what about a star wars prequel? About the old republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soda
It would be cool if GL instead of maybe doing ep7 did a prequel to ep1, but set 1000 years in the past when the sith and jedi were plenty. Or maybe the TV series could explore this

palpy_666
This is being discussed already in another thread.. Sorry, dude.

tpaquin
Originally posted by palpy_666
This is being discussed already in another thread.. Sorry, dude. This is actually the fourth thread.

Darth_Rankkor
I would rather for a prequel based on the events from KOTOR. That would be nice smile Or the Markka Ragnos time

PVS
i dont want KOTOR. an awesome story, but it should be something new.

Jedi Priestess
Meh, I'm happy with what we've got myself, no need for another bloody movie.

Darth_Rankkor
Ok, different from KOTOR but still in the same time line. What about that?

Jedi Priestess
NO. Why cant you guys just accept that its over? I dont get it.

Darth_Rankkor
Because I didn't saw any fat lady sing hehehehehe. It can't end. it must go on a on. When GL dies his off spring will continue the work and so on. Star wars will never die LOLOLOL

PVS
JP, lucas hinted at it.
do you honestly believe that GL will just decide to let such a massive cash
cow franchise just sit and rest forever? not a shot! stick out tongue

nice to see you by the way smile

Delta 62
I wouldn't want another movie. It's been explained how Anakin turned. They couldn't continue with the OT actors. Anything more would be wasted. I would like the two TV series to continue with the Dark times period after Episode III, and the other to be another Clone Wars. Evidently Aayla and Shaak Ti is in one of them..so that's they only way.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by PVS
JP, lucas hinted at it.
do you honestly believe that GL will just decide to let such a massive cash
cow franchise just sit and rest forever? not a shot! stick out tongue

nice to see you by the way smile

see who?

Darth_Vader05
OMG not another Episode 7 thread i would like to see an Episode 7 but its not going to happen!

PVS
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
see who?

JP

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Delta 62
I wouldn't want another movie. It's been explained how Anakin turned. They couldn't continue with the OT actors. Anything more would be wasted. I would like the two TV series to continue with the Dark times period after Episode III, and the other to be another Clone Wars. Evidently Aayla and Shaak Ti is in one of them..so that's they only way.

So, you do admit that should go on. There are plenty of options to continue.

Ast Rofan
I wouldnt want a whole new movie franchise, but I have always thought that tv show should either be a timeline similar to Kotor or one way after the end of Jedi.

I think this middle ground shit will suck.

Vanquish
OF COURSE it's going to happen. What are you guys smoking to actually think that this is the last we will see of Star Wars movies. Please.... A multi BILLION dollar franchise is just going to end like that? Give it 5 to 10 years, and there will definitely be another movie. Probably another 3 from a totally different time period.

Personally, I would love to see an old republic movie set about 1000 years ago, but I don't want the same characters that we already know from EU in them. Maybe 1 or 2, but not all of them. I want something totally fresh.

But of course, we would have to include Yoda's Master in it somehow. I believe he looks just like Yoda actually, but maybe a different colour or something.

But mark my words, there WILL be another Star wars movie someday, there is too much money riding on it.

ShotgunWes
AGREED

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I think this middle ground shit will suck.

Indeed yes and it was nice to see you too PVS. smile

Lana
Hiya JP smile

Ugh, please...no more movies...I'd already doubtful enough about the TV series.

Jedi Priestess
Hiya Star! hug

superfusion
Yeah Lucas should make another movie, but he should not direct it. He is not a great director

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Soda
It would be cool if GL instead of maybe doing ep7 did a prequel to ep1, but set 1000 years in the past when the sith and jedi were plenty.
No. No it would not.

The Ones
the sw films are about how anakin skywalker became a jedi, fell to the dark side and redeemed himself. all that has happened. its over

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I would rather for a prequel based on the events from KOTOR. That would be nice smile Or the Markka Ragnos time
Ya I think that would be cool too.That was a REALLY fun game.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by The Ones
the sw films are about how anakin skywalker became a jedi, fell to the dark side and redeemed himself. all that has happened. its over

Lucas wont end it. I can guarentee that.

Darth hi
I TOtally agree wit u good on ya m8

matreid
The time of Marka Ragnos would be cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.