weapon x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
who are the mutnats afilliated with wx i know wolvie sabertooth deadpool maverick wraith silver fox fantomex agent x

Blair Wind
wolvies brother....he mentions that he was part of it, and unlike wolvies healing factor that wont let him remember, he does remember.....i cant think of anyone else....what about that ultimate one that wolvie, cyke and fantomex fought???

kichiku_beihei
X-23..

If you count the Ultimate series, then Night Crawler, juggernaut, and all the X-men almost...

dominic/wolf
yeah i count it

kichiku_beihei
Then pretty much all the x-men till Kitty came along, and most of the brotherhood...

willRules
I heard on a similar thread that even the Stephord Cuckoos were a part of weapon X

kichiku_beihei
heres the thing I'm starting to dislike about Marvel, they have soo many different X-men titles that confuse the bejsus outta me. Back in the day when I collected comics as a kid, only Wolverine was a true product of Weapon X. In the new Ultimate Series, it's like everyone and anyone was part of the Weapon X project. IMO their killing the entire X-men series with all these off shoots, and altering of x-men history.

Marvelgeek
This is my impression of things:
reading originally there was weapon x with wolvie, sabertooth, maverick, wraith silver fox, and wildchild I think.
reading Then somewhere there was deadpool and kane.
reading During morrisons run on x-men he sorta retconned it and called it weapon plus (wolvie was weapon 10, 10 in roman letters is X) where fantomex (weapon XIII), (probably) stepford cuckoos (weapon XIV), people named weapon XII (Huntsman), weapon XV (ultimaton).
readingThere's also a new weapon x wichmainly consisted of criminals (others coersted) with power-boosts. The line-up included agent x (maverick), sauron, mesmero, marrow, kane, aurora, sabretooth, wildchild, madison jeffries, washout.

Phuh! Now I'm sleepy... sleep

munkiesarus
The Cuckoos are a product of Weapon X? Or Plus or whatever the hell...

Aww that's dumb...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
The Cuckoos are a product of Weapon X? Or Plus or whatever the hell...

Aww that's dumb...

Yep well, Morrisons entire run was a bit... interesting, one sometimes wonders what he was on when he made certain things up. smoke The man reduced Hellfire club to a strip joint for gods sake disgust . It was cool and wow most of the time though (like emma and scott, talk about mixing it up)... eek2 big grin

And his weapon plus consisted of making the ultimate soldier by mixing man and machine (see wolvie has a metal skeleton, clever of Morrison to think of that eh?) and the later versions had like I dunno evolved artificcially with sentinels in their blood or something so they're mutant/sentinels evolved into one being. ermm Well originally maybe that wasnt the idea and weapon 1 was cap america, 2 was like a fox or something, 3 like a special bear or whateva... weirdo... eer

FYI The cuckoo-thing was revealed in his last story "Here comes tomorrow".

It's all very confusing. A good read. But confusing. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.