Phoenix Force Vs. Thanos w/ HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Okay, this week the Phoenix Force fight is against Thanos w/ the Heart Of The Universe. Next week will pit her against either the Presence or TOAA. Two weeks from today TOAA & the Presence will team up against the Primal Force of Creation that is Phoenix Force.

Anyways, who takes this? Be serious now people.

Phoenix Force Vs. Thanos W/ HOTU evil face

Sentry
Thanos W/HOTU

kgkg
Thanos w/hotu
Is eternity, phoenix force, he is all

He wins easily

Sentry
Where was the Phoenix Force in THE END saga? Nowhere to be found. White Crown Phoenix was impressive, but Thanos with THOTU ended everything within a blink of an eye. Which probably included The Phoenix Force.

Nataku8188
Thanos rewrote every reality in existence with HOTU... he was omnipotent.

Lord S
I can't wait for Galactic Storm to come and launch into another tirade...

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by Sentry
Where was the Phoenix Force in THE END saga? Nowhere to be found. White Crown Phoenix was impressive, but Thanos with THOTU ended everything within a blink of an eye. Which probably included The Phoenix Force.

Where was Warlock?

FieryBalrog
I think Thanos wins.... will there be no stop to these Phoenix Force vs ever-more-ridiculous-opponent threads... roll eyes (sarcastic) they arent fights, theyre rankings.

Mider
This new Phoenix Reconn begs for the Phoenix to have someone beat Her down only the top entities in the multiverses should be unbeatable why? Cause they normally dont interfear ever then DC has the guts to have its supreme being have forces that can rival it DC's The Presance is to me more powerful then TOAA just from the sheer accomplishments it has made TOAA would totally expell His powers just recreating the multiverse while The Presance would just have His archangels do it for Him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
This new Phoenix Reconn begs for the Phoenix to have someone beat Her down only the top entities in the multiverses should be unbeatable why? Cause they normally dont interfear ever then DC has the guts to have its supreme being have forces that can rival it DC's The Presance is to me more powerful then TOAA just from the sheer accomplishments it has made TOAA would totally expell His powers just recreating the multiverse while The Presance would just have His archangels do it for Him.

What has the Presence done that is greater than what TOAA has? More underlings = More Power? Pfft... roll eyes (sarcastic)

'Guts' has nothing to do with it. If the Presence's creations can challenge him, it speaks volumes about his power.

leonheartmm
can anyone confirm that the pheonix was indeed the force that created all the abstracts?

Sentry
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Where was Warlock?

Warlock was outside the universe/reality. He and Gamora were tending to young Atleza, actuality's cosmic anchor.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Lord S
I can't wait for Galactic Storm to come and launch into another tirade...

A private message from Galactic Storm to your's truly:

Better things to do in the real world? laughing We've all seen GS's post haven't we? They aren't exactly short and straight to the point are they? After reading one of them, "better things to do in the real world" doesn't exactly sum up Galactic Storm does it? evil face

Cosmic Cube
The Phoenix Force is beyond the multiverse. But, that doesn't mean that it is greater than THOTU. The Phoenix is the essence of all life in existance. THOTU is much more than that.

Xplosive
THOTU wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Where was Warlock?
He was protecting Atleza aided from Gamora, then Atleza's powers start to become sufficiently high that she can protect herself without help.
Warlock created a mystical portal with the Soul Gem to come back to his universe, founding only darkness and Thanos in his knees who couldn't believe what he have done

Cosmic Flame
Which shows that Thanos didn't destroy everything in existence as has been repeatedly suggested. He destroyed ONE reality, not all.

DigiMark007
He destroyed all the universes as I understand it. Warlock is just 'outside' the multiverse...somehow. Don't ask me to explain, because I can't, but that's what I thought happened.

-DM

Dizzle
And Thanos isn't quite stupid enough to destroy himself... But yea, pretty much everything else was gone.

Cosmic Flame
What proof is there?

Mider
The Presance having people who can challange Him means DC has guts.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
The Presance having people who can challange Him means DC has guts.

roll eyes (sarcastic) How?

Even so, that makes him look less powerful.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic) How?

Even so, that makes him look less powerful.
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.