Almost Time for Bush to Explain that Pesky Little Memo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

KidRock

KharmaDog
I am not a fan of the Kennedy's, but way to go Ted. And Yes, Bush should be impeached for this. Will it happen? Doubt it, but if it did it would be a great thing for the American people, in my opinion anyway.

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
derp der derpity deriderp derp der derp

for your own dignity, please stfu

kthx smile

Big Evil
John Kerry can suck my left nut, he doesn't even show up for 90% of the confrences the lazy ****. He has no say in anything. He's just pissed cause everyone knew he was a lazy asstard and that's why he lost the election. Infact all of congress is lazy assholes.

And on that note: Bush is too smart to get impeached. He's a clever little devil and that's why I like him. He's going to screw you b-itches over, do his annoying laugh, blame it on the terrorists, and let me tap his beautiful twins.

Okay the last part I made up but the rest is deffinitly true lol..

PVS
Originally posted by Big Evil
John Kerry can suck my left nut, he doesn't even show up for 90% of the confrences the lazy ****. He has no say in anything. He's just pissed cause everyone knew he was a lazy asstard and that's why he lost the election. Infact all of congress is lazy assholes.

And on that note: Bush is too smart to get impeached. He's a clever little devil and that's why I like him. He's going to screw you b-itches over, do his annoying laugh, blame it on the terrorists, and let me tap his beautiful twins.

Okay the last part I made up but the rest is deffinitly true lol..

thanks for that...however pointless it was confused

KharmaDog
That was pretty much a thought turd.

Lana
Lol if you think Bush is going to get impeached for this? You must have been dropped on your head one to many times.

Lying to the nation? Isn't that what Clinton was impeached for?

Big Evil
Originally posted by Lana
Lying to the nation? Isn't that what Clinton was impeached for?
Clinton WASN'T impeached..

Big Evil
Originally posted by KharmaDog
That was pretty much a thought turd.
Oh and like you're such a ****ing genious. Think you stupid liberal.. THINK!

If Bush gets impeached..
DICK CHENNY becomes president!

Lana
Clinton WASN'T impeached..

Yes he was. Being impeached means the president was officially charged with a crime.

PVS
dick cheney IS president erm

Jackie Malfoy
I think it is time for you guys to get over bush being president!He is and there is nothering we can do about it.JM

PVS
the first time i saw it, i thought it might just be a typo...but now...

its "NOTHING"!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST CHILD!!!!!

"NOTHING"

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
for your own dignity, please stfu

kthx smile

A 30 year old saying kthx.. I see you lost your dignity long ago.

KharmaDog
Oh and like you're such a ****ing genious. Think you stupid liberal.. THINK!

If Bush gets impeached..

Another intelligent post, you continue to underwhelm. And I am not liberal, nor am I conservative. I don't think you need to prescribe to either group. I choose to look at the facts, weigh them, and make my own opinion. What's really funny about your comment is that you spelled genius wrong, way to go sheckie! thumb up

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I think it is time for you guys to get over bush being president!He is and there is nothering we can do about it.JM

Yes there is, hence the mentioning of impeachment. And it's not "nothering" it's "nothing". There is no "r" in "nothing". Sometimes you really frighten me. no expression

BackFire
Lets keep the insults out of this thread.

GCG

If Bush gets impeached..

err NO ;

Article 2 , section 4 of The constitution of the USA says:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

This involves
President George W. Bush
Vice President Richard B. Cheney,
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld,
and
Attorney General John David Ashcroft

PVS
Originally posted by GCG
err NO ;

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

This involves
President George W. Bush
and

BAM!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG
err NO ;

This involves
President George W. Bush
and

Please respond to this Big Evil, every time you type something down it seems to be wrong, I can't wait for your next installment of, "Comments from the woefully misinformed".

PVS
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Please respond to this Big Evil, every time you type something down it seems to be wrong, I can't wait for your next installment of, "Comments from the woefully misinformed".

...and still we wait........

Lana
Note that he didn't respond to me stating that Clinton indeed WAS impeached and explaining what impeachment is.....wink

PVS
yes, i see nothing but tumbleweeds a-rollin now.
what happened to his exuberance?

HimoKun
Wait. Clinton was impeached? I thought he was just hated for adultery and lying.

