LAST LETTER GAME! -Smallville-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
OK, I hope you all know how this works, otherwise you're mentally retarded, lol just kidding, it's simple I'll post a word (relating to smallville) and the next person will post another word that starts with the last letter of my word, and all the words have to be Smallville related like... ok
Example:
I post: Clark
then the next person posts: Krypton, or Kryptonite or whatever, ok?
Ok here it goes:

Chloe

TWelling4Ever
E?!?!? .........................................

IceWithin
yeah, E's a tough onelaughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
Extinction (Episode #3-3)

Shadow_King
Nicodemus

Commando Queen
smallville....... ha

Shadow_King
Exile

joser23
exodus ....wink

Shadow_King
Sam jones III

joser23
should i begin with the d of third? or s from jones? well in that case "drone" for the d and "skinwalker" for the s u pick one

Shadow_King
Exodus

joser23
can u use the same word that i used before? in that case smallville wink

nate100
E? interesting choice.

i feel that my only option will be to choose Erica Durance!

the actress that plays lois!

I guess posting an answer like that will result in me recieving the mother of all sh!t storms.

joser23
its an e for durance or an a for erica? well i pick A alisson mack stick out tongue

nate100
K?

Ok, well Kryptonite would be the obvious answer here but that would leave another E and they are already becoming a pain in the ass to solve so im gonna go with "Kryto"

the loveable superpowered mutt that our teen of steel has taken in.

bam!

joser23
it's krypto!!! no kryto! lol like critter ok now to the game "o" mmmm right mmmm i know! obsession big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.