Wilford Brimley!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
This is the official thread where you can talk about THE MAN Wilford Brimley.

Whether you want to rant and rave about Cocoon, Our House, The Firm, or even Ewoks: The Battle For Endor, this is the place.

KharmaDog
You're a funny guy botankus, strange...but funny.

botankus
Well, it's been 65 minutes and only one reply to this thread. I would have thought the floodgates would have opened within seconds of the initial thread posting.

I'm disappointed in you people!

botankus
I'm still wondering what productivity in life actually comes out of this forum. If people can't get excited about Wilford Brimley but post 10 smilies about Jessica Simpson, then I guess I've answered my own question.

KharmaDog
*bump* just to put a smile on botankus' face.

botankus
Affirmative on that smile, but unfortunately it has come and gone.

We need to do something, people, or else we're in danger of this thread running off of the main page! I had visions of the reply count well exceeding 10,000 and that's still the goal.

Morning_Glory
i sort of remember this actor from Our House... but other than that...

he does diabetes commericals...erm

charmedFairy
Now I remember where hes fromeek!. seen him alot on those commercials.

KillTheLight
tsk dont forget all the 99 posters you've got of him on your bedroom wall

botankus
His most famous commercial was for Quaker Oatmeal

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by botankus
This is the official thread where you can talk about THE MAN Wilford Brimley.

Whether you want to rant and rave about Cocoon, Our House, The Firm, or even Ewoks: The Battle For Endor, this is the place.

"Our House", wow. Shannon Daugherty, the she-devil. Big Willy's the bestest, 'specially in "The Thing".

botankus
"Quaker Oats, it's the right thing to do."

charmedFairy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
tsk dont forget all the 99 posters you've got of him on your bedroom wall

you mean your wall tsk

KillTheLight
no your wall and your ceiling and dont forget all the Cocoon merchandise you purchased with his face on it..eat

Morning_Glory
i never saw Cocoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.