How to make a breathalizer test invalid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
http://tampatrib.com/floridametronews/MGBUBJ5QK9E.html

Tex
drunk Thanks

debbiejo
Thanks...This could be useful...Last winter my van hit some ice on the road while I was going 25 mph...and got stuck in some snow. About 1 1/2 hrs later a cop came by and wanted to see if I'd pass a breath test...They do that a lot out here whether you're driving or not....I blew....and now we're goin to court.

finti
well I dont drive when I drink nor do I drive the day after Ive been drinking. If you are caught by a breathalizer in Norway they have to take a blood test of you as well, the blood test is the proof and if it clears you the breathalizer can show red till it burst it doesnt matter, if the blood test doesnt clear you well you loose your drivers licens for 2 years, you are fined a months wages before tax!! and get to spend 3 weeks in jail

Clovie
brooth test gives possitive result when you didn't drink but had eaten some ammount of apples (half a kilo or so)

finti
yeah it reacts on just one!!!! orange as well

KharmaDog
Originally posted by finti
if the blood test doesnt clear you well you loose your drivers licens for 2 years, you are fined a months wages before tax!! and get to spend 3 weeks in jail

I would bet that that cuts down on people willing to take the risk of drinking and driving.

Clovie
yeah it reacts on just one!!!! orange as well i didn't know about orange.
but it goes for filled chocos too.

finti
you would be surprised to see that it doesnt, they have a zero line tolerance here in Norway so you better not drive the day after either, most that are chaught are actually day after drivers.

finti
still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow drivers, pedestrians and other party in the traffic picture at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt

KharmaDog
still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow traficants at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt

EXACTLY!!!!!! thumb up

Clovie
still it aint the penalty Im worried about it is the risk of driving with reduced reaction and skills. I wont put fellow drivers, pedestrians and other party in the traffic picture at risk because of those reducing factors, always the innocent party that get hurt i'm already scared when i'm driving sober bag

debbiejo
you would be surprised to see that it doesnt, they have a zero line tolerance here in Norway so you better not drive the day after either, most that are chaught are actually day after drivers.

Wow, I've never heard of that...Here they say you're fine within 12 hours. What makes me mad is that I have a Perfect driving record..
Out here in the country back dirt roads, I'm always getting stuck in the snow...Usually I depend on the kindness of stangers to help push me out... big grin

I'm taking them to court for violating my rights...I was not driving under the Influence....It was after the fact...These cops out here are bored.

a1hsauce
interesting... ill have to remember that

Big Evil
None of those are REAL you idgits. Look, let me explain to you why NOTHING you eat will lower the alchahol meter..

Alchahol more directly then alot of things, turns to sugar in the blood.
Food turns into sugar in the blood. (I don't believe in keotosis.)

Therfore, anything you eat will only ENHANCE the breathalizer. Especialy something that quickly gos through the digestive track and turns into glucose like an apple.

I believe all these stupid rumors were invented just to make an excuse for you to buy something. I find it hard to believe anyone who was succesful would so eagerly tell the world so the goverment could invent some way to counter it.

debbiejo
I thought they were saying that EATING apples, and oranges will give you a false possitive level.

dark1365
Originally posted by debbiejo
Thanks...This could be useful...Last winter my van hit some ice on the road while I was going 25 mph...and got stuck in some snow. About 1 1/2 hrs later a cop came by and wanted to see if I'd pass a breath test...They do that a lot out here whether you're driving or not....I blew....and now we're goin to court.
Oh crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.