yodas homeplanet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kid-adi-mundi
yodas home planet

kid-adi-mundi
go to www.supershadow.com
then ep 9 plot to find yodas homeplanet

Jedi Styles
Oh no, not supershadow... His website is full of false information.. Don't believe it please... for the love of god..

DarthMandalore
NO! Don't go there!!! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF DONUTS DON'T GO THERE!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by kid-adi-mundi
go to www.supershadow.com
then ep 9 plot to find yodas homeplanet

Do not mention SuperShadow.

TraptUnderIce
That would be a shitty plot anyways. Who the hell cares where Yoda came from?

kid-adi-mundi
ok

darth-yoda
i would like to no were yoda came from and to give him a race but i also like the mystery behind him

DarthMandalore
i thought i heard somewhere that his kind was hunted to extinction and there are very few left, but i may be wrong...

TraptUnderIce
They said it somewhere. I'm pretty sure I've read it lately somewhere.

Crazymaniac
ur a fool to believe supershadow ahahhahaha

Fishy
Everything known about Yoda is false, GL refuses to say anything about it.

DenKi
see what you idoits are doing?

What do you expect, you have a massive thread about Supershadow and ur always talking about him you stupid fools

Tulak Hord
Bwhahahaha. SS is a moron. His history about the Sith and Jedi is the dumbest thing I've ever read. But he does get a good laugh with his bullshit.

Jerico
Anyhow who cares where Yoda comes from or what his race is just cause you know his race is the Yaddledaddles and hes from Ketchup 4 isnt going to help anything!

darth-yoda
i would like to no for my eu fanfic like sayin that a jedi master the same race a yoda just dosnt compare to sayin a yaddledaddle train someone you no what i mean

matreid
He makes up almost all of the information he states.

darth-yoda
who dose

TraptUnderIce
Supershadow.

Darth Syko
Yoda is a Whill, from the planet Grenatik.

KEEP IT ON SUBJECT GUYS AND GALS

DarthMandalore
and captain panaka went on to become Darth Porcupine. there was also a Darth Skarsz, Mirage, and Ill Usion

darth-yoda
yeah and mr t is the best jedi of all time jabba the hutt is the chosen 1 boba fett is the last of the anchient sith and the dark lord of the sith is jar jar binks darth darth binks

DarthMandalore
lmao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.