What kind of 'Water' Fun have you had in your lifetime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Do you ever visit the lake? The ocean? Do you own a boat or anything like that?

Our family used to own a houseboat, two jet ski's, and went through a series of runabouts. Now we have a pontune and one runabout.

Here's the houseboat. We're probably going to look for a new one in a few years.

I just like talking about these things, they interest me. Here's where we always visit. Green River Marina.
www.greenrivermarina.com

One of the most expensive boats that belonged to this place had an electrical fire and burnt down. I have pics of the aftermath, but on my computer. Ill show them later.

shellie
I live in a beach community so the ocean...though I dont swim in it bag

Morbid4Daniel
Sweet. Id LOVE to live somewhere around anything like that.

a1hsauce
i live in the city sad ... so we resort to water balloons yes

Morbid4Daniel
I live in a town. Green River is an hour and a half away, but we still go. We're going this Saturday and I get to take DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLL Happy Dance

Hey man, water balloons kick ass. We have water balloon fights on the boats sometime. Its fun. Plus we have a slingshot so we sling them in the air and watch them drop. Its all good fun.

silvertsume
< live on the inercoastal... i lyke wake boarding w/ my bf... my ex actually sad

Clovie
swimmingpool/lake/sea/aquapark

Morbid4Daniel
My aunt can do that..Ive never tried it.
Aww.

WindDancer
Da Beach cool

Your Angel
We own a swimming pool, plus we go to N. Carolina/S.Carolina almost every year

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see swiming playing water baloweens and acouse runing around in sprankies that is always fun!jm

Fionnuala
I live just down the road from the sea...I've grown up with it being there.....I love swimming in it especially when it's really rough and going for walks and rides along the beach...

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Your Angel
We own a swimming pool, plus we go to N. Carolina/S.Carolina almost every year

Cool. Ive been to NC.

JM< My mamaw used to own a swimming pool at her old house. We used to come over all the time. The only oppurtunity I have now is...the lake. Good enough for me though.

Fionnuala< Lucky you. Sounds like a movie scene wink

Fellatio
I love playing in water, swimming, diving, and wild extreme water slides.
I used to love canoeing when I was kid too.

More recently though I like playing King Canute with my special other, trying to keep the tide back... love

Morbid4Daniel
Sweet.
Lol. stick out tongue

dark1365
West Edmonton Mall waterpark...big grin

Morbid4Daniel
Awesome!

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by WindDancer
Da Beach cool Yeah, Da Beach cool

Morbid4Daniel
Ive never been to any beaches, really. I wish. My dad and some other ppl of the family have been to Virginia beach..I was too little to go at the time, but if the oppurtinity ever arises again..Ill hop at it wink

Mist
does the shower count? stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Maybe....! stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Last time I was at the beach, I tried skim boarding..I didn't wax my board, so when I jumped on, SMASH! right into the water laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Ow!! Omg that has to hurt.

Mist
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Ive never been to any beaches, really.

surprise

life without a beach is like.....beachless shock

Killer_Dennis
Ow!! Omg that has to hurt. It did..I still got a scar to prove it.. stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Mist
surprise

life without a beach is like.....beachless shock laughing out loud

Fellatio
does the shower count? stick out tongue

depends what kind of shower you're talking about but nah I dont go for those kinds of water sports! eek!

Morbid4Daniel
Totally Mist stick out tongue
Wow, KD erm meheh

Cinemaddiction
Will someone PLEASE just come out and say what she's really looking to hear?

"Water fun". Give me a break.

OK! I ****ED IN THE WATER! Ok, so I didn't

Happy......?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Fellatio
depends what kind of shower you're talking about but nah I dont go for those kinds of water sports! eek!

Golden shower? Baby shower? Meteor shower?

Morbid4Daniel
Lol Cine. I wasnt really but hey..you could put it that way if ya want. laughing out loud

Killer_Dennis
Wow, KD erm meheh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morbid4Daniel
drool

If we only knew what was going on in Cine's head.....lolol

Mist
where do you live if youve never been to a beach?

Morbid4Daniel
KY

Mist
*pretends to know*stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Kentuckyyyyy lol. Anywho I gotta get off. sad Bye...

Fellatio
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Golden shower? Baby shower? Meteor shower?

Well meteor showers and baby showers arnt generally known as water sports are they? confused

Killer_Dennis
Kentuckyyyyy lol. Anywho I gotta get off. sad Bye... c-ya

The Tired Hiker
I love the water. My mom said I learned how to swim when I was like one year old when she tried to drown me.

Mist
Kentuckyyyyy lol. Anywho I gotta get off. sad Bye...

i knew that embarrasment

*puts on 'Im A Retard' badge*embarrasment

Killer_Dennis
i knew that embarrasment

*puts on 'Im A Retard' badge*embarrasment laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
smile Back

SeptemberRain
I live in a town called Lake Orion, But i dont go in that lake. But I do go on my girlfriend's grandparent's lake. We swim and tub abd water ski. I used to live in another town an there was a lake in my subdivision. that was always fun to go in. Ive been to Panama City Beach in Florida for Spring break, my friends and i got drunk on the beach

seaapple
Scuba diving. I love being able to travel to another world just by going down to the beach. It is fantastic to be able to move in full three dimensions (also up and down). The canyons that on land you must hike down and up to traverse you can instead just soar over. I had always dreamed of scuba diving but it has been less than two years since I got certified to do it.

Mistah DEVIL
the freaky kind of fun in the shower with my ex

ice is also nice

Morbid4Daniel
Id LOVE to go scuba diving.

Lol Mistah stick out tongue

seaapple
You should learn to scuba dive when you get a chance then! Go to college in California and you'll be able to. It's really kind of calming. When you are down there the point is just to relax, go slow, and look around. If you move faster you use up your air faster. I started with snorkeling for a summer and then took the class at the end of the summer.

Morbid4Daniel
Omg sounds loverly stick out tongue Id love to try it.

seaapple
Also...
swimming in an underground lake inside a cave in Brazil. That was spectcular. The water was so clear and you could see rock formations deep below. It was very deep, maybe 30 meters, but it looked like 3 meters deep because of the clarity of the water. It is hard to conjure in words how surreal that was.

Morbid4Daniel
Omg sounds so neato! Ive never experienced anything like that.

seaapple
And there were tiny albino fish with no eyes swimming around. Honestly it was one of the most amazing places I've been in.

seaapple
The cave was an hour or so out of the town I was in. Nearer to this town, all of the streams and brooks had water that was a reddish color because of the iron ore dissolved in it. When you filled up a water bottle to drink it the water looked like iced tea. I swam in small lakes where the water collected. When it gets deep it looks like it is black. The water in the caves I mentioned above was not cold, but in these small black lakes in the woods the water was frigid (but invigorating).

shellie
Originally posted by Fellatio
I love playing in water, swimming, diving, and wild extreme water slides.
I used to love canoeing when I was kid too.

More recently though I like playing King Canute with my special other, trying to keep the tide back... love awwww I love the story of King Canute love

Morbid4Daniel
Nice sig seaapple. Sting ray, right? I cant see it that well. We went to an aquarium in Tennessee. The Gatlinburg Aquarium. And it was really awesome. They had sting rays and they had a walk in tunnel and they were swarming over the top and everything. It was neat.

We didnt get to go to the lake yesterday, stupid rain. Daniel still got to come over and we spent the day and had so much fun..Too bad its over. I dont know the next time I can see him. cry

shaber
I went recently to the leisure club at a hotel - contrasting to the squallour of the local public swimming baths.

Morbid4Daniel
I swam at a resort and spa in Indiana! Im special stick out tongue jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.