Revan&Dooku vs. Malak&Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
let's change masters...who will win?Reasons people,reasons!

Lord Caltor
well my reasons for team 1

revan killed malak twice (malak healed then revan killed him for a final time) so revan has taken care of malak

dooku and sidious well dooku is extremaly good with a saber and with the force.... and sidious didnt seem to impressive with a saber in my opinion.

i think revan will kill malak.... again. and dooku will hold off sidious long enough for revan to double team sid

Darth_Otaku
Fair enough.But How can Revan kill Malak twice you can only die once.So the correct term would be he beat him twice.Sorry if it sounded Suckiest...

Darth_Otaku
I have an other possibillaty Revan kills Malak while Sidious kills Dooku.Then Sidious vs. revan.I personally think Revan will win.

Fishy
Revan will win no matter what.

He will take care of either Malak or Sidious... Preferably Malak.

Dooku will face Sidious and although Dooku is good he is no Sidious, but I do think Dooku could on very long against somebody like Sidious. Block his force attacks and his lightsaber attacks, if he gets lucky he might even kill Sidious but I doubt that. Now Sidious and Dooku will go on and on. On the other half of the playing field Malak dies, Revan joins Dooku and takes care of Sidious.

If its the other way around then Revan will kill Sidious, Malak kills Dooku Revan faces Malak and wins once again.

Emperor Revan
I agree with Fishy.

Bobafetty
Revan and Dooku win in a really good and long titanic battle.

TraptUnderIce
I'm Revan I win everything because the people who made me didn't think ahead.

Fishy
I'm traptunderice I have no logic and am an idiot..

Either make posts worth reading or stop complaining and just don't post

Bobafetty
lol. good job Fishy

Kun-ni Habeo
revan team

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Dooku kills malak.
Sidious kills Revan.

then either sidious kills dooku, or they go back to bein buds.

Bobafetty
Revan kills Sidious
Malak kills Dooku

Revan kills Malak. I know people are thinking that this guy only says that because Revan's overrated but he's stronger then these dopes.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
no pissin way.

Darth L. Dipsit
Why do you like Sidious? He's such a craven wimp. As much as I love Luke (after he stops being a little b1tch) and Vader, who is one of the greatest Sith, in my opinion, I can't see why you think so highly of Sidious, despite how clever his policies are.

Why, again, do you hold so much respect for him? I don't mean to anger you - it just seems like you defend him every time there's a fight with him and I just can't see why (except for the fights from ROTS, which I found to be not very credible of all of the characters' power levels).

Peace, Dan, sir.

Bobafetty
He does what he does because he's Dan. You must embrace the groove that is Darth Dantheman. Dont try and change him, just flow with it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, yeah. Of course. I don't want anyone to change to suit me. I just want to understand why he holds Sidious in high regard. I want to be educated, to see another, perhaps wiser side of this argument, to take in a more seasoned point of view than the one I have - that's all.

Seriously, though, Dan. I'm interested. Why Sidious?

Fishy
He has no reason besides loving Sidious...

No other real argument for Sidious just ignore it

Bobafetty
lol

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Why do you like Sidious? He's such a craven wimp. As much as I love Luke (after he stops being a little b1tch) and Vader, who is one of the greatest Sith, in my opinion, I can't see why you think so highly of Sidious, despite how clever his policies are.

Why, again, do you hold so much respect for him? I don't mean to anger you - it just seems like you defend him every time there's a fight with him and I just can't see why (except for the fights from ROTS, which I found to be not very credible of all of the characters' power levels).

Peace, Dan, sir.

Dipsit said b1tch!be careful onece you curse you'll become a dryed out old crumpet like...

Jedi Styles
Team 2 would win with Malak Dying....

Imagine, you are putting to lowley appretnices against the Emperor... This guy took on YODA....Revan and Dooku would be no match for him.

Fishy
Aha... But Revan took on Randon Jedi number 3..

He took on Yoda... Great argument, and it would hardly make him win. Do you know who Revan faced?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I am the Man.

Sidious beats down probably the greatest jedi of all time.
He owns the galaxy for a while.
He is meant to be the ultimate villain. all that and, im a movie kina guy.

Nai Fohl
Revan kills Malak
Dooku kills Sidious

That Revan would kill Malak could not be doubt because it happened. No discussion here. And this is lightsaber combat. All Sidious can do is throw force lightning and Dooku can deflect that.

In a lightsaber duel Dooku would kick Sidious ass. Reasons:
- Dooku has FAR more training with that weapon (he is 18 years OLDER than Palpatine)
- Dooku uses the better fighting style (form II)
- Dooku could keep up with guys like Yoda and Mace in lightsaber combat and both of them would kick Sidious ass.

Fishy
I agree that Dooku does seem more powerful, but Dooku was the apprentice Sidious wasn't... I just don't think that Sidious could kill Dooku fast and that Revan would join Dooku and finish Sidious

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dooku beats sidious?

im disappointed in this site.

Darth_Otaku
watskeburt er hier nou.Dooku beats Sidious?
Maybe he can hold him off for a while but not beat him alone...

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah he can hold him off but not kill him easily

Fishy
Of course Dooku won't kill Sidious but he is a great fighter on his own and could hold on for a very long time. Probably longer then Malak could against Revan.

Kun-ni Habeo
offcourse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.