeth
-Dream Theater

Megadeth is arguable compared to BS, but their guitar work runs them over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.