Big Evil
Okay here we go jackass. (which works sense you love the democratic party so damn much..)

If you somehow manage to impeach Bush and all his appointents are taken out of office, who's left to run the country as president? Does this mean we have to have another election? Do you REALLY want to go through all that hassle? Or can you stop being a little b-itch and just wait three more years like the rest of us?

Lana
Originally posted by HimoKun
Wait. Clinton was impeached? I thought he was just hated for adultery and lying.

He was officially charged, which is impeachment. People seem to think that a president being impeached means they're removed from office.

GCG
To make the record straight, Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; its a formality akin the laws under the constitution of the government. Its the first step towards removal.

Even if the impeached party are found guilty, it takes and absolute minimum of 2/3 of both the houses of congress in order to ascertain removal.

PVS
Okay here we go jackass. (which works sense you love the democratic party so damn much..)

If you somehow manage to impeach Bush and all his appointents are taken out of office, who's left to run the country as president? Does this mean we have to have another election? Do you REALLY want to go through all that hassle? Or can you stop being a little b-itch and just wait three more years like the rest of us?

you really should end yourself yes

HimoKun
Originally posted by Lana
He was officially charged, which is impeachment. People seem to think that a president being impeached means they're removed from office.

Oh, thanks Lana. Your hot. big grin

Big Evil
Originally posted by PVS
you really should end yourself yes
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg

LousyBoy
Big Evil really has no idea whats hes talking about. Its all these people who dont know anything about politics or, even care for the country, who suport Bush just cause hes acting like a badass. Big Evil has been shot down, and proven wrong enough to even have a valid arguement from now on. And no, i dont believe another election will be held. Im pretty sure Speaker of the House would be heir. It goes, President, Vice President, Speker, Secratary of State and so on.. theres a long list. Bush is big evil.

GCG
25 Amendment of the US Constitution

Senate Joint Resolution 139 (1963)

Section 6

(a) (1) If, by reason of death, resignation, removal from office, inability, or failure to qualify, there is neither a President nor Vice President to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President, then the officer of the United States who is highest on the following list, and who is not under disability to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President, shall act as President: Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, Postmaster General, Secretary of Interior, Secretary of Agriculture, Secretary of Commerce, Secretary of Labor, Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, and such other heads of executive departments as may be established hereafter and in order of their establishment..

(a) (2) The same rule shall apply in the case of the death, resignation, removal from office, or inability of an individual acting as President under this section.

(a) (3)
To qualify under this section, an individual must have been appointed, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, prior to the time of the death, resignation, removal from office, or inability of the President and Vice President, and must not be under impeachment by the House of Representatives at the time the powers and duties of the office of President devolve upon him.

I HOPE this clarifies further ambiguities. You guys being American, should read more of YOUR constitution instead of firing at eachother.

KidRock
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg

LMAO

PVS
looks like you have a fan bigevil
i didnt know jackasses traveled in flocks....interesting

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
looks like you have a fan bigevil
i didnt know jackasses traveled in flocks....interesting

It was funny becuase it was so true. Also just for later reference, people cant travel in flocks over the internet. thumb up

PVS
It was funny becuase it was so true. Also just for later reference, people cant travel in flocks over the internet. thumb up

who the hell bothered to spawn you? and WHY??

WindDancer
Did you people read BackFire's post?

Originally posted by BackFire
Lets keep the insults out of this thread.

No more insults towards each other or the people involved will be banned for 3 days. This is a final warning.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by PVS
who the hell bothered to spawn you? and WHY??

Im sure it was an accident.

Big Evil
Originally posted by WindDancer
No more insults towards each other or the people involved will be banned for 3 days. This is a final warning.
That's what I've been saying all along. I'm ashamed for all of us.. *shakes head*

And Bush is EXTREMELY bad-ass. big grin

GCG
just to answer your question Big Evil, Senator Ted Stevens will take over if Bush & Co. are removed from office. He is Republican representing the State of Alaska. And he will remain in office until the next General Election.

KidRock
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Im sure it was an accident.

Nope, not at all.

Big Evil
It probably was an accident.
But hey, atleast his mom was nice enough not to just suck him out of a tube. *ZING!*

KidRock
It probably was an accident.
But hey, atleast his mom was nice enough not to just suck him out of a tube. *ZING!*

Sorry to dissapoint you but nope, no accident.

