The New and Improved Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Here you can banter about anything as the other threads grow old...
gossipgossip

The Biker Scout
Whats up people?

Fellatio
so hows the bike Mr Scout?

The Biker Scout
Not bad Fellatio...how ya like the ***** about anything thread?

How are you doing?

shellie
*comes in and sits down on the pretty blue sofa* hello happy

The Biker Scout
Hey Shellie Shell! smile

Fellatio
*jumps on sofa and smoothers shellie in kisses*Hey love

Cinemaddiction
This thread needs improving as well.

*smears dog feces on the walls and ceiling while chanting to the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo*

There. Feng Shui, indeed.

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
This thread needs improving as well.

*smears dog feces on the walls and ceiling while chanting to the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo*

There. Feng Shui, indeed.

Cool...you say Tomato

I sat Tomaaaaato. peace

shellie
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Hey Shellie Shell! smile hiya wavey

Originally posted by Fellatio
*jumps on sofa and smoothers shellie in kisses*Hey love *giggles* hey girl love

PinkDi@monds
Hi guys *sits down next to shellie on the pretty blue sofa*

The Biker Scout
so whats new on the day for you guys?

Clovie
confused fellatio is a guy or a girl?

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
Hi guys *sits down next to shellie on the pretty blue sofa*

hey Pink!

I new the Blue sofa would be a hit~! laughing By the way what the hell is Feing Sui?

Cinemaddiction
so whats new on the day for you guys?

I spent $135 on DVD's today...and my girlfriend hates me, for reasons undisclosed..eek!

shellie
Originally posted by Clovie
confused fellatio is a guy or a girl? Fellatio is a girl happy

hey Pink!

I new the Blue sofa would be a hit~! laughing By the way what the hell is Feing Sui? http://www.leolux.com/uk/culture/fengshui.html

and this is a very nice sofa smile

hiya pink wavey

Cinemaddiction
hey Pink!

I new the Blue sofa would be a hit~! laughing By the way what the hell is Feing Sui?

Feng Shui. Pronounced FUNG SHWAY, and it's the Chinese practice of positioning objects, based on a belief in patterns of yin and yang. It changes the positive and negative effects of the "chi".

So, I smear shit on each side of the room, and then put a table in the middle, it's balanced, and you'll all be happy.

shellie
I spent 5 on DVD's today...and my girlfriend hates me, for reasons undisclosed..eek! so which is the lesser of the two evils? loads of money on dvds or a pissed off girlfriend? stick out tongue

Fionnuala
*skips in and sits down on what must be a long sofa* happy

The Biker Scout
Feng Shui. Pronounced FUNG SHWAY, and it's the Chinese practice of positioning objects, based on a belief in patterns of yin and yang. It changes the positive and negative effects of the "chi".

So, I smear shit on each side of the room, and then put a table in the middle, it's balanced, and you'll all be happy.

Cool thanks for the Baptismal type ritual... ILIKEIT

what dvd's ya get and Hi FI!

Fionnuala
Hi BS!! wavey

The Biker Scout
...sits down on the LONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Blue couch wit me new friends...

Killer_Dennis
Weeeee......

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by shellie
so which is the lesser of the two evils? loads of money on dvds or a pissed off girlfriend? stick out tongue

Well, I think she already reached her boiling point. So, it was like poking out the eyeball of a dead fish that washed ashore. It's already ****ing dead, what's it going to hurt?

Cool thanks for the Baptismal type ritual... ILIKEIT

what dvd's ya get and Hi FI!

Welcome.

I gots:

The Machinist (Christian Bale flick)
Karate Kid Special Edition
Sling Blade Special Edition
Star Trek: Insurrection 2 Disc Special Edition
X Files: Mythology Vol. 1
Gone in 60 Seconds Unrated Director's Cut

Then, my pal at the pawn shop gave me a huge hook up and sold me the 4 Disc Indiana Jones Boxed Set for $20, tax included. It's $55 at Wal Mart. eek!

So, as of today, I have 479 DVD's in my library, which you kids can take a peek at through the link below.

shellie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
*skips in and sits down on what must be a long sofa* happy *scoots and smiles* I need a sofa like this for my house happy

BackFire
Well, I think she already reached her boiling point. So, it was like poking out the eyeball of a dead fish that washed ashore. It's already ****ing dead, what's it going to hurt?

Welcome.

I gots:

Then, my pal at the pawn shop gave me a huge hook up and sold my the 4 Disc Indiana Jones Boxed Set for $20, tax included. It's $55 at Wal Mart. eek!

So, as of today, I have 479 DVD's in my library, which you kids can take a peek at through the link below.

