Gen'Dai Jedi or Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
I just thought that this would be pretty interesting. An example of a Gen'Dai is Durge. Here's some info on the race:

Sounds to me like they'd make an excellent Jedi that would later turn to the Darkside out of fear, depression, etc.

What's your opinion? Would you like to see one of these in action? (Also, remember they can get pretty much anything cut off without needing cybernetic implants. they'll just grow it back wink )

~wickerman~

Fishy
Well they would make nice fighters, but it doesn't seem like they would want one. Training one of those as a Jedi seems incredibly dangerous if you ask me. You have to train them to stay calm and still fight something thats not like them, they grow old get depressed and all that crap and will forget vital parts of their training and eventually fall to the Dark Side.

Could be nice to have one of those bastards fighting for you, but I think especially when you are talking about force sensitive Gen'Dai's they will just turn against you. Extermination seems like a better option if you ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.