Capt_Fantastic
After the last warning, I assume at least half of the people who've posted in this thread have been banned.

The point of this thread actually escapes me PVS. It doesn't matter what wrong has been comitted by this administration. They own far too much of the country for anything even close to impeachment to occur. However, you are justified, becuase the people can do anything they want. It's just too bad that so much of this country thinks with their ass.

That aside, this forum, the GDF, has become very interesting. It's like a microcosm of the current political situation here in the states. The usual suspect show up in every political debate and the facts never change, nor do the insults. The fortunate part of this situation is that both sides perfectly represent both political parties. The liberals come in and start off by stating intelligent facts and conclusions. The conservatives come in and start insulting and sticking their fingers in their ears in a display that's much more akin to a child sticking it's fingers in their ears and yelling "La La La La La I'm can't hear you!"

Big Evil
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
That aside, this forum, the GDF, has become very interesting. It's like a microcosm of the current political situation here in the states. The usual suspect show up in every political debate and the facts never change, nor do the insults. The fortunate part of this situation is that both sides perfectly represent both political parties. The liberals come in and start off by stating intelligent facts and conclusions. The conservatives come in and start insulting and sticking their fingers in their ears in a display that's much more akin to a child sticking it's fingers in their ears and yelling "La La La La La I'm can't hear you!"
More like the liberals come in spewing lies and bullshit, have biased ignorant backup, and the conservatives ignore everything said and defend the guys in power just out of spite for the other side's stupidity thus resulting in the guys in power having the upperhand and screwing us all over.

Break the cycle, take some meds so you no longer have dierreha come out the mouth..

Capt_Fantastic
I'm not going to debate this with you. Suffice it to say, that I feel sorry for you. I'm not one to run from a fight, but there is no fight here in my opinion. Since your opinion matters less than I can express in words, I'm not going to waste time on you. You're just like every other person out there who wants to pretend their evil and cold hearted. You haven't any true concept of the two.

As for breaking the cycle, I have. Many times I have stated that I am neither a democrat or a republican. If you were better informed before you spoke, you would see that.

GCG
the GDF becomes interesting when we discuss the topic in question. Yet it seems that it degenerates into ***-for-tat posts with the only intention of annoying the other person one disagrees with.

Its not just one thread ; its many threads that i have seen this happen. A few members de-rail off the subject for a sort of personal gratification of over-powering the next.

PVS
well, attention seekers aside, i anxiously await news from the senate that this matter will be investigated further. however, i will not hold my breath, since our congress seems to have the attention span of many who insist on doing their best bill oreilly impersonation on this forum.
these are the same functionless frauds who gave up any say in whether or not to go to war. they allowed this shit to happen in the first place, out of their own apathy and lack of will to do their jobs.

jaden101
the link at the beginning of this thread is invalid...i presume it is the David Manning report...if so then here is a link to a site dedicated to the memo

http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/

PVS
thanks for the link jaden.
its too bad our 'bias liberal' media is either being sluggish or is still making a great effort to not air any news of the memo.
somethings got to give though.

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
its too bad our 'bias liberal' media is either being sluggish or is still making a great effort to not air any news of the memo.

I'm not holding my breath...

finti
I dont think anything at all will come out of this memo thing, they are too gutless to act on it up on capitol hill

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS

no problem

its the usual problem of the fickle media...the memo is quite old and it made the headlines in the UK for about a week then disappeared off the radar never to be heard about again

a times article shows it hit their headlines on May 1st...and a month and 10 days is a long time in both the media and politics

Big Evil
As for breaking the cycle, I have. Many times I have stated that I am neither a democrat or a republican. If you were better informed before you spoke, you would see that.
Just cause your little card says "independant" (guess what.. so does mine and O Reilly's..) does not mean you do not have a biased opinion in the matter. Wether from nature or nuture you have become a liberal through your actions and your thoughts, the little text on some stupid peice of paper is meaningless..