Still got a ways to go before you beat my friend, he has over 1200 dvd's eek!

Fionnuala
*scoots and smiles* I need a sofa like this for my house happy Hey shells hug..thanks for the space and the intervention..

Cinemaddiction
Numbers never meant anything to me, I've got a quality collection. 1,200 movies? Not only will he never watch each of them more than 3 times in your life, 1/2 of them are probably really trashy or obscure titles.

Best thing about my library is, not only is it good (I'm not bragging if I can back it up, lol), most of them were essentially free. I'm constantly pruning..even single discs..to insure a quality library. I sold 10 out of the collection yesterday to make room for the new titles.

Jackie Malfoy
Neat!Well lets see so far life is good.School is over till september.We won the last soccor game of the year and I am gping to the beach iwht my boyfriend on thusday!jm eek!

BackFire
Numbers never meant anything to me, I've got a quality collection. 1,200 movies? Not only will you never watch each of them more than 3 times in your life, 1/2 of them are probably really trashy or obscure titles.

Best thing about my library is, not only is it good (I'm not bragging if I can back it up, lol), most of them were essentially free.

Yeah, he doesn't even buy most of them. He has a website which he reviews dvd's, so he has a deal with the distributing companies to send him films to free for review which he gets to keep.

He does have a lot of stinkers, but most of them were sent to him for free.

shellie
...sits down on the LONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Blue couch wit me new friends... laughing out loud tis a really nice and long one...plenty room for many friends. flirt1

Welcome.

I gots:

Then, my pal at the pawn shop gave me a huge hook up and sold me the 4 Disc Indiana Jones Boxed Set for , tax included. It's at Wal Mart. eek!

So, as of today, I have 479 DVD's in my library, which you kids can take a peek at through the link below. excellent choices...and Sling Blade a way cool movie...Billy Bob did great in it happy

and your girlfriend...hope things get better smile

The Biker Scout
Indy tril for 20? now thats a hook up alright

shellie
Hey shells hug..thanks for the space and the intervention.. hug...I was hoping I wasnt overstepping....much wink

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, he doesn't even buy most of them. He has a website which he reviews dvd's, so he has a deal with the distributing companies to send him films to free for review which he gets to keep.

jawdrop

Dream job..droolio

The Biker Scout
Ill be back...

Fionnuala
hug...I was hoping I wasnt overstepping....much wink Nope...it was okay...that was the thing that we do from before..but it was okay this time..I think confused

BackFire
jawdrop

Dream job..droolio

It's not a job, really. He doesn't get paid to review the movies, he just has a website.

(actually, he doesn't even review the films half the time, it's more or less a ploy to get free movies.)

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by BackFire
It's not a job, really. He doesn't get paid to review the movies, he just has a website.

(actually, he doesn't even review the films half the time, it's more or less a ploy to get free movies.)

Nice....................thats cool.

shellie
I was asked to review a 45 minute tape of a show that this company wanted to put out and I was to give my opinion on it...I was paid $15...not much but for 45 minutes it was a snap...especially since it was already on tv and I had seen the very same episode before eek!...it was Trading Spaces laughing out loud

Ill be back... ok happy

Nope...it was okay...that was the thing that we do from before..but it was okay this time..I think confused ninja I thought so........Im sure its fine happy

Fionnuala
ninja I thought so........Im sure its fine happy So do I cry

shellie
So do I cry no worries love hug

Fionnuala
no worries love hug Thanks hug ..see you later...time for bed messed

Jackie Malfoy
Hey Shellie how are you doing?jm

shellie
Thanks hug ..see you later...time for bed messed good night Ash hug

*scoots closer to Fellatio...* shifty

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Hey Shellie how are you doing?jm hiya Jackie happy hows you?

Fellatio
*wraps arms around shellie* so hun just me and you... naughty

shellie
*wraps arms around shellie* so hun just me and you... naughty it seems so...and on this very very loooong sofa....*settles in and gets comfy*

Fellatio
*settles down too* OMG shellie your eyes, they are the most beautiful! love

shellie
*settles down too* OMG shellie your eyes, they are the most beautiful! love *smiles deeply and blushes...* all the more to see you with my sweet Sandy love

Demarthl
yeah yeah, get to the eating each other part wink

shellie
Originally posted by Demarthl
yeah yeah, get to the eating each other part wink mike embarrasment...

but slow seduction is soooo nice droolio

Demarthl
I'm in a fast pacerd mood, must have initiated the caffeine intake Valve and turned on the Glucos rotation generator, ima cut some hedz in CS for a bit, have fun without me wink

The Biker Scout
The longggggggggg blue couch has moved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.