aargh, who's the bad guy?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tainted one
i'm getting flustered. who is the new darth apprentice? who plays him? apparently they are filming fight scenes now. where is the bad guy?

theEviljedi
Dude the movie won't be put for 2 more years.You actually thibk they would tell us so soon?

Ratcat
Actually it's down to 1 year, eight months but who's counting???

tainted one
yeah, i know. i was just in the middle of a star wars anxiety moment. i don't know what would be worse, having to wait without knowing, or knowing and still having to wait.

King Jedi
Has anyone thought that it might be Aurra Sing?

Xantos Clone
yes!!! having a woman be the next sith would be a cool angle...lucas is overdue for a shocker....kind of like a "witchblade" chick or something...

would be kool to see other weapons being used by sith lords....maybe even a blaser (luke did..)

the circle is now complete...

King Jedi
I heard a rumour ages ago that Bruce Lee's daughter Shannon would be cast as a Jedi or Sith.

UnknownBountyHunter
They won't tell us this soon. Also Ratcat, its 1 year, 8 months, and 17 days. stick out tongue

Xantos Clone
Hey....what about "Darth Xantos" (the cloned version).....HEY THAT'S ME!!!

hehe....it could happen......(it would bring my stock up...)

King Jedi
Who is Darth Xantos?

Dim
Haven't a clue...XC is going to have to clue us in. smile

Xantos Clone
ok......Xantos was Qui-Gon's former apprentice that turned to the dark side because Qui-gon was forced to defende himself against Xanto's father.....in the battle, Qui-gon killed him. Xanantos witnessed this and rushed to his fathers side and swore revenge....

Xantos poped up in many places to face-off with qui-gon and obi wan....he was a fierce fighter, but his claim to fame was his ability to always have a backup plan...he could never be deafeated.....the only one who could kill him was himself....he commited suicide in front of qui gon.....his remains are rumered to be diposed of, but you never know.......palpy may clone him to face obi wan again. (Jedi apprentice novels)

hence my name...Xantos Clone. Now I really want to convert to the light side...

Dim
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..gotcha...so, you're like the good twin?

Xantos Clone
Yes........my Master....

Dim
Hehehe..Boy Xc, you've got this sucking up thing down...laughing out loud

Xantos Clone
Master Dim Sir.....I don't want to cause a problem......

"what will happen to me now?"......

Dim
Okay XC, lets see if you've been paying attention....Am I a guy or a girl?..

No help from the audience please....

Ratcat
1 year, 8 months, and 4 days. wink

King Jedi
Is it that far away. I thought it was sooner.sad

Ratcat
'Fraid not, according to my little countdown clock it's 612 days and that will be the North American release. For us UK types we'll probably have the statatory 4-6 week wait like last time. That SUCKS!

Dim
Hey RC...Why don't you go hang out at Elstree and have a looksie?

Xantos Clone
Master....Madam....sorry :-o

King Jedi
There should be a world wide release on the same day. It would stop all the pirate copies of the film being made.

Xantos Clone
How about "Darth Rocker" a cross eyed humanoid who throughs fast balls at his oponents?

He would fit perfect with the emperor's racist gang!!

Dim
Nonono...I can't take a cross-eyed guy seriously....stick out tongue

King Jedi
You could if he was holding a lightsabre.smile

Dim
Hehehe...no, I'd just just laugh at his aim...
(do cross-eyed people have bad aim or do I just asume that?)

King Jedi
I still wouldn't take the risk. He would probably be more dangerous than most Sith.

Jedimaster3838
I'd like to think of an army of Sith Lords against the Jedi. I heard there was going to be a battle in the rain involving the Jedi with their lightsabers, how mind blowing will that be? I can just imagine the rain bouncing and sizzling against the sabers, unbelievable! Against Sith lords would make it even better.

Ratcat
Scuttlebuck seems to be that it will be an army of Silver Fett type characters.

Yes/No? Your guess is as good as mine.

Xantos Clone
"always two there are...NO MORE...NO LESS...A MASTER AND AN APPRENTICE".

most likey not an army of Sith lords....although that would be freakin' kool though!! it's possible an army dark jedi....NOT SITH....or bounty hunters with kick butt weapons!!!(james bond type gadgets)

Dim
Palpatine's army might actually be the remenants of the Republic's army. I doubt he'll have a army of dark jedi because that could be a possible threat to his power. I think he'll just manipulate (maybe through Dooku) the turned jedi to help break down the jedi order then kill them off too.

Ratcat
Agreed, I think the silver dudes will be an army super commandos, who will merge/evolve into the Empires Storm Troopers.

Dim
Okay, I must have missed some rumor. What silver guys are you talking about?

King Jedi
The Mandalore, I think.

Dim
Oh..okay.

Ratcat
Did you see the Select from last week? That silver guy. Rumour is that he's one of MANY.

Dim
So we're going to see a bunch of guys dancing with umbrellas?

j/k smile

King Jedi
Maybe it's not an umbrella but a new super weapon that not only destroys but keeps you dry.

Dim
laughing out loud so...what is it? a blaster? a shield? a caster? and what in the world are all the colors for?..

King Jedi
After thinking about it long and hard I've decided it's an umbrella after all.smile

Dim
Aw shucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.