And you just YET AGAIN proved me right that liberals arn't worth listining too. Because they're stuck-up b-itches who think they're better then everybody else and can tell us what to do simply because they go to college and buy thier expensive Saturn cars.. well stick it up Uranus b-itch.. I speak for the little guy, the hard-working, practicaly slaves blue collar guy, a lifestyle you would know nothing about sitting comfertably in your seats of scruitny waving your finger at the tobbacco industry while you sell gossip magizines that not only kill brain-cells when read, but imbed unreachable expectations for the youth with women made of plastic and men that are immortal. You sicken me, because you're the reason our society is so shallow and ignorant. And yet you try to put the blame on some TEMPORARY leader like Preisdent Bush or whatever. If I meet you I will smack the **** out of you. Simply to compensate for the fact that your mother obviously didn't do it enough..

PVS
If I meet you I will smack the **** out of you. Simply to compensate for the fact that your mother obviously didn't do it enough..

reported smile

PVS
And you just YET AGAIN proved me right that liberals arn't worth listining too. Because they're stuck-up b-itches who think they're better then everybody else and can tell us what to do simply because they go to college and buy thier expensive Saturn cars.. well stick it up Uranus b-itch.. I speak for the little guy, the hard-working, practicaly slaves blue collar guy, a lifestyle you would know nothing about sitting comfertably in your seats of scruitny waving your finger at the tobbacco industry while you sell gossip magizines that not only kill brain-cells when read, but imbed unreachable expectations for the youth with women made of plastic and men that are immortal. You sicken me, because you're the reason our society is so shallow and ignorant. And yet you try to put the blame on some TEMPORARY leader like Preisdent Bush or whatever. If I meet you I will smack the **** out of you. Simply to compensate for the fact that your mother obviously didn't do it enough..

thank you so much for wrapping up the general attitude of prejudice and hatred which pollutes this country like a festering pile of shit that nobody bothered to scoop up. to declare half of our nations population to be evil for their political beliefs, threaten them, insult them, and make false accusations against them is just plain unamerican.

if you hate so many americans the way you do, why dont you just leave? as for me, i love america. however, i feel great frustration with a certain element of the right which refuses to think for themselves and operates out of fear and hatred (see quoted post). i think these people need to wake up and think for themselves, rather than attempting to justify themselves by trying to put others down. i pity people like this.

but like the nazi's, kkk, baptists, and other groups which preach intolerance and hatred, you are free to do so...after all, this IS the land of the free. whether or not it will be for long is another issue entirely.

finti
O Reilly, you refering to that idoit with a tv show or?

KharmaDog
Just cause your little card says "independant" (guess what.. so does mine and O Reilly's..) does not mean you do not have a biased opinion in the matter. Wether from nature or nuture you have become a liberal through your actions and your thoughts, the little text on some stupid peice of paper is meaningless..

So what you are saying is that if there are only liberals and conservatives, than you are a conservative?

And you just YET AGAIN proved me right that liberals arn't worth listining too. Because they're stuck-up b-itches who think they're better then everybody else and can tell us what to do simply because they go to college and buy thier expensive Saturn cars.. well stick it up Uranus b-itch..

Generalizing on such a scale simplifies matters for people who cannot conceive complicated subjects. You do that often. Not all liberals are stuck up. Not all liberals go to college. Not all liberals buy Saturns (which are really not that expensive of a car).

Many Repubs have money and are stuck up, go to college and drive expensive cars. Notice I did not say ALL or generalized so that I included all repubs? I did not do that because that would be both obtuse and moronic to make such a blanket statement.

I speak for the little guy, the hard-working, practicaly slaves blue collar guy, a lifestyle you would know nothing about sitting comfertably in your seats of scruitny waving your finger at the tobbacco industry while you sell gossip magizines that not only kill brain-cells when read, but imbed unreachable expectations for the youth with women made of plastic and men that are immortal.

NO, you speak for yourself. Don't be so arrogant to think that you not only know what an entire class of people think, but that they wish you to speak for them. I grew up in a VERY blue collar town. By your train of thought you seem to imply that hardworking people don't go to college or wish to drive nice cars. I will say that most blue collar people cut through the crap and tell things as they see it, they do not convolute or confuse issues or explanations as you, their self appointed spokesman, tend to do.

You sicken me, because you're the reason our society is so shallow and ignorant.

I believe there is an entire laundry list for that, don't oversimplify complex issues, that solves nothing.

If I meet you I will smack the **** out of you. Simply to compensate for the fact that your mother obviously didn't do it enough..

That's a threat, first of all it's very cowardly over the internet, secondly you get banned for those types of comments.

