Why do things happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

travesty87
How come really good things happen to some people and other people have really bad things happen to them? Is is luck? Is is all a part of some grand design, or do we determine our own fate?

daniel18
its all gods work hes trying to test our loyalty to him i think

Neo_Version 7
ayos!

anyway, we will never know for sure.

Darth Revan
Pfft, god. Things happen, asteroids crash into each other, stars implode, people are born and die. While it is fascinating and at times beautiful, I wouldn't put it down to luck or fate. As the omniscient The_Omega once said, if you wait long enough, the improbable will happen. If you wait forever, the impossible will happen.

daniel18
fu@?k knows shit happens

moises
I think there is such a thing called faith. So, I belive that we are all just meat puppets.

hotsauce6548
Who cares why things happen? They do, so roll with it! cool

debbiejo
People create their own reality by using the law of attraction...That mean that you attract the things you think about...Like if you've noticed things always happen to a worrier...Angry people attract the same kind of situations. There is much written on that subject, though there are some things that all people have to learn...that's life...
Do a search on "The law of attraction" and "creating your own reality."

Science is into this field now..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.