Kerry and Bush..similar grades..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050607/ap_on_re_us/kerry_grades

Interesting Bush and Kerry had the same grades.. anyone have anything to say on this?

or are kerry jokes no longer funny since he got spanked?

whirlysplat
Retards homer

PVS
wow, so this means.....wait a minute...wtf does it mean....besides kerry and bush are both retarded?

WindDancer
I think Kerry's 15 mins are over.

KharmaDog
Doesn't matter anymore. Although if I had to make a comment, at least it seems that Kerry has increased his intelligence as he matures while Bush has remained an idiot.

Clovie
isn't it like...erm..few months LATE?

SlipknoT
I may have cared about this 8 months ago....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Doesn't matter anymore. Although if I had to make a comment, at least it seems that Kerry has increased his intelligence as he matures while Bush has remained an idiot.

Post of the week laughing

Big Evil
http://www.jasongraphix.com/archive/images/last_week.jpg

KharmaDog
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Post of the week laughing

Why thank you Whirly wink

KharmaDog

The funny thing is I was making a joke when I said this, but after reading the story it was true. Kerry had low grades his first year, then improved every year. Bush's grades stayed the same the whole time that he was there.

So does seem that Bush didn't get any smarter or changed his habits at all in an effort to improve while Kerry showed that in four years he was willing and able to improve himself and do a better job than when he started. Interesting.

PVS
not to mention bush became a womanizing alcoholic drunk driving cokehead

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
not to mention bush became a womanizing alcoholic drunk driving cokehead

Yet, still smart enough to beat out kerry. big grin

BackFire
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I may have cared about this 8 months ago....

Yep.

Jackie Malfoy
Old news.JM

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Old news.JM

Actually, it is new news about an old subject you pop culture savant you.

Deano
kerry and bush are cousins....and part of the secret society skull and bones where they woeship a demon called moloch..FACT

KharmaDog
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I don't know what's funnier, that you actually said that, or that I think that you actually believe it.

Deano
what bit dont you believe?

they both admit they are in skull and bones lol

skull and bones is located in bohemian grove...alex jone sneaked in and filmed one of the mock sacrfices..the members there worship a demon called moloch...bush and kerry are members...i think u need to do some more research

KharmaDog
The skull and crossbones are a bunch of over privileged fratboys. Nothing more nothing less. What they do later in life is more a reflection of their lack of character than with a stupid club that they were involved in when they were whiny little douche bags.

Your dependence on rense.com and conspiracies rob you of both the common sense and the grasp of reality which are needed to be taken seriously.

Deano
i dont think you get it

what i just said was true....dont believe me?

check out this http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html

download part 3..then u can tell me im crazy..but untill u do that....u cant say anythin..only your opinion

whirlysplat
The skull and crossbones are a bunch of over privileged fratboys. Nothing more nothing less. What they do later in life is more a reflection of their lack of character than with a stupid club that they were involved in when they were whiny little douche bags.

Your dependence on rense.com and conspiracies rob you of both the common sense and the grasp of reality which are needed to be taken seriously.

Karma your so right, I watched the Sky doc tonight it was so funny, my girlfriend and I were cracking up big grin. This building in Austin Texas they reckoned was a giant effigy to an Owl god called Molek big grin It was hilarious big grin

PVS
once again, a thread has been hijacked by deano's grand conspiracy theory...i mean...rense.com's conspiracy theory. tell me deano, do you have to pay them a nickel every time you post their garbage? laughing out loud

if so, you must be dirt poor by now stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
once again, a thread has been hijacked by deano's grand conspiracy theory...i mean...rense.com's conspiracy theory. tell me deano, do you have to pay them a nickel every time you post their garbage? laughing out loud

Does he really believe this rubbish big grin

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

what i said is not on rense.com...u crazy mothers!! its on alex jones martial law part 3 video which i just posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
i'll drill it into ya heads one day Happy Dance

Deano
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Does he really believe this rubbish big grin

theres a saying....

those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who coudnt hear the music

tabby999
i think Nofx said it best:

He's not smart, a C student
And that's after buying his way into school
Beady eyes, and he's kinda dyslexic
Can he read? No one's really quite sure
He signs stuff and he executes people
Maybe that's why, he doesn't have any friends
Cocaine and a little drunk driving
Doesn't matter, when you're the Commander in Chief
He's too dumb, to eat pretzels, apparently smart enough to fix an election.
Moved boldly into the White House,
but most people voted against him.
He likes naps, He really likes naptime, A couple of naps and then a nap and then he's ready for bed,
He may be from Bush descent, but he's always gonna be the unpresident

botankus
I will bet Bush and Kerry's average grades at a prominent school are still better than half of KMC's registered user's grades in prep school.

RedAlertv2
Deano, I watched that video from the link. total BS. That guy is just trying to write a catchy story, not tell the truth

Deano
you have no idea who he is...its not BS

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.