Finally, address the issues, which in this thread is the Downing street Memo. It implies that Bush had all the intentions in the world to invade Iraq no matter what the UN did or said, no matter what Saddam did or said, and no matter if there were WMD's or not. If you can't discuss that, then don't bother posting.

Big Evil
Like you even care about freedom. If you did you so dillegendly wouldn't try to take away the people's rights and instill a big brother goverment on us. That's why I'm going to beat the crap out of you when I see you, you insult my intelligence and act as if I'm ****ing retarded. God-damnit man, even Saddam Huessien had enough decency to admit he was an evil-bastard dictator, why can't you? Or are you so ashamed of your thoughts and true feelings you want to hide behind lame excuses?

PVS
That's why I'm going to beat the crap out of you when I see you, you insult my intelligence and act as if I'm ****ing retarded

dont mind me...just hilighting for the mods smile

Big Evil
Yeah whatever, like the mods arn't going to notice you're being an utter *******. Just also proves you're a coward amongst other things, I bet you got picked on at school cause you always ran to the teacher and were teacher's pet. Obviously havn't learn anything sense third grade neither..

Also what EXACTLY do you liberals want to do with this country? Or are you just going to keep threatning to report me to the moderators and be d-icks? What "plans" do you have to make this country better hmm? I'm giving you two posts before I become a REAL *******.. so make use of it and explain to me what you think would make our nation better.. what things should be done, what laws should be passed, etc..

finti
you think that Bush`s way with picking on countries that cant defend themselves is gonna make US better

keep your nose out of other countries affairs

Big Evil
Originally posted by finti
you think that Bush`s way with picking on countries that cant defend themselves is gonna make US better
Countries that can't defend themselves? What's the differance between Iraq and North Koriea?

If you read my posts regularly you'd know I was against the war, however, it's common sense that when a republican is in office, a war somehow, someway is going to happen. Most likely this war was to help the economy, or atleast BUSH'ES economy.

Now, other then the war.. what is so bad about president Bush?

KharmaDog
Also what EXACTLY do you liberals want to do with this country? Or are you just going to keep threatning to report me to the moderators and be d-icks? What "plans" do you have to make this country better hmm?

That goes hand in hand with when I asked to please give examples of all of your rights and freedoms that liberals have taken away.

Actually whenever I ask you to explain anything you rant and rave and derail the topic because all you have is the ability to type incoherent ramblings of an angry man. Please answer the question that has now been posed to you in two different threads.

Big Evil
What question? You just gave some smarmy insults about how I have anger problems. Gee, I wonder why.. maybe cause the left-wing is always hasseling and oppressing me and the only other side is made up of morons..

What IS your question???

KharmaDog
Countries that can't defend themselves? What's the differance between Iraq and North Koriea?

The list is long. And there is no "i" in Korea.

f you read my posts regularly you'd know I was against the war, however, it's common sense that when a republican is in office, a war somehow, someway is going to happen.

Is this a defense of Republicans?

Now, other then the war.. what is so bad about president Bush?

Lying to the american people to justify a war that is responsible for the killings of thousands should be enough. But if you want I could get more ammo.

KharmaDog
What question? You just gave some smarmy insults about how I have anger problems. Gee, I wonder why.. maybe cause the left-wing is always hasseling and oppressing me and the only other side is made up of morons..

What IS your question???

For the third time:

please give examples of all of your rights and freedoms that liberals have taken away.

botankus
The liberals come in and start off by stating intelligent facts and conclusions. The conservatives come in and start insulting and sticking their fingers in their ears in a display that's much more akin to a child sticking it's fingers in their ears

For the 900th time, they BOTH do!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
For the 900th time, they BOTH do!

I agree. yes

finti
he`s an economical disaster

KharmaDog
and an ecological disaster.

finti
North Korea scares the shit out of Bush, and he is just mouthing them off unlike Iraq which he invaded

debbiejo
I voted for him...Are you gonna throw apples at me??

finti
not hardly harsh enough to waste on Bush voters devil

debbiejo
Pumkins??? Though I thought the next time around I'd vote the green party or at least a 3rd party...I don't like war either and it does seem that republicans always go to war...

WindDancer
Do to the continous fighting and ignoring warnings. This thread is now closed. Bans have been issue and members involved have been warned via pm.

Feel free to open a new thread with the same topic. Just refrain from insulting or flamming members.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.